and had a retarded baby, but you...
更能体会身为失败者的感受 可是您...
I'm sorry. I didn't mean to say that.
抱歉 我不是故意的
That... that was the wrong word to use. I apologize.
我说错了 我向您道歉
What's up?
怎么了
You look more crooked than Joe Theismann's leg.
你脸歪得都比得上乔·赛斯曼[橄榄球运动员]的腿了
It's just these places that the Realtor in Washington sent us.
华盛顿的地♥产♥经纪给我们推荐的这些地方
They all have carpeting.
全用地毯铺装
You know how many germs and bugs and fluids live in carpeting?
你知道那里面藏着多少细菌昆虫和液体吗
Call Stanley Steemer.
给斯坦利地毯清洁打电♥话♥呗
Cleaned carpets that don't dry properly
清洁后的地毯若没有正确地干燥
can create Kawasaki syndrome.
会引发川崎病的[皮肤黏膜淋谄谀综合征]
You know what the worst thing you can do in a relationship is?
你知道恋爱中最糟糕的事是什么吗
Besides hitting, of course?
当然除了家暴之外
Lie.
是撒谎
You don't want to go with Will to Washington.
你不想跟威尔去华盛顿
I saw it in your face when you told him you would.
你跟他说你会去的时候 表情出♥卖♥♥♥了你
I have reservations; that is much different from lying.
我那叫持保留意见 跟撒谎有本质区别
You know what they say about reservations?
你知道"保留"是什么意思吗
They won't seat you till the whole party's there.
要等其他人都到场了 才轮到你入座
Dishonesty eats away at a marriage.
不诚实会蚕食婚姻
You have to tell him you don't want to go.
你得告诉他你不想去
I can't. I can't get in the way of his dreams.
我做不到 我不能阻止他追梦
That's what Terri did.
特丽当时就是那么做的
Pumpkin, Will loves you
孩子 威尔爱你
like a farmer loves his blue ribbon pig.
就像农民爱他特选的小猪一样
He'll understand.
他会理解你的
I'm going. It's decided.
我要陪他去 已经决定了
Then you'd better find something to get excited about
那你最好在那边找到自己喜欢做的事
doing down there besides him.
而不是整天围着他转
You know I love Will, but I think you've spent
我爱威尔 但我觉得
so much time working on being his girl
你一心想要做好他的女人
that you forgot that the reason he's so into you
以至于忘了他这么喜欢你
is because of all the things you are besides that.
是因为你身上其它的闪光点
I've been trying to see you since I got here,
自从我回学校之后就一直想找你谈谈
but every time I get near you, you disappear.
但我每次走近你 你就躲开了
I was fine with our breakup.
我们分手没什么大不了
Out of sight, out of mind.
眼不见心不烦
But maybe you could have called and asked
但也许你可以提前打个电♥话♥
if I could handle you choreographing the school musical!
问我能不能接受你来帮学校音乐剧编舞
I'm sorry. Artie called me.
对不起 阿蒂打电♥话♥给我
It seemed like a fun idea. I didn't think you'd be upset.
听起来挺有趣的 我没想到你会生气
Neither did I!
我也没想到
I know this is weird. It's weird for me, too,
我知道这样很尴尬 我也这么觉得
but if that's what's stopping you
但如果你因为这点
from auditioning for Grease,
而不去参加《油脂》试唱
then we have to make this not weird.
我们就得好好解决问题了
There are still some good parts left.
还有一些好角色没被选走
I'm sorry, I can't.
对不起 我不能去
We could use you. You're so talented.
我们需要你 你很有才华
I'm sorry. You're gonna have to survive without my talent.
抱歉 我要带上自己的才华绕行了
All right! You guys killed your auditions,
好啦 你们的试唱很成功
but there can only be one Sandy and there can only be one Danny.
但我们只能选一位珊迪和一位丹尼
The heart of Grease is the Danny-Sandy romance.
《油脂》的主线是丹尼和珊迪的爱情故事
This callback is all about the chemistry.
这次复试是要看你们的化学反应
We want to see how well you play off each other. Is there heat?
我们想看看你们对戏的感觉 有没有火花
We also want to see how you sing and dance '50s-style.
我们也想看你们能否把握50年代风格的歌♥舞
That's why we gave you the audition song ahead of time.
所以我们提前给你们发了试唱曲
I don't really read music, so...
我不怎么懂曲谱 所以...
It's okay.
