Set me free, why don't you, babe?
为何不让我自♥由♥ 宝贝
You just keep me hanging on
你只要念我于心
Oh, oh, yeah, it's about that time!
现在正是时机
Come on!
加油
Oh, girl, you can do it
女孩 你能够做到
Just put your back into it
只要你尽心尽力
Go, go, go, Go!
冲吧 冲吧 冲吧
You think this is hard?
你们觉得这个难吗
Try being waterboarded. that's hard.
去试试水刑 那才难呢
Making some new friends, Kurt?
在交新朋友吗 科特
He sure is, Mr. Shue.
那是当然 舒先生
Hey, Finn, you still owe me that
芬恩 你还欠我份
Report on "Que hace en su verano pasado"
"你去年夏天做了什么"报告(西班牙语)
What?
什么
"What you did last summer."
你去年夏天做了什么
Almost halfway done with most all of it, Mr. Shue.
差不多完成一半了 舒先生
It's hammer time!
出拳时间到了
Please, this is from Marc Jacob's new collection!
求你们了 这是马克·雅各布的新款
Wait.
等等
Okay.
行了
You're a shining star
你是颗闪耀明星
No matter who you are
无论你身为何人
Shining bright to see
光芒璀璨夺目
What you could truly be
你能成为谁
威廉麦金利高中
1993年合唱大赛冠军
1937-1997N尊其本意 欢乐合唱团即敞开心扉享受快乐
莉莉安·阿德尔
Shining star comes into view
明星进入眼帘
Como esta usted?
您好吗
Yo me llamo Guillermo.
我叫吉尔莫
Como esta usted?
您好吗
Yo me llamo Guillermo.
我叫吉尔莫
Que lastima, ojala que se sienta mejor.
真遗憾 希望你感觉好点
Rapido. que lastima...
说快点 真遗憾
Shining star for you to see
明星闪耀在你眼前
What your life can truly be
你的生命能够如何
Where... Is love? Is love
爱在哪里 在哪里
Does it fall from skies above?
是坠落于苍穹
Is it underneath
亦或孕育在
The willow tree
我魂牵梦萦的
that I've been dreaming of?
那棵柳树之下
Where's the coffee pot? Figgins got rid of it.
咖啡壶呢 费金斯撤走了
Budget cuts.
为了削减预算
You know, I know for a fact that they
我知道他们仍然
are still getting hot java at Carver.
能从卡佛那弄到热咖啡
We should strike.
我们应该罢♥工♥
Hello, boys.
好啊 小伙子们
Who needs a pick-me-up?
谁想来杯提神饮料
Wow, lattes!
拿铁咖啡
Yeah,I am a bit of a coffee snob.
我有点见咖啡眼开了
Now, the key to a perfect latte,
现在 一杯完美拿铁的秘诀
Is in the temperature of the steamed milk.
在于煮牛奶的温度
I like mine scalding.
我喜欢煮得滚烫
Hi, Emma. Hey, Ken.
你好 艾玛 你好 肯
Will, hi. Hey.
威尔 你好 你好
What's with all the lattes?
干嘛买♥♥这么多拿铁
Oh, Emma, I just felt so awful
艾玛 我感到很难过
that Figgins cut the coffee budget to pay for
因为费金斯为了给啦啦队请营养学家
a nutritionist for the cheerios.
而削减了咖啡预算
Yeah, I heard you guys went, like,
是的 我听说你们在那方面的花费
$600 over budget on that.
差不多超出预算六百美金
My performers didn't get on fox sports net last year
我的表演者们去年没能登上福克斯体育网
because they ate at Bacon Junction.
就因为她们的食物是熏肉
Since when are cheerleaders performers?
啦啦队员什么时候变成表演者了
Your resentment is delicious.
你的抱怨恰如其分
Well, I have a phoner in a couple of minutes.
我几分钟后有个电♥话♥访谈
It's an interview on the telephone
是和一家主流媒体
With a major media outlet.
