**And You should know that*
*你应该要知道
**I missed you so so bad*
*我对你的思念
*- *It’s hard to look right* - *Hard to look right*
*简直无法直视* *无法直视
*- *At you baby* - *At you baby*
*你的双眼* *你的双眼
**But here’s my number*
*这是我的号♥码
**So call me, maybe*
*打给我好吗
**Hey I just met you*
*嗨 我们初次相识
**And this is crazy*
*一切如此疯狂
**But here’s my number*
*这是我的号♥码
*- *So call me, maybe* -*Call me*
*打给我好吗* *打给我
**Before you came into my life*
*还未曾与你相遇
**I missed you so bad*
*我已开始思念
*- *I missed you so bad* - *I missed you so so bad*
*疯狂地思念* *疯狂地思念你
**So call me, maybe*
*打给我好吗
So, Artie... who's the new Rachel?
阿蒂 谁才是新蕾切尔
So, how's Santana?
桑塔纳怎样
She's good; she's just really busy with cheerleading practice
她挺好的 忙着啦啦队训练
and it's hard making out over Skype.
不过用视频电♥话♥做♥爱♥挺难的
You can't really scissor a Webcam.
摄像头太小 双腿夹不住
Here's an extra hot soy latte for him and a no-chocolate for her.
帅哥的超热豆奶拿铁 美女的这杯不加巧克力
Yes.
好耶
I can't wait till Friday.
我太期待周五了
Why?
为什么
Glee Club auditions.
合唱团的面试呀
That sounds like fun.
听起来挺有趣
Pretty nice.
不错
Is it depressing that I'm more excited about it than either of you?
我竟然比你们还兴奋 是不是很悲摧
Yeah. No, not at all.
没错 一点也不
Just a little bit. No, it's...
一点点啦 不 这很...
Excuse me. Garcon?
不好意思 小二
My ice latte's too cold.
我的冰拿铁太冰了
It's an iced latte.
这是冰拿铁
It's an iced latte that's too cold.
这杯就是太冰了
I'm gonna need you to make me a new one.
你去给我重做一杯
Hello? Hey, Kurt, you got to refill
听见没 科特 每隔15分钟要
the biscotti barrel every 15 minutes.
把杏仁脆饼桶装满
Coming.
来了
I'll be right back with your latte.
我会再给你做一杯拿铁
Uh, Miss July? Yeah?
朱莉老师 什么事
I, uh, I don't know how to tell you this,
我真不好意思开口
but I can't be your TA this year.
但我今年没法做你的助教了
I start Wicked rehearsals tomorrow.
《女巫前传》明天开始排练
I'm just playing a flying monkey, but still...
虽然我只演一只飞猴 但...
Oh, stop it. Does it matter?
够了 角色重要吗
It's your first Broadway show.
这可是你在百老汇的处♥女♥秀
You'll never forget it.
会铭记一生
I was 17, I was a dancing spoon.
我17岁时首次登台 演了个会跳舞的勺子
Well, the casting director said it's the recommendation
导演说 多亏您的推荐信
you gave me that really put me over the top,
我才能脱颖而出
so thank you for everything.
真的感谢您
I'm so proud of you, Benjie.
我真为你骄傲 本吉
Thank you. I should go.
谢谢 我得走了
I have to get fitted my monkey legs.
还得装上猴腿呢
You had enough time, so who is it?
都这么久了 你选出胜者了吗
You can't rush the casting process.
这事不能操之过急
My genius needs it's dream time.
我的才华发挥需要时间
You guys are the Glee Club, right?
你们就是合唱团的成员吧
Hi. I'm gonna try out.
大家好 我打算参加试音
I'm a sophomore. My name is Marley.
我是二年级的玛莉
Okay, well, lots of competition, so good luck to you.
好吧 竞争超激烈的 祝你好运了
Unique offers her greetings and salutations.
"独一"向你们问好
Wade, you can't wear that makeup and stuff in here.
韦德 你不能在这扮成这样
You have to understand how this stuff works.
你得分清场合才行
It's like Game of Thrones.
就像《权利的游戏》里那样
Yeah, the peace between us and the truly popular kids is weak--
没错 我们与风云学生之间的和平不堪一击
winter is coming. It's not gonna take much for
凛冬将至 再次把我们
us to get smacked down to the bottom again.
