And now, you're Slutty Barbie
现在 你变身为性感的芭比
asking Misogynist Ken to move in with you, doing pornos.
邀请抠门的肯来和你同住 还要演三♥级♥片♥
What's happening to you?
你这是怎么了
I'm growing up, Kurt.
我在长大变成熟了 科特
Maybe you should try it, too.
也许你也该试试看
And it's not a porno.
还有这不是三♥级♥片♥
It's a good movie.
这是部好电影
I'm gonna do it,
我演定了
with or without your support.
不管你支不支持
When I get a text saying,
当我收到短♥信♥说
"Emergency. Meet me in the auditorium,"
"急事 礼堂见"
I assume that you're on fire,
我以为你身陷火灾中
or being attacked by a pack of monkeys.
或是被一群猴子袭击了
I was.
确实是
But the monkeys had squirt guns, and they put the fire out.
但是猴子们用水枪把火给扑灭了
That sounded funnier in my head.
这话一说出来就没那么好笑了
Uh, seriously,
说正经的
I... I wanted to start
我想继续练习
working on some song ideas I had for Regionals.
原先为地区赛准备的歌♥曲
I kind of have some redeeming to do.
我多少还是要弥补一下
No, you don't. Everyone is cool with you now.
不 你不用 现在大家都不怪你了
No, they aren't.
别安慰我了 他们怪我
Okay, they're not.
好吧 是有点
But don't put too much pressure on yourself.
可别又搞得自己压力山大的
That's how things got messed up last time.
上次不就是这么搞砸的吗
I think I have the perfect song for us to sing.
有首歌♥特别适合你我合唱
I like this tune.
这个调调我喜欢
It's super romantic.
超浪漫的
Is it?
是吗
**The day we met*
*初次相逢
**Frozen I held my breath*
*我屏息凝神
**Right from the start*
*霎那之间
**I knew that I'd found a home for my heart to fall*
*我便知 你是我心的归属
**But watching you stand alone*
*然见你茕茕孑立
**All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow*
*我的疑虑烟消云散
*One step closer
*心的距离更近一步
**I have died everyday waiting for you*
*我日日为你望穿秋水
**Darling don't be afraid*
*亲爱的 切勿心忧
**I have loved you for a thousand years*
*我对你 一爱千年
**I'll love you for a thousand more*
*再爱千年
**Time stands still*
*时间静止
*Beauty in all she is
*定格她的容颜
**Every breath*
*每一次呼吸
**Every hour has come to this*
*每一秒等待 盼来今天
**One step closer*
*心的距离更近一步
**I have died everyday waiting for you*
*我日日为你望穿秋水
**Darling don't be afraid*
*亲爱的 切勿心忧
**I have loved you for a thousand years*
*我对你 一爱千年
**I'll love you for a thousand more*
*再爱千年
**And all along I believed I would find you*
*我心坚信 此生非你莫属
**Time has brought your heart to me*
*海枯石烂 等你出现
**I have loved you for a thousand years*
*我对你 一爱千年
**I'll love you for a thousand more*
*再爱千年
**I'll love you for a thousand years*
*一爱千年
What?
怎么了
You have something you want to tell me, I can tell.
我能看出来 你有些话要跟我说
I...
我...
I love...
我爱...
...the song. I love the song, but
...这首歌♥ 我爱这首歌♥ 但是
it's not right for Regionals.
地区赛唱它不合适
What's going on?
怎么了
Sue Sylvester's coming down super hard on the calendar.
苏·西尔威斯特对月历的事强烈反对
She's saying it's pornography.
她说这是在卖♥♥男色
Wait. Isn't she the one that posed for Playboy?
等等 她不是还为《花♥花♥公♥子♥》拍过封面吗
Penthouse, and I need you to track it down.
是《阁楼》 我需要你找到它
Hold up.
等一下
You want me to spend the next few days carefully paging
你想要我剩下几天就这么翻阅
through decades and decades of vintage pornography?
数十年来老掉牙的色情杂♥志♥吗
You've come to the right place.
你倒是找对了人
Thank you, and the Men of McKinley thank you.
