I'm gonna go put the kids through their warm-up.
我去帮演员们做准备
How are you?
你怎么样
I'm good. I'm really good.
我很好 真的很好
Just... busy and...
就是 不停在忙
Rachel has her first big audition
蕾切尔下周要首次参加
for an off-Broadway show next week.
外百老汇的演出试演
That's awesome. Congratulations.
真厉害 恭喜
Thanks.
谢谢
Look, this is... this is really, really weird, Mm-hmm.
这...真的是 很尴尬
but the four of us had a lot of history between us,
但我们四个曾有过许多过往回忆
so I just want to say...
我只想说
it's cool you came to see our show.
很高兴你们来看我们演出
Pretty proud of it.
我们很自豪
You were right.
你说对了
It was a mistake to come.
我们不该来的
I'm not gonna get through act two.
我绝对撑不过第二幕
No. Look, you're gonna be fine, all right?
别 你不会有事的 好吗
I'm gonna be sitting right next to you.
我会一直坐在你身边
And we're gonna be holding hands and laughing and applauding,
我们握住彼此的手 一起欢笑 一起鼓掌
and we are never, ever gonna let them see us sweat.
他们绝不会看出我们有任何异样
Okay?
好吗
**Your story's sad to tell, a teenage ne'er-do-well*
*一事无成的年轻人啊 你的故事这样悲伤
*Most mixed up non-delinquent on the block*
*日日流浪在街头 无所事事*
**Your future's so unclear now*
*未来如此迷茫
**what's left of your career now*
*前途如此渺茫
**Can't even get a trade-in on your smile*
*什么也无法换取你的一丝微笑
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生啊
**No graduation day for you*
*毕业典礼 注定缺少你的身影
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生啊
**Missed your midterms and flunked shampoo*
*你无缘参加期中考和挂科的美发课
**Well at least you could have*
*但你至少有时间
**Taken time to wash and clean your clothes up*
*可以浣纱洗衣
*After spending all that dough*
*你散尽千金寻名医*
**To have the doctor to fix your nose up*
*只为鬼斧神工修俏鼻
**Baby don't sweat it (don't sweat it)*
*亲爱的 别再固执了
**You're not cut out to hold the job*
*你做不来这份工作
**Better forget it (forget it)*
*忘了它吧
**Who wants their hair done by a slob*
*没人愿意让粗鄙之人理发
**Now your bangs are curled, your lashes twirled*
*如今你刘海弯弯 睫毛俏丽
**And still the world is cruel*
*但世界依然残酷
**Wipe off that angel face and go back to highschool*
*洗去铅华 重返校园吧
**Baby don't blow it*
*亲爱的 别将我的苦口良言
**Don't put my good advice to shame*
*当做耳边风
**Baby you know it*
*亲爱的 即使是知音姐姐
**Even Dear Abby's say the same*
*也只会说相同的逆耳忠言
**Now I've called the shot, get off the pot*
*言语已尽 不再多说
**I really gotta fly*
*我要飞走了
**Gotta be goin' to that maltshop in the sky*
*飞去天堂的梦幻冰淇淋店
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生
**Go back to high school*
*重返校园吧
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生
**Beauty school drop-out*
*美容学校的辍学生
**Go back to high school*
*重返校园吧
Marley?
玛莉
Marley, stop.
玛莉 别这样
Why are you doing that?
你为什么要这样
Why do you think?
你觉得呢
My mom's the town joke,
我妈是镇上人的笑柄
and I'm going to end up just like her.
我最后下场的会像她一样
Well, sticking your fingers down your throat
把手指伸进喉咙催吐
is only gonna make things worse.
只会适得其反
Spare me the lecture.
省省你的大道理
I've seen the health films.
保健电影我看过
Okay.
好吧
Then Google "Johnny Pappas."
那你去搜搜看"乔尼·帕帕斯"
He's my second cousin.
他是我小表弟
He was a wrestler at Bowling Green,
他以前是鲍灵格林的摔跤手
and the coach was always making him drop weight.
