Thanks for coming to meet me.
谢谢你能来见我
I half-thought that Brody guy was gonna be with you,
我以为那个布罗迪会跟你在一起
and I didn't think you'd want to
这是你们第一个情人节
spend your first Valentine's Day apart.
我以为你们肯定不愿分开过
Yeah, it's actually a little bit of a point of contention
其实我们之间有那么一点点
between the two of us.
小小的争执
He was... I don't know,
他...我也说不清
weirded out, about going to a stranger's wedding,
有点不愿去参加陌生人的婚礼吧
and so I... Okay. Okay, cool, cool.
我就... 好的 懂了
So I-I don't really need to hear about
我并不想听你
your new boyfriend that you're living with, all right?
同居新男友的事
Finn, what's going on right now?
芬恩 你是怎么了
You look like you slept in those clothes.
你好像几天没换衣服
And you won't even look at me.
而且都不看我
I kissed Miss Pillsbury.
我亲了皮尔斯伯里小姐
Did she kiss you back?
她回吻你了吗
No, she was totally freaked out by it.
没有 她完全吓坏了
I don't even know how it happened.
我都不知道怎么会这样
We've been spending all this time together, and then...
我们最近一直待在一起 然后...
she was there, and I just felt the need to...
她当时那样无助 我就觉得我该...
And I kissed her, and I...
我就吻了她
Does Mr. Shue know?
舒老师知道吗
I don't think so.
应该不知道
I don't think she'd tell him, but...
我想她应该没跟他说
maybe I should. No.
或许我该说 不
Don't. Just... don't. Okay?
别去说 好吗
Remember how you felt about Puck
记得你知道帕克和奎恩的事时
when you found out about him and Quinn?
你是什么感受吗
You kicked a garbage can.
你气得踢了垃圾桶
I'm the worst person in the world!
我真是史上第一大烂人
No, you're not.
不 你不是的
What you did, it wasn't great, but I get it.
虽然你亲她这事并不咋地 但我理解
You're confused, and... and lonely.
你只是迷惘 又孤独
I'm sure that...
我相信
just knowing about Brody and I living together,
知道我和布罗迪同居
it-it set you off.
让你受了刺♥激♥
Not everything has to do with you.
不是一切都跟你有关
Yeah.
对
Look, I don't know what to do.
我不知道该怎么办
You always wanted to be an actor, right?
你不是一直想做演员吗
So here's your chance to play the role of the supportive best man.
现在你有机会扮演支持新郎的伴郎了
Oh, God...
天呐
I'd feel a lot more comfortable if this door stayed open.
门开着我会更舒服一些
The whole wall is glass,
整面墙都是玻璃的
and there's like 50 kids walking by.
而且还有五十个孩子走来走去
I don't have time for this, Finn.
我没这个时间 芬恩
Seriously, this seating chart is like a giant sudoku.
这个座位表就像个巨大的数独
Will wants his mother as far away from the bar as possible,
威尔要他妈妈尽量远离酒吧
and all of you Glee kids have dated so incestuously
你们这些合唱团的孩子关系超级混乱
that I can't even remember who can tolerate who anymore, so...
我都记不得谁跟谁还不至于吵翻了
Look, I'm-I'm worried about not being able to do this.
我怕我做不来
Being able to look Mr. Shue in the eyes. I...
看着舒老师的眼睛
Look, I'm really sorry
很抱歉
that I don't have a pamphlet handy for you right now,
我现在没有小册子可以帮你解决问题
but I'm pretty sure if I did, it would say something like,
但如果我有 上面肯定是写着
"Get Over It," okay?
"别纠结了" 好吗
My therapist says that I use my OCD
我的治疗师说我用我的强迫症
to control the uncontrollable.
来控制不能控制的东西
Ever since I was a little kid,
从我小的时候
I would plan and plan and plan all my birthday parties
我会一直策划我的生日派对
but never actually went through with any of them
但最后却都没能实现
because they were never ready
因为等到我生日的时候
by the time my birthday actually rolled around.
我还是没能准备好
I just wanted to help you.
我只想帮你
Look, when I get on that altar,
等我走上圣坛
and I make my solemn vows for the second
第二次说出婚礼誓言
and, I hope, the very last time,
我希望这会是最后一次
standing right behind my husband will be his best man.