谢谢你 全麦金利的男人都谢你
Finn... about that.
芬恩 有关那个
I'm not sure I want to pose for the calendar.
我不想为月历拍照
My body is sort of...
我的身体是这么的
broken.
残缺
And I'm not really eager to start showing it off.
我真没那种基情去跟大家展示
Okay, well, uh,
好吧 其实
we'll get you in some sweats
你可以穿上运动衫
and a kick-ass muscle shirt.
还有凸显你肌肉的衬衫
Look, I really want to help out,
我真的很想帮忙
but I just think a photo of me
但是我觉得我的照片
is going to end up being a photo of my chair.
最终会沦为轮椅的独照
Then forget the chair.
那就不照轮椅
You can lay on a bed or something and pose
你可以躺在床上或什么地方
with, like, a bunch of sexy pillows.
和一堆性感枕头摆拍
Finn, you're not hearing me.
芬恩 你不明白我的意思
I don't want to pose for the calendar.
我不想要上月历
And that whole pillow scenario
你刚才描述的整个关于枕头的场面
you just described sounds deeply emasculating.
听起来就让我显得极其柔弱不堪
It's not just girls who have body issues.
不只是姑娘们才有身材问题
Sometimes guys aren't cool with showing off their bodies, either.
有时 男生也羞于展示自己的身材
Then don't.
那就不拍
I-I don't want to make you do anything you don't feel comfortable doing.
我不想勉强你做任何会让你为难的事
Thanks for telling me.
你能跟我说真好
And you know what?
还有你知道吗
That was really brave of you, saying no just then.
你刚才直接说"不" 真的很勇敢
And I think it's totally cool
我完全不介意
that there's a part of yourself you want to keep private.
你不想把某些隐私曝光给大家的那份心思
I'm thinking about naming my shoulders.
我想给自己的肩膀起个外号♥
You know, like The Situation has his abs?
"情况哥"就给自己腹肌起名了
They could be my signature thing.
或许肌肉肩能成为我的标志
One could be Smith and the other could be Wesson.
左肩史密斯 右肩唤威森
You name arms after guns, not shoulders.
胳膊可以拿枪♥支♥命名 肩膀不行
Shoulders are part of your arms.
肩膀属于胳膊的一部分
No, they aren't. They're part of your shoulders.
不是 肩膀属于肩膀自己
And don't pick a signature when you know
而且 千万不要明知比不过我
that my John Hancocks are clearly better than yours.
还偏拿肩膀做炫耀
No, they're not.
不可能
Do I need to humiliate you right now?
非要我用事实堵住你的嘴吗
Bring it.
来吧
They're on fire.
看看这大坨肌肉
I am a statue.
哥如雕塑般完美
There's our money-makers.
麦金利月历头牌在这儿呀
This is the boys' locker room. You can't be in here.
这是男生更衣室 你们不能进来
We couldn't help ourselves.
我们是情不自已呀
Your chick magnets drew us in.
被胴体吸铁石吸过来的
I wanted to talk to you about the concepts for your pictures.
我要和你们讨论拍照的一些主题
Ryder, you're February and July.
莱德 你是二月和七月
I was thinking heart boxers
主题便是情人节拳击手
and a sexy Uncle Sam thing.
和国♥庆♥节性感帅哥
You're going to be June and October.
你则是六月和十月
June is a beach theme, and for October
六月是沙滩主题 而十月
you're just gonna be holding a "Jake-o'-lantern"
你则以万圣恐怖南瓜为道具
over your naughty bits.
挡住你的淘气二弟
We're gonna go find Artie
我们要去找阿蒂
and tell him about his March sexy leprechaun.
讨论他的三月性感小妖精主题
I thought Kitty was gonna jump you right in here.
我以为凯蒂会直接把你扑倒在地
Dude, you want to know the weirdest thing?
伙计 你知道最诡异的是什么吗
If a girl in the next room is into me,
如果身边有妹子喜欢我
I can feel it.
我能感觉到
But since I've been seeing Marley, it's like
但自从我和玛莉在一起后
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表