**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Chasing dragons with plastic swords*
*舞弄假刀剑 追逐凶猛龙
**Jack off Jimmy, everybody wants more*
*飞机打不停 邪念不断闪
**Scully and angel on the kitchen floor*
*斯库利和天使 共处厨房♥间
**And I'm calling Buddy on the ouija board*
*手持灵应牌 呼叫老巴迪
**I've been thinking 'bout catching a train*
*心心与念念 勿错过火车
**Leave my phone machine by the radar range*
*不再管手♥机♥ 就算无信♥号♥♥
**Hello it's me, I'm not at home*
*是我就是我 我已离家去
**If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone*
*若君思念我 就请别烦我
**I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Hello it's me, I'm not at home*
*是我就是我 我已离家去
**If you'd like to reach me, leave me alone*
*若君思念我 就请别烦我
**I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**I-I think a change*
*我认为改变
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
**A change would do you good*
*改变利健康
**Would do you good*
*利健康
That was amazing.
跳得太棒了
You're amazing.
你太棒了
What are you doing tomorrow tonight?
你明晚有什么安排
I want to cook you dinner.
我想给你做顿饭
Attention, students:
同学们请注意
your record-low election votes have been tallied,
史上投票人数最少的选举已经有了结果
and we have a winner.
赢家已经产生了
Becky, can I get a xylophone flourish?
贝基 来一段木琴演奏吧
No? Not feeling it?
不要吗 没心情吗
Okay.
好吧
This year's student council president is...
今年的学生会主席是...
We know him!
我们认识他
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢
Congratulations, Mr. President. Thank you, Artie.
恭喜了 主席先生 谢谢你 阿蒂
Losing the bow tie, that was your game changer-- kudos.
不戴领结 帮你扭转了局势 好样的
No hard feelings.
不要有芥蒂
Maybe I can find a place for you in my administration.
也许我可以帮你谋个一官半职
No, thanks; I got what I needed.
不用 谢谢 我想要的已经到手
Sugar asked me out on a date.
苏格尔约我出去了
She invited me horseback riding.
她邀我去骑马
I'm just hoping it doesn't involve being towed.
希望她别把我当马牵着走
You talk to Kurt? Uh, yeah, yeah.
你告诉科特了吗 说了
He was super proud of me and he's really excited.
他为我自豪 他也很激动
He's already planning a whole inaugural ball.
他在筹备就职舞会
Well, congratulations.
恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
You know, I have not stepped foot inside
臭虫恐慌事件之后
a Manhattan movie theater since the bedbug scare.
我就没进过曼哈顿的影院了
And this is a fact:
事实上
they prefer to lay their eggs in couture.
它们更喜欢在服装店产卵
That's true. Who wouldn't?
是真的 谁不会这么做呢
I'm not lying.
我没撒谎
What's the last movie you saw?
你看的上一部电影是什么
The last... Ooh, you know what?
最后一部是...
The last movie I saw was a double feature.
是两片连映的
It was, um, Unmarried Woman
一部是《未婚女人》
and the red balloon.
另一部是《红色气球》
You weren't bored.
你不觉得话题无聊吗
No, no, I wasn't even... That's okay.
不觉得 我都没有... 好啦
There's the man of the hour.
风云人物原来在这里
You all right?
你还好吗
You know, it didn't hit me until right now:
直到现在我才发现
I came to Mckinley for Kurt-- that's it.
我是为了科特才转学到麦金利的
And now he's gone,
现在他却走了
And even with glee club, it just...
即使有合唱团的朋友陪伴也...
I feel really, really... alone.
我感觉很孤单
You're kind of killing my party buzz, bro.
你抹杀了我狂欢的兴致 兄弟
I'm sorry, it's just that i did all of this for him,
对不起 只是我做的这一切都是为了他
I did all of this for him.
都是为了他
And now he's not here.
但他却不在我身边
And so it just kind of feels like none of it matters.
所以我觉得这一切都失去了意义
Of course it matters.
这些当然有意义
You're Mckinley's "First gay guy president."
你是麦金利的"首位同志主席"
Nobody cares about that.
没有人会在乎这个
Look, before you, Kurt was the first gay kid I met.
在你之前 科特是我认识的第一位同性恋
Don't get me wrong, he's great,
别会错意 他很出色
But I just don't really get his bravo jokes
我只是对他的笑话理解无能
or the fashion thing or broadway.
对时尚或百老汇的事也没兴趣
You and me, it's different, you know?
我跟你的关系则不同
I never had a gaybro before.
你是我的第一个同志死党
We'd be like Wolverine and Cyclops,
就像金刚狼和镭射眼
you know, show people how we're cool with each other.
让大家看到直男和同志和谐相处
And you know, if you ask me, that's what matters.
对我而言 这才是最重要的
Thanks, man.
谢谢 哥们
You're right.
你说得对
But just so we're clear...
但得先说清一点
I'm Wolverine. I'm Wolverine. I'm...
我是金刚狼 我是金刚狼
I said it first.
我先说了
Congratulations, Blaine Warbler.
恭喜 林莺布莱恩
Thank you, Brit. Cool.
多谢 布里特 好的
Congratulations to you, Mr. Vice President.
恭喜你 副♥主♥席♥先生
The people have spoken.
众望所归
Can I let you in on a little secret?
能不能跟你说个小秘密
I like secrets.
我喜欢秘密
I voted for you.
我投了你一票
What?
什么
Thank you.
谢谢你
I would've voted for you, too,
我本来也打算投你的
But I-I just really wanted to win.
但我太想赢了
I know losing sucks, but you know,
我知道失败不好受
sometimes it can be a good thing.
但塞翁失马焉知非福
Look at Al Gore.
例如阿尔·戈尔
He lost an election, then he won an Oscar.
输了大选 之后却赢了奥斯卡
He did?
真的吗
You think so?
你没骗我吗
I don't know how you do it.
我不知道你是怎么做到的
What?
什么
You just always know exactly the right thing to say.
你总是知道该怎么安慰我
It's a gift.
天赋嘛
You win.
你赢了
I can't believe I'm about to say this,
不敢相信我会说这种话
but I'm taking Sue Sylvester's advice.
但我打算接受苏·西尔威斯特的提议
I mailed in the application.
我寄了申请信
Congratulations, William.
恭喜你 威廉
I think it's the right decision.
这是明智的决定
Yeah. There's only one problem.
是啊 不过还有个问题
I need a written recommendation from a colleague,
我需要一封同事的推荐信
And I was thinking...
我在想...
I'm one step ahead of you, butt-chin.
我想在你前面了 屁♥股♥下巴
I took the liberty of composing a letter to the arts governing board
我冒昧地给艺术理事会写了封信
outlining your astonishing accomplishments.
概述了你的傲人成就
"Not only is William a direct descendant of Harriet Tubman,
"威廉不仅是哈莉特·塔布曼的直系后裔
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表