And it says that the senior class president
上面说明了 高年级主席的任期
continues his term until he or she graduates,
直到他/她毕业才结束
which... I never graduated,
而我...还没毕业
so, technically, I'm still president.
所以严格来说 我还是主席
I drafted an executive order
我起草了一份行政命令
demanding that Brittany S. Pierce be reinstated
要求布里特妮·S·皮尔斯恢复
as a member in good standing of the Mckinley High cheerios!
其在麦金利高中拉拉队中的优秀队员位置
Brittany, take a seat.
布里特妮 坐下
This is clearly the plan of an idiot,
这明摆着是个白♥痴♥计划
but a plan nonetheless,
但好歹是个计划
and one that required the barest modicum of human logic
一个不怎么需要动脑子的计划
which, frankly, I thought was beyond you.
但实话说 我觉得动脑子就很难为你了
If you want to be back on the cheerios!,
如果你想回到拉拉队
I want you to graduate by the end of the year.
就得今年毕业
And that means you're going to have to turn those grades around.
所以你得提高各科成绩
I'm already working on that.
我已经在努力了
Mr. Schuester eventually realized that
舒斯特老师终于意识到
my lip-syncing was a cry for help
我的假唱是求助的呼喊
and wanted to step up and take action.
所以他希望加以干涉 采取行动
He and Miss Pillsbury are
他和皮尔斯伯里小姐
spending one afternoon a week tutoring me.
每周都花一下午时间辅♥导♥我
Barack Obama.
巴拉克·奥巴马
Yes.
太棒了
Glenn Close.
格伦·克洛斯
Oh, good effort, Britt.
答得不错 布里特
Baby steps.
好歹上道了
I got a C-minus on my U.S. History exam,
我的美国历史考试得了C-
which the teacher bumped up two whole letter grades
老师一下子给我提高了两个等级
because I wrote in english
因为我用英文答卷
instead of my secret language i invented in middle school.
而不是我自己在初中发明的秘密语言
Brittany, welcome back.
布里特妮 欢迎回来
What do you think?
你觉得怎么样
Am I being too obvious?
太情感外露了吗
He hasn't called you because he loves you,
他不联♥系♥你 是因为他爱你
not because he's forgotten about you.
而不是因为他忘了你
Your freedom is a gift he's given you-- accept it.
你的自♥由♥是他给你的礼物 接受了吧
I know. It's just so much freedom all at once
我知道 只是自♥由♥一下子汹涌而来
that it's starting to feel like severe loneliness.
反而觉得寂寞无边了
The only cure to loneliness is cake.
治愈寂寞的唯一良方就是蛋糕
There's a great Italian bakery down the street.
街角有个超赞的意大利面包店
You don't mind going out at night?
你不介意大半夜地过去一趟吧
Oh, no, it's cool. I guess if I just,
没事 很乐意 我只要...
You know, walk around like a crazy person
像个疯子一样走来走去
yelling at things and twitching,
大吼大叫 全身抽搐
people will keep their distance.
大家就自然避之不及了
Well, hello there, kind sir.
你好呀 面善先生
Hey. Uh, I'm Brody.
你好 我叫布罗迪
I'm Kurt.
我叫科特
I was just going to go get some cake.
我正要去买♥♥些蛋糕
I'll leave you two alone.
你们俩好好独处吧
Sorry.
抱歉
This is huge. Yeah.
地方很大嘛 是啊
Too bad it took me 45 minutes on the train to get here.
真可惜过来还要坐45分钟地铁
I've lived here for three years,
我在这儿住了三年
and I didn't even know there was a "J" Train.
居然不知道还有个J线地铁
Wait, you took the train for 45 minutes
等等 你坐了45分钟地铁
just to come and see me?
仅仅是为了来看我吗
Yep. Sandwiched between some guy who said he was jesus
是啊 夹在某个自称基♥督♥的家伙
and two German tourists who were very lost.
和两个迷路迷到姥姥家的德国游客中间
But I came here to give you this orchid.
我过来 是为了给你这束兰花
Apparently, it's good luck in a new place.
当然是恭贺乔迁之喜
And they're kind of sexy-- for a plant.
