Dear Journal: it's Christmas again,
亲爱的日记 又到圣诞时节
that time of year when parents are under arrest
家长们会因逼迫自家孩子
for forcing their children to sit on an old man's weirdly hot lap.
坐在圣诞老公公温热的大腿上而被捕
That magical season
在这魔幻的季节里
when five seemingly separate storylines
五个看似毫无关联的故事情节
are cleverly sandwiched between commercial breaks,
巧妙地夹在几段商业广♥告♥中
and then tied together at the end like a beautiful bow.
在最后汇合呼应 如同一个漂亮的蝴蝶结
Like that movie Love, Actually.
就像《真爱至上》那部电影
Which I don't think anyone really cares for,
我觉得不会有人真心喜欢这部片子
and yet it is constantly on cable.
可电视上却重播个不停
Whoa... hey, dude, are you all right?
老兄 你没事吧
Whoa, wh-wh-what happened to your face?
你脸怎么了
I fell, okay?
我摔了一跤
The stupid janitor didn't put salt on the ramp, like he's supposed to,
傻叉清洁工本应往坡道上撒盐 结果却没有
and my wheels don't have chains,
我轮椅上也没装防滑链
so I slipped backwards and tipped over on the ice.
轮椅就向后倒 连人带轮椅都摔冰上了
It's fine. It's nothing.
没什么的 小事而已
No, no, no, no-- hey, hey, hey.
不不不
That's not nothing.
这可不是小事
That's some pretty serious road rash.
算得上是严重的摔伤事故了
Let me take you to the nurse's office, all right?
我带你去医护室吧
You hit your head pretty hard.
头部撞得很严重
I'm going to go call your mother.
我得通知你妈妈来一趟
Lay down till she gets here.
她来之前好好在床上躺着
Want me to help you get up on the cot? No.
用我抱你上♥床♥吗 不用
I don't want anybody to help me with anything.
我不用任何人帮我做任何事
I'm tired of being so helpless,
我受够了这种无助感
I'm tired of everybody pitying me,
受够了这种被人同情的滋味
and I'm tired of being in this damn chair.
也受够了瘫坐在该死的轮椅上
Anyone could have fallen on the ice, all right?
是个人都有可能在冰上摔倒
Yeah, but they could've gotten back up,
可他们会马上爬起来
instead of laying there screaming for help
而不是一个人趴在地上大喊救命
until some freshman girl showed up.
等破了天 才来了个高一女生帮我
Dude, don't bite my head off.
老兄 别冲我发火
But you need some rest,
你需要休息
so I'm going to help you out, all right?
就让我来帮你 好吗
I just wish I was never in that dumb chair.
我真希望自己没瘸过
I know, buddy. I know.
我懂的 兄弟 我懂
Tina!
蒂娜
Look.
快看
Can you believe it?
你能相信吗
Believe what?
相信什么
Why are you stuttering again?
为什么你又开始结巴了
She never stopped because you never became friends.
她结巴从没好过 因为你们不是朋友
Rory?!
罗里
What are you doing here?
你在这做什么
And talk slowly, so I can understand you.
你慢慢说 让我能听懂
I'm your Christmas guardian angel.
我是你的圣诞节守护天使
And I've granted your wish.
我已经实现了你的愿望
Your car accident never happened.
你从未遇到过车祸
You were never in that dumb chair.
也没坐在该死的轮椅上
That's insane.
太荒唐了
Don't believe me?
不相信我是吗
Ask Becky.
问问贝基
Merry Christmas, stud.
圣诞节快乐 浪货
Want to fool around? I can't get pregnant.
想来一发吗 我不会怀孕的哟
What? No.
什么 我才不想
Becky's the school slut now.
贝基现在是学校的荡♥妇♥了
No one treats her with any respect.
没人尊重她
But I do. I took her on a date.
我尊重啊 我还和她约会过
No, you didn't.
不 你没有
You were too busy throwing losers in Dumpsters
你光忙着把衰货们扔进垃圾桶
to give her any attention or treat her with kindness,
根本没空搭理她 更别说善意相待了
and as a result, she never learned any self-respect.
因果循环 她也不懂得自尊自爱
Hey! Hey, Kurt! Nice cape!
科特 斗篷不错呀
Who are you supposed to be-- Super Homo?