踢回金字塔底端不是难事
Maybe you should just save Unique for performances
你就在表演的时候做"独一"
and be Wade the rest of the time, hmm?
其余时间还是做韦德 好吗
All right... I'll go take off my face.
好吧 我去把妆卸了
Hey, glee people. Hey, Kitty.
合唱团伙计们 你好 凯蒂
Hey, you guys see the new lunch lady?
看见那个新来的食堂大妈了吗
She's so fat, they took a picture of her last Christmas.
胖得无法直视啊 有人去年圣诞给她拍了张照
Still printing.
还在打印呢
Hey, she has to wear a watch on both wrists
听我的 她两只手都得带表
because she covers two time zones.
因为她体积横跨两个时区了
Maybe she has, like, a medical condition
也许她是病了
or she swallowed somebody with a medical condition.
或是吞了个病人
Right, Artie?
你怎么说 阿蒂
When she sits around the house,
说她是坐在房♥子里
she really sits around the house.
倒不如说是她把房♥子坐了
Attaboy.
好小子
Attaboy!
好小子
Hey, you ready to go?
准备走了吗
Hey. I thought that you could wear this
你能穿这条裙子
to your glee audition.
去参加合唱团的面试
Well, even if they think it's secondhand,
就算别人嫌它太旧
the tag will say high-class secondhand.
有了这标签 那也是名牌旧裙子
It's high school; It's all about being special.
在高中最重要的就是要独特
But...the right kind of special,
但真正的独特
not Goodwill clothes,
不是一条名牌裙子
daughter-of-the-lunch-lady special.
而是在我这食堂大妈的心里独一无二
You really think I have a chance of getting into Glee Club?
你真的觉得我能进合唱团吗
You have magic in your throat, Marley.
你的歌♥声犹如天籁 玛莉
It's time to share it with the world.
是时候展现给所有人看了
I'm going to drive the car a couple blocks away,
我会把车开到两个街区外
and I will wait for you there.
我在那儿等你
I don't want to risk anyone seeing you
我可不想让人看见
get in the car with me.
你和我坐一辆车
God almighty, Schwimmer,
我的上帝 小修蒙同学
possible you're getting worse?
你不是越练越糟了吧
I've been practicing a lot.
我在努力练习
I've just had a little bit of a rough week.
上周只是有点不适应而已
Aw, you tired? You lonely?
你累了 还是寂寞了
You homesick?
亦或是思乡心切
Well, you better decide how badly you want it
你最好想想自己到底有多大决心
'cause this school is filled with people
因为这所学校里
who will do whatever necessary to make it in this business.
愿意不计代价以求成功的人多得是
Why are you picking on me?
你为什么总针对我
I'm not! I'm motivating you!
我没有 我是在激励你
What's your problem now?
又怎么了
There's just alcohol on your breath.
你嘴里有酒味
It's Listerine.
是漱口水而已
Let me tell you something.
你给我听好了
I may not be a wide-eyed ingenue anymore,
我或许不是什么年轻可爱的小姑娘
but I can still dance circles around any of you.
但要惊艳你们是绰绰有余
Music.
放音乐
**I met a girl in east LA*
*天使之城 吾遇伊人
**In floral shorts as sweet as May*
*碎花短裙 甜如夏初
**She sang in eighths in two Barrio chords*
*嘹亮歌♥声 和♥弦♥而出
**We fell in love but not in court*
*同坠爱河 世俗不顾
**Aah-America*
*自♥由♥ 美国
**Mis canciones son de la revolución*
*歌♥声酝酿 革命激♥情♥
**Mi corazón me duele por mi generación*
*悲情时代 令人心痛
**If you love me, we can marry on the west coast*
*若你爱我 可于西岸 结成连理
**On a Wednesday, en un verano de agosto*
*只在周三 盛夏八月
**I wanna dance, and love, and dance again* and dance again
*欲起舞 欲爱过 欲重拾舞步
**I wanna dance, and love, and dance again*
*欲起舞 欲爱过 欲重拾舞步
**Aah-America-Americano*
*自♥由♥ 美国
**Aah-America-Americano*
*自♥由♥ 美国
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表