to binge and purge.
做不到在大吃大喝后清胃
Do you do it?
你这么做吗
I would if I was born with the fat gene.
如果我有肥胖基因就会
And let's be real, you weren't just born with the fat gene,
我们就直说吧 你携带的不是一般的肥胖基因
you were born with the circus fat gene-- no offense.
简直是马戏团大帐篷级别的 别见怪
Just think about it.
好好想想吧
Where's Marley?
玛莉人呢
Why, I'm right here,
我就在这啊
wearing my signature Newsies cap with my mud brown hair.
泥棕色秀发上戴着我标志性的报童帽
I'm gonna bat my bargain-basement eyes
我要施展我下流的媚眼术
and steal your boyfriends,
偷走你们的男朋友
just like I stole the lead in the fall musical.
就像我偷走秋季音乐剧的主唱一样
**Look at me I'm Sandra Dee*
*看看我 我是桑德拉·迪
**Lousy with virginity*
*一个又傻又天真的处♥女♥
**Won't go to bed till I'm legally wed*
*绝不在婚前失去贞洁
**I can't, I'm Sandra Dee*
*我就是做不到 我可是桑德拉·迪
**Watch it! *
*小心点
**Hey, I'm Doris Day*
*嘿 我就像多丽丝·黛
**I was not brought up that way*
*我从小受的不是那种教育
**Won't come across even Rock Hudson lost*
*就算海枯石烂我也不越雷池一步
**His heart to Doris Day*
*他的心系多丽丝·黛
**I don't drink or swear*
*我不喝酒也不骂人
**I don't rat my hair*
*我不会弄乱头发
**I get ill from one cigarette*
*一根烟就能让我生病
**Keep your filthy paws off my silky drawers*
*把你的脏手从我的梳妆台上拿开
**Would you pull that crap with Annette*
*你会这么对待安奈特吗
**As for you Troy Donahue*
*对你来说 特洛伊·多纳休
**I know what you wanna do*
*我知道你想干吗
**You've got your crust, I'm no object of lust*
*你有你的坏心眼 但我不是欲望的奴隶
**I'm just plain Sandra Dee*
*我只是平凡的桑德拉·迪
**Elvis, Elvis, let me be*
*艾维斯[猫王] 艾维斯 别烦我
**Keep that pelvis far from me*
*别让那变♥态♥靠近我
**Just keep your cool now you're starting to drool*
*保持冷静 别流口水
**Hey, I'm Sandra Dee*
*嘿 我是桑德拉·迪
Are you making fun of me, Kitty?
你在取笑我吗 凯蒂
Some people are so touchy.
有的人真是敏感
You wanted to see me?
您找我
Finn Hudson,
芬恩·哈德森
this is Rob and Betty Adams.
这是罗伯和贝蒂·亚当斯
I took the liberty of calling them
我冒昧叫他们来
to congratulate them on their son landing
为他们的儿子获得《油脂》中里佐的角色
the big role of Rizzo in Grease,
而表示祝贺
and lo and behold,
但没想到
it was the first they'd heard of it.
他们还不知道呢
Look, ever since Wade was a little boy,
韦德还是个小男孩时
we knew that he was different.
我们就知道他和别人不一样
Most little boys don't want to dress
大多数小男孩都不会在万圣节
as Shirley Hemphill for Halloween.
打扮成雪莉·亨普希尔
I mean, it's just so specific.
这目标性也太明确了
When Wade performed as a girl at Nationals,
当韦德在全国赛以女孩的身份表演时
we were really proud.
我们真的很自豪
But Chicago is a very liberal city--
但芝加哥是个很自♥由♥开放的城市
I mean, we live in Ohio, and...
而我们住在俄亥俄州
...to be perfectly honest,
我就直说吧
we're worried about Wade's safety.
我们很担心韦德的安全
I think you're overreacting.
我觉得你们反应过度了
Are we? Well, I've personally seen you
真的吗 我亲眼看到
physically assaulted in the hallway.
你在走廊中被人欺负
This concerns me.
这让我很担心
Wait, is that true?
等等 这是真的吗
Ooh, put some pants on, Mo'Nique!
穿条裤子吧 莫妮克
We're pulling Wade out of the play,
我们要韦德退出这场演出
and we're asking Wade
我们希望韦德在学校
not to dress like a girl during school hours.
不要穿得像个女孩
Once he gets home, he can be whoever he wants to be.
