weren't snowed in a little longer.
多希望雪下得再久些
Ah, I know, I always get a little sad
我懂 我也有些小伤心
when the sun comes out and the snow starts to melt
太阳出来 雪融化了
and all the snowmen look like they have Scoliosis.
所有雪人像患上脊椎病一样瘫软了
But it was nice to hang out with you and,
不过很高兴能跟你待一起
uh, watch a few movies.
看几部电影
Well, a movie. A movie.
只有一部电影 一部
Look, about that...
说到这个
I'm gonna ask you something,
我想问你一些事
and I want you to be honest.
我希望你诚实回答
You and Blaine did used to sing that duet together, didn't you?
你跟布莱恩过去经常一起唱那首歌♥吧
Yeah.
对
But it feels like a lifetime ago.
但想起来恍如隔世
Maybe that's what's hard about it.
所以才会让人痛心
You still love him, don't you?
你还爱着他吧
Was I your rebound?
我只是你的备胎吧
No. No.
不 不
'Cause I can't compete with a fantasy, Kurt.
我比不过你幻想的那个人 科特
I desperately want to be over him.
我真的很想忘记他
Really, I do.
真的
Good.
好吧
Then let's go to the movies right now.
那我们现在去看电影吧
Oh, I'm serious.
我是认真的
We are going to go and find the sappiest love story that we can,
我们去找一段最为缠绵悱恻的爱情故事
and then that
而这个故事
will be our movie.
就会成为我们的专属电影
Tomorrow, we watch Spielberg's Lincoln.
明天我们要看斯皮尔伯格的《林肯》
Uh... sorry.
抱歉
I found her.
我找到她了
What? Where?
什么 在哪儿
She's been staying at her sister's house
她一直待在她姐姐家
up on Hilltop Lane.
在山顶小道
You got to go to her.
你得去找她
I-I think she made it pretty clear
我觉得她说得很清楚了
she doesn't want to see me.
她不想见我
Well, then you have to make her want to see you.
那你就得让她肯见你
Come on, Mr. Shue, y-you don't have a choice.
行了 舒老师 你没得选择了
This is like in the third act of the movie,
这就像电影的第三幕
where the heartbroken guy
心碎的家伙
chases through the crowded city streets
穿越拥挤的城市街道
to win his girl back,
追回他心爱的姑娘
and then he does some big romantic gesture,
然后做出些超浪漫的举动
and the music swells,
音乐渐强
and then the crowd applauds,
人群鼓掌
and their eyes well up with tears...
他们热泪盈眶
And then she'll take you back.
然后 她会回到你身边
That's just the way it works.
就是这样
**Love, I get so lost, sometimes*
*亲爱的 有时我心生迷茫
**Days pass and this emptiness fills my heart*
*日月消长 内心的空洞更甚
**When I want to run away*
*奋不顾身地想要逃开
**I drive off in my car*
*不顾一切地开车远去
**But whichever way I go*
*可无论逃向何方
**I come back to the place you are*
*最终还是回到你的身旁
**All my instincts, they return*
*所有的本能 瞬间归来
**And the grand facade, so soon will burn*
*伪善的面具 消失殆尽
**Without a noise, without my pride*
*喧嚣不再 自负不再
**I reach out from the inside*
*我终可还原 灵魂的本真
**In your eyes (The light the heat)*
*你的明眸里 闪耀温暖的光芒
**In your eyes (I am complete)*
*你的明眸里 照亮完整的我
**In your eyes (I see the doorway)*
*你的明眸里 指明前方的道路
**In your eyes (to a thousand churches)*
*你的明眸里 通向圣殿无数
**In your eyes (The resolution)*
*你的明眸里 藏着坚定的心
**In your eyes (of all my fruitless searches)*
*你的明眸里 即使我一事无成
**In your eyes (Oh, I see the light and the heat)*
*你的明眸里 仍能感到希望与爱
**In your eyes, the light the heat*
*你的明眸里 有希望与爱
**Oh, I want to be that complete*
*有你的人生才是完满
**I want to touch the light the heat I see in your eyes*
*我愿飞蛾扑火 触碰那其中的希望与爱
**In your eyes*
*你的明眸里
**In your eyes*
*你的明眸
**In your eyes*
*你的明眸
**In your eyes*
*你的明眸里
Will, are you crazy?
