but it will not be Chris.
但不是克里斯的歌♥了
**Everybody's talkin all this stuff about me*
*大家在讲我的闲言碎语
**Why don't they just let me live (Now now)*
*何不让我享受私人生活
**They say I'm crazy*
*世人谓我疯魔
**I really don't care*
*我却毫不在意
**That's my prerogative*
*这是我的特权
**They say I'm nasty*
*旁人论我狂野
**But I don't give a damn*
*一眼都不甩你
**Gettin girls is how I live*
*跟妹子在一起
**Some ask me questions*
*竟有人♥质♥问我
**Why am I so real*
*为何如此坦诚
**But they don't understand me*
*他们不了解我
**I really don't know the deal*
*不懂世俗规矩
**About a brother*
*不会相处兄弟
**Trying hard to make it right*
*努力做好一切
**Not long ago*
*就在不久之前
**Befo' I win this fight*
*登上王座之前
**SING!*
*一起唱
**Everybody's talkin all this stuff about me (Now now)*
*大家在讲我的闲言碎语
**Why don't they just let me live (Tell me why)*
*何不让我享受私人生活
**I don't need permission*
*无需他人同意
**Make my own decisions*
*做自我的决定
**That's my prerogative*
*这是我的特权
**It's my prerogative (It's my prerogative)*
*这是我的特权
**I can do what I wanna do*
*我能为所欲为
**It's my prerogative*
*这是我的特权
**Tell me, tell me why*
*这是为何
**Can't I live my life (Live my life)*
*何不让我享受私人生活
**Without all of the things that people say*
*大家在讲我的闲言碎语
**Everybody's talkin all this stuff about me (Everybody's talkin)*
*大家在讲我的闲言碎语
**Why don't they just let me live*
*何不让我享受私人生活
**It's my prerogative*
*这是我的特权
Cheese and rice, you scared me, Tina.
我滴神啊 吓死我了 蒂娜
My name is Vicki, I am an android.
我叫维姬 我是机器人
I'm fantastic. Do you get it?
我很奇特 你明白了吗
Made of plastic.
是塑料做的
She's Vicki the robot girl from Small Wonder.
她是《机器娃娃》里的机器女孩维姬
The TV cult classic.
那部经典电视剧
Small Wonder has made me the woman I am today,
《机器娃娃》让我成为如今的我
free to speak my mind and think outside the box. Good afternoon, Jake.
能自♥由♥表达 有奇思妙想 下午好贾克
Hey, Vicki.
维姬
That's it-- I've reached my guilty pleasures
够了 这么生僻的引用
obscure-reference-that-nobody-cares-about limit.
根本没人知道 我已经忍♥无可忍♥了
I've got to go talk to some normal people.
我得去跟正常人混了
I'm out of here. Wait, wait, hold on.
我要走了 等等 稍等
I need to apologize first, okay?
我得先道歉 好吗
I didn't know about the Bobby Brown thing.
我不知道鲍比·布朗的事
You do realize that Bobby Brown allegedly
你难道不知道吗 据称鲍比·布朗
got Whitney Houston hooked on crack, right?
让惠特尼·休斯顿染上了毒瘾
Let me get this straight.
我直说吧
You know about Vicki the robot girl,
你知道机器女孩维姬
but you didn't know about Bobby and Whitney?
却不知道鲍比和惠特尼的事
I'm out of here.
我走了
I will follow you. No, go away.
我跟着你 不行 走开
Stop.
别跟着我了
Hey, okay?
等等
So, this week has made me kind of crazy.
这周让我有点疯狂
And I get why we don't support Chris Brown.
我明白为什么不支持克里斯·布朗
But, I mean, does it really matter
但说实话 一对高中学生的想法
what a couple of high school kids think?
真的有多重要吗
Maybe not.
也许不重要
But every ocean starts with one drop of water, right?
但海洋是由一滴滴水汇聚而成的
I sound like my grandma.
我说话跟我奶奶似的
So are we okay?
我们没事了吗
You know, I have a guilty pleasure I haven't told you about.
我有个没告诉你的罪恶快♥感♥
Please don't say me 'cause that would be very cheesy.
别说是我 那可就太俗了
Oh, my God.
天呐
Actually it's anything starring Jessica Simpson.
其实是假扮杰西卡·辛普森[著名女演员]
But...
但...
now that you mention it.
既然你自己说了
What's this?
这是什么
I was hoping that I could have dinner with you tonight.
我希望今晚可以跟你吃饭
I'm sorry, is it not enough?
抱歉 钱不够吗
I wasn't sure what the going rate was these days for male hookers.
我不知道现在男妓都什么价了
Don't judge me. Oh, really?
别指摘我 是吗
For selling your body?
你卖♥♥身都不能说
Not everybody has doting daddies
不是每个人都有溺爱的爸爸们
to pay their bills.
来给他们付账
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个傻子
I'm such an idiot.
我真是个傻子
You told me that if we were honest with each other
你说只要我们坦诚相待
that anything was possible.
就能排除万难
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
Why did you lie to me?
你为什么要骗我
When did I lie to you?
我什么时候骗你了
Who do you think did this to my face?
你以为是谁把我打得鼻青脸肿
Your ex-fiance.
是你前未婚夫
He jumped out of a bathroom, went all Frankenstein on me.
他从洗手间里冲出来 对我一顿拳打脚踢
Finn came all the way here to do that?
芬恩大老远跑过来揍了你
Yeah.
对啊
And who's the liar now?
你说现在谁是骗子
I know you still love him.
我知道你还爱着他
And I know that you slept with him at that wedding.
我也知道你在婚礼那天跟他睡过
Did Santana tell you that?
这是桑坦纳告诉你的吗
No one had to tell me.
不说我也清楚
Look, I'm sorry that I lied about all that stuff, okay,
对不起我在那件事上骗了你
but I meant everything that I ever said
但我曾对你表达过的爱意
about how I feel about you.
都是真心的
You're right, I haven't been, uh...
你说得没错 我...
...completely honest with you.
没对你完全说实话
I think that there was a part of me that was...
我内心有个小邪念
using this.
想利用这段感情
Partly to make Finn jealous and, um,
一是为了让芬恩吃醋
the other part to just...
二是为了
fill my own personal heartache.
找个人抚慰心伤
So, what, this is...
那我们之间
it's just over?
就这么分手了吗
Yeah, uh...
对
...it feels like it is.
看样子是的
Seeing you around is really gonna suck.
再在学校碰到你肯定很尴尬
**When you were here before*
*你出现眼前
**Couldn't look you in the eye*
*我不敢直视
**You're just like an angel*
*似天使下凡
**Your skin makes me cry*
*窒息般美丽
**You float like a feather*
*如羽化飞仙
**In a beautiful world*
*照亮这世界
**Oh I wish I was special*
*我厌倦平凡
*You're so very special
*你如此不凡
**But I'm a creep,*
*我只是怪人
**I'm a creep*
*是一个怪人
**I'm a weirdo*
*我只是怪胎
**I'm a weirdo*
*一个疯怪胎
**What the hell am I doing here*
*为何在纠缠
**What the hell am I doing here*
*为何不放手
**I don't belong here*
*这里不容我
**He's running out the door*
*他破门而出
**He's running out*
*向狂野狂奔
**He run, run, run, run*
*不顾这一切
**Run*
*逃离这世界
**Whatever makes you happy*
*无论心所想
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表