它也挺性感的 对一株植物而言
Thank you. I think it should go...
谢谢 我觉得应该和...
Oh, and I, uh... I wanted to tell you something
我想告诉你一些事
that didn't feel appropriate over text.
不方便发短♥信♥讲
What?
怎么了
That I... I really liked dancing with you.
我真的很喜欢与你共舞
And I think that you...
我觉得你...
I think that you're really sexy.
我觉得你真的很性感
And...
还有...
I can't.
我不能这么做
I think you are amazing and-and-and...
我觉得你很棒 而且...
Very, very, very sexy.
非常非常性感
I just...
只是...
You're still in love with your boyfriend.
你还爱着你的男友
Here's the thing-- I... I will respect your boundaries,
是这样的 我尊重你的底线
but just know that when we're together,
但记住 当我们在一起时
whatever we're talking about, whatever we're doing,
不管在谈什么 做什么
I'm thinking of kissing you.
我都只想吻你
Enjoy the orchid.
好生相待那株兰花
Uh, you think I could sit next to you in glee club?
在欢乐合唱团 我能坐你边上吗
I don't know anybody else.
其他人我都不认识
So you're going to join?
那你是打算加入了咯
I didn't realize I had that powerful of an effect on you.
我都不知道我对你有这么大影响力
It wasn't you.
我不是为了你
Well, it-it helped.
不过 确实有你的原因
I just... I don't know.
我也不知道
I get these feelings sometimes to punch someone
我有时候很冲动 想要揍人
or steal a cop car or kiss someone,
或偷辆警车 又或者吻个什么人
and I hear glee club might help them go away,
我听说欢乐合唱团能驱散这些冲动
even though it totally sucks balls.
尽管它彻底逊爆了
I promise, it's not that bad.
我保证 没那么糟
Just stick with me, and I'll help you get through it.
跟着我混 我会帮你度过难关的
It's nice to have a friend looking out for me.
很高兴能交上个能关照我的朋友
Well, I owe you for what you did for my mom.
你为我妈出头 这是我欠你的人情
Oh, I just realized I'm still wearing your jacket.
我才发现 我还穿着你的外套
Looks pretty good on you.
穿你身上很好看
I bet it looks better on me.
我打赌穿我身上更好看
We're dating now.
我们在约会
Didn't Jake tell you?
贾克没跟你说吗
No, he didn't.
没 他没说
Well, uh, it's not really my style to put a label on things.
我没有给事物贴标签的习惯
You two make a great couple.
你们很般配
Bye.
再见
All right.
好了
OK. Let's give a big new directions Welcome to Jake Puckerman.
大家对贾克·帕克曼致以新航向式的热烈欢迎
Hey, dude. Uh, me and your bro were practically best friends.
伙计 我和你哥差不多算是死党
Is it weird that I know him a lot better than you?
我远比你了解他 你会不会觉得怪
Welcome, bro.
欢迎 伙计
God made you, and God doesn't make mistakes.
上帝创造了你 而上帝从不犯错
Mr. Schuester. Yeah, Marley.
舒斯特老师 什么事 玛莉
If it's all right, I'd like to sing one last Britney song.
如果可以的话 我想再唱一首布兰妮的歌♥
Did that come out this morning?
是今早发的新歌♥吗
'cause we've scraped the bottom of that Britney barrel.
我们都把布兰妮的好歌♥唱得一干二净了
Not exactly.
其实没有唱完
This is one of my favorites songs.
这是我最喜欢的歌♥曲之一
**Notice me*
*别忽视我
**Take my hand*
*紧握我手
**Why are we*
*缘何而起
**Strangers when*
*形同陌路
**Our love is strong*
*此爱坚定不渝
**Why carry on without me*
*为何弃我独行
**And everytime I try to fly*
*我企图 展翅翱翔
**I fall without my wings*
*却只能 折翼而落
**I feel so small*
*卑微如我
**I guess I need you baby*
*求你回到我身边
**And everytime I see you in my dreams*
*梦中景 夜夜重现
**I see your face you're haunting me*
*你的颜 萦绕不去
**I guess I need you baby*
*求你回我身边
**I may have made it rain*
*我的错误 带来一片阴霾
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表