进行一个电♥话♥连线采访
I'll probably do it on my iphone.
很可能就用我的苹果手♥机♥搞定
Enjoy.
慢慢喝
Thanks a lot, Sue.
非常感谢 苏
I missed you at the, uh...
上周我在单身交谊会上
Singles mixer last weekend, Emma.
没看到你 艾玛
Yeah, I know.
是 我知道
A big pipe exploded in my building.
我楼里一个大水管爆了
It was wild. I hate those mixer things though,
真是疯狂 不过我也讨厌那些交谊会
I mean, it's like a big meat market.
我是说 那就像是大型肉市
It's just, ugh.
只不过
I did give my number to a fireman though.
我确实把电♥话♥号♥码给了一个消防员
But he hasn't called.
但他没有打给我
You know what, there's someone out there for everyone.
每个人都迟早会遇到适合自己的人
I wouldn't even sweat it.
要是我 我可不着急
Hey, did you hear that Sandy Ryerson got fired?
你听说桑迪·赖尔森被炒鱿鱼了吗
Really?
真的吗
Well, who's going to take over glee club?
那么谁接手欢乐合唱团呢
Don't know.
不知道
I'd like to take over glee club.
我想接手欢乐合唱团
You want to captain the Titanic, too?
你还想掌舵泰坦尼克号♥吧
I think I can make it great again.
我想我能重塑其辉煌
There is no joy in these kids.
这帮孩子找不到乐趣
They feel invisible.
他们觉得不被重视
That's why every one of them has a myspace page.
所以每人都有个网上空间
60 bucks a month.
每个月六十块钱
That's what I need to keep this program up.
是维系这个项目的资金要求
And you-you expect me to pay it?
你想让我来出钱吗
I'm certainly not going to pay for it.
我当然不会出钱
We're not talking about cheerios here, Will.
我们谈的可不是啦啦队 威尔
They were on Fox Sports Net last year.
她们去年还上了福克斯体育网
When Glee Club starts bringing that
当欢乐合唱团重新给学校
kind of prestige to the school again.
带来往昔的那种声望时
You can have all the money you want.
你就可以随便开口要钱了
Until then, 60 bucks a month.
在那之前 六十美元一个月
And you've got to use the costumes and props you already have.
而且你得用现成的服装和道具
But we need the stools for wood shop.
不过我们要把凳子卖♥♥给木材店
Hiding the $60 a month from my wife,
每个月在我妻子特丽眼皮底下
Terri, was going to be hard.
私藏六十美金已经是挺难的了
But I had a bigger problem.
但我还有更大的麻烦
How was I going to get these kids motivated?
我要怎样调动这帮孩子的积极性
One thing I knew for sure, we needed a new name.
有件事我很肯定 我们需要一个新队名
"New Directions!"
新航向
My name is Mercedes Jones and I'm singing...
我名字是梅塞德斯·琼斯 我要唱
R-e-s-p-e-c-t
尊重
Find out what it means to me
明白那对我有何意义
R-e-s-p-e-c-t
尊重
Take care, tcb.
小心从事要谨慎
Oh, hey, baby, yeah
哦 嘿 宝贝
Hello, I'm Kurt Hummel.I'm singing Mr. Cellophane
你好 我是科特·哈梅尔 我要唱"塞勒芬先生"
Cellophane, Mr. Cellophane.
塞勒芬 塞勒芬先生
Should've been my name, Mr. Cellophane.
我的名字应该是 塞勒芬先生
'cause you can look right through me
因为你的视线能够刚好穿过我
Walk right by me
恰好从我身边走过
And never know I'm there
而绝不知道我在那里
Never even
绝对 不会
Know...
知道
I'm there.
我在那里
Tina c.
蒂娜 C
"I kissed a girl."
"我吻了一个女孩"
It's not what I'm used to
这不是我惯常风格
Just wanna try you on
只是想要捉弄你
I'm curious for you
我对你充满好奇
Caught my attention
你吸引了我注意
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表