回到家 他想怎么打扮都行
Wade Adams,
韦德·亚当斯
you can return to your sewing exam in Home Ec.
你可以去家政班继续你的缝纫课考试了
I can't believe you would do something like this.
真不敢相信你居然会做出这种事
You mean do something like
你是说这种
conveniently protect the welfare of a student,
顺带保护了学生的利益
so that it just happens to derail the school musical?
却碰巧毁了学校音乐剧的事吗
I think that sounds exactly like something I'd do--
我想这和我一贯的做法非常相符啊
classic Sue Sylvester.
典型的苏·西尔威斯特的作风
If you don't have a Rizzo, you don't have a show.
如果没人演里佐 你那部剧就得歇菜了
Well, who says I can't find another Rizzo?
谁说我找不到第二个里佐的
Me.
我
Of course I can play Rizzo.
我当然能演里佐
Are you sure?
你确定吗
We open tomorrow and we just gave you the script.
明天就开演了 我们才给了你剧本
I was born to play this role.
姐天生就是演这角色的料
I've known it by heart since I was one, Artie, come on.
姐一岁就记住剧本了 阿蒂 别担心了
So, what are you doing in town, Santana?
你在这干什么呢 桑塔纳
Shut up. Who cares?
闭嘴 谁在乎那个
Yeah, the important thing is that she's here,
重要的是她在这儿
so the show can go on.
我们的演出可以继续了
This one fits. I just looked at the lines for Rizzo,
这件我能穿 我刚看了里佐的台词
I think I can be off-book by Friday.
我觉得周五我就能脱稿了
I may have to hold a script in the second act.
可能第二幕的时候我得看着剧本演
Sorry, Tina... I called Santana.
抱歉 蒂娜 我找来了桑塔纳
She was the obvious choice to me.
她显然更合适这个角色
And if you played Rizzo, then we wouldn't have a Jan.
如果你演里佐 就没人演简了
You have got to be kidding me.
你开什么国际玩笑
All right, well, just remember,
好了 一定要记住
no matter how many times people ask,
无论他们怎么恳求
we have to stick to our five autograph limit.
我们都只能给出五个签名
Right. I'm more concerned about running into you-know-who.
好的 我更担心碰见那一位
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Oh, look, it's your locker next to my locker.
看 你的储物柜挨着我的储物柜
Remember that time you got out of that date with Mercedes
记得那次 你为了摆脱和梅塞德斯的约会
by saying that you had a thing for me?
骗她说你喜欢的是我
Yeah, it still burns my ass to this day.
不错 让我不爽到现在
Yes! Honey.
太好了 宝贝
Oh, my God, guys.
我的老天 伙计们
It's amazing you guys came to see the musical.
你们能回来看音乐剧真是太好了
Look, these kids are ready to bring the house down.
这些孩子准备好要嗨翻全场了
How are you? Tell us everything.
你怎么样 快跟我们说说
Oh, life is crazy busy.
生活太忙碌了
You know, it's not easy balancing UCLA classes
在加州大学洛杉矶分校的课程
and recording backup vocals
和录备用带之间可不是那么好平衡的
or having Puckerman always hit me up for sugar mamas' phone numbers.
再加上帕克曼老烦着我要"蜜糖妈咪"的电♥话♥
But life is good. Good.
但生活还不错 那就好
Oh, you guys have to come backstage and say hi.
你们得到后台去打个招呼
They're gonna freak when they see who's here.
他们看到你们来了会开心到发狂的
Tina!
蒂娜
I'm sorry... I've been starving myself all week.
太抱歉了 但我都饿了一个星期了
How could you have gained two inches in one day?
你怎么能一天时间 腰就粗了两英寸
I don't know. Maybe we can hot glue an elastic band on.
我不知道 或许用热溶胶沾上橡皮筋能行
Marley, do not worry.
玛莉 别担心
We're gonna get those two inches off you before curtain.
我们要在开幕前把这两英寸减掉
Scout's honor.
童子军的荣誉
Kurt?
科特
I-I didn't think I'd see you this weekend.
没想到这周末能见到你
We wouldn't miss it for the world.
我们无论如何也不会错过这场演出
Would we, Kurt?
对吧 科特
No.
对
Rachel.
蕾切尔
Finn, hey.
芬恩
How are you?
你好吗
Good. A little...
很好 就是
surprised to see you, but...
见到你有点惊讶 但...
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表