**Like everyone else does*
*一如茫茫众生
**I know I'll keep searching after today*
*今日之后 仍将一追再追
**So there it is, girl*
*缘分天注定
**We've got it all now*
*你我已相遇
**And here we are, babe*
*相见恨晚时
**What do you say*
*如何诉衷肠
**We've got tonight*
*今夜共良宵
**Who needs tomorrow*
*何须愁明日
**We've got tonight, babe, why don't you stay*
*今夜良辰美景 何不与我共度
**I know it's late and I know you're weary*
*我知为时已晚 我知你已有倦意
**I know your plans don't include me*
*我知你的未来 没有我的身影
**Still here we are*
*然天意让我们重逢
**Both of us lonely*
*各自孑然一身
**Both of us lonely*
*各自孑然一身
**We've got tonight*
*今夜共良宵
**Who needs tomorrow*
*何须愁明日
**Let's make it last*
*天长与地久
**Let's find a way*
*尽在一念间
**Turn out the light*
*灯火阑珊时
**Come take my hand now*
*携手共良宵
**We've got tonight, babe, why don't you stay*
*今夜良辰美景 何不与我共度
**We've got tonight, babe, why don't you stay*
*今夜良辰美景 何不与我共度
Tell me now that we're not back together.
你现在还敢说我们没在一起
I mean...
我是说
It was fun, but... Don't.
是很有趣 但没在一起
I'm not gonna let you minimize this, Kurt.
我可不会再让你轻描淡写了 科特
It's no accident that we were together
圣诞节我们在一起 情人节我们又在一起
on Christmas and again on Valentine's Day.
这可都不是偶然
And we're going to be together for many, many more,
我们还会经常 越来越频繁地在一起
no matter how much you pretend
不管你如何假装
that this doesn't mean anything.
我们之间毫无意义
I'll see you downstairs.
楼下见
Okay.
好
So that's why college girls experiment.
原来这就是大学女生要尝试的原因
And thank God they do.
谢天谢地她们这么做了
You know, it was fun, and I've always wondered
感觉很有趣 我以前一直想知道
what it would be like to be with a woman,
和女人一起是什么感觉
but, uh, I don't know. I think for me
但我觉得对我来说
it was more of a one-time thing.
这应该不仅是唯一的一次
Look, you don't have to worry.
你不必担心
I'm not going to show up at your house with a U-Haul.
我可不会带着搬家卡车出现在你家门前要求同居
So what happens next?
下面怎么办
Well, you could walk out first.
你可以先出屋
Or we could make it a two-time thing?
或者我们把一次变两次
Was it good for you?
你感觉如何
I don't know. You?
我不知道 你呢
No idea.
我也不知道
I'm sorry. Eh, don't be.
我很抱歉 没关系
But you spent so much money on this room. No, I didn't.
你肯定为这房♥间花了不少钱 没有
I just snagged a key card from the maid's cart
我只是从服务员手推车里顺了把钥匙
and tried every door till one opened.
全试了一遍才成功打开这间
Are you serious?
你说真的吗
No.
开玩笑的
Come on. Can we at least make it back downstairs
来吧 我们至少回到楼下
for another dance?
再跳一支舞吧
Let's go.
走吧
Hello? My God.
有人吗 天啊
This is amazing.
太漂亮了
Just a little something I threw together.
我只是随便乱搭了一下
Only took two whole days, but you're worth it.
只用了整整两天 但你值得我这么做
Thank you.
谢谢
I felt bad about us not being together on Valentine's Day,
我很抱歉我们没能共度情人节
but since, kurt and Santana are out until tomorrow,
但既然科特和桑塔纳明天才能回来
I thought we could take advantage.
我觉得我们正好可以利用资源
Did you kiss somebody else when you were away?
你是不是在外面吻过别人
You're kissing differently. What if I did?
吻的感觉不一样了 如果我吻了呢
I thought we were in a modern and open relationship.
我们之间不是开放的现代恋爱关系吗
Yeah, we are.
对 没错
But, I mean, the key is that we are honest
但我们必须要坦诚以待
with each other with everything that we do.
对所做的事毫不隐瞒
So, did you see Finn?