教练一直强迫他减重
So Johnny did all the crazy diets
所以乔尼各种节食方法都试过
and puked every day
每天都催吐
and when that stopped working, he used laxatives.
这些都不起作用以后 他又开始吃泻药
Then last March, in the middle of a match...
今年三月 在比赛过程中
He died?
他死了吗
He crapped himself in front of the whole school.
他当着全校的面拉了裤子
I would never use laxatives.
我死也不会吃泻药的
Well, I don't want to kiss a girl who's got puke on her breath.
我也不想和一个满嘴呕吐味的女生接吻
Either on stage... or later.
不管是在台上 还是演出结束后
Now, come on, we're on in five.
好了 快点 五分钟后上场
**Look at me, there has to be*
*看着我 他们眼中的我
**Something more than what they see*
*并非我的全部面目
**Wholesome and pure, oh so scared and unsure*
*健康又纯洁 但恐惧又犹豫
**A poor man's Sandra Dee*
*可怜男人的桑德拉·迪
**Sandy you must start anew*
*珊迪 你一定要重新开始
**Don't you know what you must do*
*你难道不知道你该何去何从
**Hold your head high*
*高仰着头
**Take a deep breath and sigh*
*深呼吸
**Goodbye to Sandra Dee*
*再见了 过去的桑德拉·迪
I'm really so glad you came back to play Rizzo.
你能回来演里佐我真的很高兴
I feel bad for Mercedes,
我为梅塞德斯感到难过
but if her parents want her to be a boy
但如果她父母希望她是个男孩
then, I don't know, I guess it makes sense.
那就说得通了
I miss you.
我想你了
I miss you, too.
我也是
The only reason why I agreed to do this play
我同意出演的唯一原因
was so that I could see you again.
就是能再见到你
Well, I'm not dating anybody new, boy or girl.
我没找新的约会对象 不论是男生还是女生
Brit, we talked about this.
布里特 我们之前谈过了
And it would be fine if you were...
你有了喜欢的人我也不介意
I'm glad that you're not.
但我很开心你没有
60 seconds, Ms. Lopez.
还有60秒 洛佩斯小姐
Ms. Lopez.
洛佩斯小姐
Are you nervous about your big number?
马上要唱了 你紧张吗
Oh, God, no, come on, it's all about the attitude.
才不会呢 我心态好着呢
I'm just going to do what I did with "America"
我只需拿出去年在《西区故事》里
in West Side Story last year.
唱《美♥利♥坚♥》的身手
Yeah, but this is, like, a sad song, right?
但这是一首悲歌♥ 对吧
So you have to think of something that makes you, like, really sad.
你得想点能唤起你悲伤情绪的事情
Like how we're not together anymore, and it's okay,
比如我们怎么分手的 虽然归于平静
but it still hurts a little bit.
但想想还是有点难过
Especially on Fridays, 'cause that was our date night.
尤其是在星期五 那曾是我们的约会夜
Good luck.
好运
**There are worse things I could do*
*我本可栽更孽缘
**Than go with a boy or two*
*纠缠不清已算轻
**Even though the neighborhood thinks*
*尽管邻里多鄙视
**I'm trashy and no good*
*视我糟粕无良知
**I suppose it could be true*
*就算如此又如何
**But there are worse things I could do*
*我本可栽更孽缘
**I could flirt with all the guys*
*我可四处惹花草
**Smile at them and bat my eyes*
*回眸媚笑送秋波
**Press against them when we dance*
*我可贴君共起舞
**Make them think they stand a chance*
*空留期许惹君怜
**Then refuse to see it through*
*我却撒手留君恋
**That's a thing I'd never do*
*此等孽事非我事
**I could stay home every night*
*本该夜夜守闺房♥
**Wait around for Mr. Right*
*安心慢等有情郎
**Take cold showers every day*
*日日沐浴欲自省
**And throw my life away*
*轻弃繁茂好年华
**On a dream that won't come true*
*只为南柯一梦深
**I could hurt someone like me*
*我可伤那有情人
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表