没事
Mercedes and I will get you started. Start away.
梅赛德斯和我会先起头 开始吧
Everyone knows Kitty Cat's gonna finish it.
所有人都知道凯蒂猫能接好
Oh, you have a lot of attitude, little girl.
小姑娘态度挺横的嘛
Let's see if you have the stuff to back it up. Hit it.
看看你有没有真本领吧 下音乐
**Before I was born, late one night*
*夜幕临 我将要出生
**My papa said, "Everything's all right"*
*爸爸说 一切会顺利
**The doctor paid, my mama laid down*
*付款完毕 妈妈躺下
**Well, they started bouncing all around*
*他们开始到处跳啊跳
**'Cause the bebop stork was about to arrive*
*因为新生命马上降临
**Mama gave birth to a hand jive*
*刚刚出生便手舞足蹈
**I could barely walk when I milked a cow*
*才会走路就帮挤奶
**When I was three, I pushed a plow*
*三岁开始就帮拉犁
Gentlemen?
男声
**While chopping wood, I moved my legs
*边劈柴来边摆腿
**And they saw me dancing when I gathered eggs*
*边捡蛋来边舞动
**The townfolk clapped, I was only five*
*五岁表演 乡亲鼓掌
**He'll out-dance 'em all*
*他将击败所有舞者
**He was born to hand-jive*
*他为舞而生
Everybody... Break it up. Break it up.
一起唱 散开 散开
**Born to hand-jive, baby*
*为舞而生 宝贝
**Born to hand-jive, baby*
*为舞而生 宝贝
**How low can you go*
*你能弯多低
**How low can you go*
*你能弯多低
**How low can you go*
*你能弯多低
**How low can you go*
*你能弯多低
**Higher*
*更高
**Higher*
*更高
**Higher*
*更高
**And higher, yeah*
*再高一点
**Now can you hand-jive, baby*
*你能舞起来吗 宝贝
**Oh, can you hand-jive, baby*
*你能舞起来吗 宝贝
**Baby Oh yeah*
*宝贝来吧
**Can you hand-jive, baby*
*你能舞起来吗 宝贝
**Give me hand-jive*
*给我舞起来 宝贝
**Oh, can you hand-jive, baby*
*你能舞起来吗 宝贝
**Born to hand-jive, oh yeah!*
*为舞而生
We did good.
跳得好
I came to talk to you about the play.
我来是为了找你谈音乐剧的事
I get it.
我懂
I heard about Coach Sylvester's meltdown.
我听说了西尔威斯特教练崩溃了
I want to offer you the part.
我想让你来演里佐
But what about Coach Sue?
苏教练怎么办
Well, Coach Sue isn't directing the play.
苏教练不是剧目的导演
I am.
我才是
So now all you got to worry about is getting a curly wig
所以现在你只需找顶卷毛假发
and learning the words to "There Are Worse Things I Could Do."
熟背《我能做的更糟之事》的歌♥词
And I'll take care of Coach Sue
我会处理好苏教练
or anybody else who might try and stop us.
和其他对此有异议的人
Unique knows the song and has the wig.
"独一"熟悉这首歌♥ 也有假发
Good.
很好
You okay?
你还好吧
I don't feel right in the men's locker room.
我在男更衣室很不自在
But I can't go into the girls'.
但我又不能去女更衣室
And I don't feel right in men's clothing,
我觉得穿男装也不对劲
but I can't wear dresses every day.
但我又不能每天都穿裙子
It sucks to never know your place.
不知道自己属于哪边 真不好受
It's just nice, for once,
有这么一次能找到归属
to feel like I've found one.
我真的很高兴
Yeah, it is.
确实
Well, uh...
那好...
Before I post the cast list,
在我贴出演员表之前
I just need to know that you're ready for this.
我想知道你是不是准备好了
'Cause there's gonna be a lot of heat on you,
因为到时候大家的目光都会集中在你身上
and like I said, I can shield you from some of it, but...
我是说能帮你挡掉一些 但是...
at the end of the day, you're gonna be the one out on that stage.
毕竟最终站在舞台上的是你而不是我
Dreams aren't free.
追梦就得敢于牺牲
All right, all right.
好了 齐活了
Patty Simcox?
帕蒂·辛考克斯
Patty Simcox?
帕蒂·辛考克斯
Who the hell is Patty Simcox?
帕蒂·辛考克斯是哪根葱
I don't understand.
我不明白
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表