你见芬恩了吗
Finn's fine. He lives in Ohio.
芬恩很好 他住在俄亥俄州
And I live here with you.
我在这和你住
Cool?
行吗
Like a cucumber.
完全没问题
Thank you for being honest with me.
感谢你的坦诚
Well, speaking of being honest, what about you, huh?
说到坦诚 那么你呢
Who did you see? Who did you do?
你约了谁 又和谁睡了
Sure there are a lot lonely girls in New York City on Valentine's Day.
情人节纽约肯定有很多空虚寂寞冷的姑娘
I stayed at home and watched weightlifting videos.
我待在家里 看举重视频
Well, thank you for being honest with me.
也感谢你的坦诚
Care to join me in the bedroom?
想一起去卧室吗
Is it okay if I pass tonight?
今晚就算了 可以吗
I have airplane belly.
我晕机
Oh, yeah, yeah, yeah. Of course.
当然 没问题
I am kind of worn out from the night before you left.
你临走前一晚我就有点精疲力竭了
Okay, so, couch time and... Yes!
那就窝沙发里 太好了
...I will get some popcorn.
我去弄点爆米花
I'm glad to have you back.
很高兴你回来了
I genuinely missed you.
我真的好想你
Before you say anything, I'm sorry.
在你开口之前 我先道歉
I'm sorry that I attacked you at the reception.
很抱歉在婚宴上找你对峙
It's just, I saw you up there, singing with Blaine,
我只是 我看到你站在那 和布莱恩合唱
and I saw the old, legendary chemistry.
目睹传说中神奇的来电
I saw two soul mates rediscovering each other,
目睹两个灵魂伴侣再次相遇
and I was jealous.
我很嫉妒
Why couldn't that be me?
为什么不是我
Why can't I have that with someone?
为什么我就遇不到那个对的人
You will, just not with me.
你终会遇到 只是不是我
I'm sorry that I've been throwing myself at you,
我很抱歉之前一直黏着你
making a fool of myself,
自取其辱
hoping for something I know can never be.
希望永远不可能的事情发生
It's okay, Tina. The truth is,
没关系 蒂娜 实际上
we've all experienced unrequited love before,
我们都曾经历过单相思
and we've all done things that we wish we didn't,
我们都曾犯过二 后悔自己的行为
and we all just want to get back to being friends.
我们都希望能重新做回朋友
And that's just what we are. I mean, we're just friends.
我们不正如此 我们只是朋友
Um, well, we're going to the double feature
我们准备去电影院
of All About Eve and Showgirls at the revival house
连看《夏娃的诱惑》和《歌♥舞♥女♥郎》
if you want to come with us. Come on.
想一起去吗 一起来吧
Mystery solved, Hagatha Christie.
案子破了 我真是母夜莎·克里斯蒂
I'm gonna be a third wheel for the rest of my life.
我一辈子都得当小三了
First of all, that's not even remotely true.
首先 这么说一点都不对
Starting right now, I'm gonna help you get a boyfriend.
从现在开始 我就帮你找男朋友
And second of all, when I called you a hag,
其次 我叫你母夜叉
I was bringing attention to the fact
我是在强调
that you are honoring the noble and proud tradition of Hagdom.
你尊崇魔女一族的优良传统
Ha, ha, ha. Yeah, and I, for one, am psyched
呵呵 是啊 我很激动
that my very first hag was someone as kick-ass as
我认识的第一位魔女是牛气冲天的
Ms. Tina Cohen-Chang.
蒂娜·科恩·常小姐
Sorry I didn't get to see you after the party.
抱歉在派对之后没能找你
I wanted to say thank you. Uh, for what?
我想对你说谢谢 为什么
Come on. Jake is awesome and everything,
贾克很酷很棒
but he's not capable of that. Any of it.
但他不可能送出那样的礼物 任何一件都不可能
I know it was you whispering in his ear like Cyrano.
我知道是你 像大鼻子情圣一样给他出主意
Like who?
像谁
Anyway, it was sweet.
没什么 礼物很贴心
And romantic.
很浪漫
And whenever you do that for someone for real,
无论何时 你对谁真心相待
she's going to be the luckiest girl on the planet.
她绝对是全世界最幸运的女生
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表