你以为你是个什么东西 超基人吗
What are you guys doing?
你们干什么呢
Just having some fun with Little Lord Gay Boy.
就是跟咱们的基佬小少爷开开玩笑呗
But you guys aren't straight douche bags.
可你们不是这样的混球啊
You sang Lady Gaga songs.
你们还唱过雷帝嘎嘎的歌♥呢
Keep telling those dirty lies,
你那连篇的谎话敢再讲一句
and we'll break your friggin' legs.
我就打断你的狗腿
Kurt, didn't you graduate?
科特 你还没毕业吗
I should've, but I couldn't bear coming to school
本来早该毕业的 可我实在受不了他们的欺负
more than twice a week, because of all the bullying.
一星期来两次学校都成问题
All the homeschooling set me back a year.
我在家自学耽误了一年
What does Blaine say about that?
布莱恩没说什么吗
Who's Blaine?
布莱恩是谁
Mr. Shue, thank God you're here.
舒老师 你在这真好
We need to call an emergency meeting of the glee club.
我们得召开欢乐合唱团紧急会议
What glee club?
什么欢乐合唱团
I couldn't get enough of you brats interested
我真搞不懂你们这群小鬼
to get that lame idea off the ground.
整天净想着搞这些无聊的事情
Will, I need your paycheck
威尔 把薪水交给我
before you blow it all on booze and flannel shirts.
不然你迟早把钱都败在酒水和法兰绒衬衫上
Sheets n' Things is having a big Christmas sale,
西纳斯家居正在搞圣诞促销
and we desperately need an air purifier
咱家急需一台空气净化器
for our moldy garbage heap of an apartment.
把屋里发霉的垃圾堆好好清理一番
That's a doll. Shh!
那是个洋娃娃 嘘
He's so drunk he doesn't know the difference.
他醉成那德性 看不出区别
You're cute.
你真俊啊
Where's Miss Pillsbury?
皮尔斯伯里小姐呢
In Hawaii.
在夏威夷
With her dear, sweet husband Coach Tanaka.
和她亲爱的丈夫塔纳卡教练一起
It's a match made in heaven, right, honey?
他们真是天造地设的一对啊 是不是老公
That's right.
没错
Rachel? What are you doing here?
蕾切尔 你在这干嘛
You live in New York.
你不该住在纽约
You go to the most prestigious drama school in the country.
在全国最富盛名的戏剧学校上学吗
Well, I am gonna be in the Lima Community Players'
其实我正要参演利马社区活动家
production of The Music Man.
出品的《音乐家》
Tell me you're at least playing Marian the Librarian.
你至少是扮演图书管♥理♥员♥玛丽安吧
No, that's the lead. I'm just in the chorus.
不是 那是领唱的角色 我只是负责合唱的
Excuse me.
失陪了
Rachel...
蕾切尔...
what's going on? Let go of me!
怎么回事 放开我
What happened you? What happened to all of us?
你怎么了 大家都怎么了
Hey! No!
不要
Rory! Rory, where are you?
罗里 罗里 你在哪
What's wrong?
怎么了
What's wrong?!
还能怎么了
Everything.
一切都不对
How can everything be so messed up?
怎么一切都乱套了
You weren't in a wheelchair,
你没有坐上轮椅
so you were too busy playing football to join Glee.
于是就忙着玩橄榄球而没有加入欢乐合唱团
It turns out...
可结果...
you were the glue of Glee, Artie.
你是欢乐合唱团的主心骨 阿蒂
The quiet, steady, beating heart of the group.
群体中那个安静沉着 却总能直入人心的存在
No glue... no Glee.
没有主心骨 就没有欢乐合唱团
I can fix this.
我可以补救的
I can. I'll get them all back together.
我可以的 我会让大家重新相聚
Just you watch, I'll fix it.
你看着吧 我一定行的
You're probably wondering why
你们可能奇怪为什么
I've asked you all to meet me in the choir room.
我叫你们在排练室集♥合♥
This is Coach Sue's craft room.
这是苏教练的缝纫室
Well, in an alternate universe, it was the choir room.
在另一个平行空间里 这是排练室
I had a dream about that once.
我梦到过那里
I know.
我懂
And it was a place that always made me feel safe.
它永远都能给我安全感
And I know it did for a lot of you, too.
对你们很多人来说 也一样
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表