而站在我丈夫旁边的是他的伴郎
That's you-- the guy who thought it was okay to kiss me
就是你 竟然在我婚礼一周前
a week before my wedding.
亲了我
The guy who is forcing me to lie to my fiance.
你逼得我不得不对我未婚夫撒谎
And if you really want to help me,
如果你真想帮我
then just keep a wide berth and keep your mouth shut.
那就请离我远点 什么都别说
How's my nervous little bride doing?
我紧张的小新娘怎么样了
Um, good, I just,
挺好的 只是...
I just really could use some help with this seating...
希望你能帮帮我安排座位
Right after Glee practice, I promise.
合唱团练习之后就来帮你 我保证
Okay. Come on, Finn.
好了 走吧 芬恩
Okay.
好吧
Glee Club!
合唱团的同志们
Mr. Shue, how was D.C.?
舒老师 特区怎么样
D.C. was great, but now I am back to stay.
挺好的 但是现在我回来了 不走了
Holla! And so, for my first order of business,
好诶 那么首先
I want to give a big shout-out to the guy who made sure
我希望大家能为在我离开这段时间
I had something to come back to-- Mr. Finn Hudson.
维系着合唱团的人欢呼 芬恩·哈德森先生
Now... for this week's assignment...
好了 本周作业
I hope it's Britney again.
希望又是小甜甜
Miss Pillsbury and I are finally getting married.
我和皮尔斯伯里小姐终于要结婚了
Which makes me the happiest, luckiest man alive.
这让我成为了最幸福 最幸运的男人
Now, Emma has been handling all the prep,
艾玛一直在筹办婚礼事宜
so to help out,
我想帮她一把
I thought I'd take charge of the entertainment for the reception.
所以我要负责酒宴的娱乐环节
And though this goes against tradition,
尽管这不符合传统
it would mean the world to me and to Emma
但却对我和艾玛意义重大
if, instead of giving your best man's speech, Finn,
希望你不要做伴郎演讲 芬恩
you sing for us.
而是为我们唱一曲
What do you think?
你说呢
Yeah, of course.
当然好了
Perfect.
那太好了
For everyone else who isn't out with Asian bird flu...
其他所有没得亚洲禽流感的
It wasn't me. ...it's a Valentine's Day wedding, which means,
不是我 这是情人节婚礼 所以
we need some great romantic love songs at the reception.
婚宴上得唱一些非常浪漫的歌♥曲
Wait. You want us to be your wedding singers?
你想让我们做你的婚礼歌♥手吗
That is so... Awesome.
这真是... 太棒了
We'd be honored.
我们十分荣幸
Great. I have some great ideas.
太好了 我有些好主意
So, her name is Betty.
她叫贝蒂
She's gonna be sitting next to you.
她会坐在你旁边
She's my niece, she's blonde, she's an amazing singer,
是我侄女 金发 唱歌♥很好听
and she has... um, very large, uh...
然后她的...很大
Feet? Boobies.
脚很大 胸很大
Oh, my.
天啊
Uh, Miss Pillsbury, are you okay?
皮尔斯伯里小姐 你还好吗
What, me? Yeah, I'm fine.
我吗 我很好
Your locker's not, though. It's flu season.
你的储物柜可不太好 最近流感爆发
I can practically see the virus growing in here.
我能看到病毒正在这里生长
I'm sorry. It's just a little bit of residual wedding stress.
抱歉 我还有点婚前恐惧症
Nothing that any bride wouldn't feel
但每个新娘在婚礼前
this close to her big day, though.
都有这种感觉的
Right?
对吧
So, I know it's not Valentine's Day yet,
我知道还不到情人节
but I wanted you to open this now.
但我想让你现在就打开这个礼物
They're cuff links.
这是一对袖扣
I made it myself from this old typewriter
我用我和妈妈在旧货出♥售♥时
my mom and I found at a garage sale.
淘到的打字机自己做的
I just wanted you to have them early
我想把它早点给你
so you could wear them to Mr. Shue's wedding.
你在舒老师的的婚礼上就可以戴了
These are so cool, but I can't wait to give you your gift.
太棒了 我都等不及送你礼物了
You're gonna love it.
你会喜欢的
I love it already, I don't care what it is.
我肯定喜欢 只要是你送的我都喜欢
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表