威尔 你疯了吗
Crazy for you.
为你而疯狂
But that's Vision Quest, and Matthew Modine
但那是《夺标27秒 》 而马修·摩丁
skipping rope isn't nearly as romantic as John Cusack
跳绳的样子也完全不比约翰·库萨克
holding a boom box.
捧着录音机的样子浪漫
Please, get down here so I can tell you how much I love you,
拜托了 下楼来 我来告诉你我有多爱你
and how I'm never gonna let you go.
我永远也不会让你离开我
Guys. Oh, yeah.
各位 可以了
You can take off now.
你们可以走了
Thanks so much.
非常感谢
See you. Bye. All right, great. Good job.
回头见 好的 干得好
It went well. Good job. Thanks, guys.
很顺利 棒极了 谢谢各位
I'm sorry I've kept you in the dark for so long.
抱歉瞒了你这么久
I know that must have been hard for you.
我知道你肯定很难过
Hard?
难过
No, losing sectionals is hard.
不 输掉分组赛很难过
Losing the woman I plan on spending the rest of my life with?
而失去我打算白头偕老的女人
A-And not knowing why?
还不知道为什么
It was devastating.
简直是万念俱灰
I didn't explain because I'm...
我没解释 是因为我...
I'm not even sure I understand it yet myself.
我都不知道自己有没有想明白
I-If you were to write yourself a pamphlet,
如果你要给自己写本小册子
what would it be called?
会叫什么名字
Seriously.
我是认真的
"So You're Freaking Out
《你害怕了
Because the Man You're about to Marry Parades Back into Town,
因为你马上要嫁的男人衣锦还乡
and You Don't Feel Like You Know Him Anymore."
而你觉得你好像不认识他了》
Is that really what this is all about?
真的就是因为这个吗
Why couldn't you just come talk to me about it?
你为什么不跟我说呢
What was I supposed to say, Will?
我该说什么呢 威尔
"I... let's postpone the wedding,
"我们推迟婚礼吧
"Let's send everybody home,
让来宾都回家
"Let's get to know each other all over again?" I...
重新认识对方"吗
I would have preferred that
我宁愿如此
to standing at the altar alone with everyone staring at me.
也不愿独自站在圣坛 让大家都盯着我看
I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
对不起
I didn't take two seconds to think.
我没多想
I just...
我只是...
I just ran.
只是跑开了
So, what happens now?
那现在要怎样呢
I don't know.
我不知道
I think we need to start from scratch.
我觉得我们该从头来
Maybe with a movie on Friday night?
也许周五晚上去看场电影
See if we can get to know each other all over again.
看看我们能不能重新认识对方
I think that would be nice.
我觉得这样很好
Okay, New York may be disgusting,
虽说纽约令人作呕
especially when it's covered in gray, nasty snow,
特别是满城覆盖着灰色脏雪时候
and the people may be horrible and rude,
虽说纽约人既讨厌又粗鲁
and some smelly homeless man
某个臭哄哄的流浪汉
in pee-stained tighty-whities
穿着尿迹斑斑的内♥裤♥
might have groped me on the subway,
在地铁上摸了我
and then asked me for a dollar,
还问我要一块钱
but I gots to say,
但我还是要说
I finally feel like
我真的觉得
I have found my people.
我找到了归属
Glad that you found your corner of the sky, Santana.
很高兴你找到了自己的天地 桑塔纳
Where are the Hardy Boys?
侦探两兄弟去哪儿了
Investigating the mystery of "God, Could You Be Any More Annoying?"
调查"天啊 她怎么这么烦人"之谜去了吗
Kurt and Adam are at NYADA.
科特和亚当在纽戏
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表