**Bye, bye, bye*
*说再见
**Bye, bye*
*再见
Well, the love on the stage is obvious.
台上满满都是爱
You two bros need to just hug it out.
你们俩一抱泯恩仇吧
I'm in.
同意
What do you say, Mr. Shue?
你说呢 舒老师
I-I want to, Finn.
我很想 芬恩
I-I really do, I just...
我真的很想 只是
I can't.
我做不到
Fine. Cool.
好吧 算了
There's nothing I can do or say to win back your trust.
无论我做什么 都无法赢回你的信任
I get it.
我知道
For whatever it's worth, thanks.
不管怎样 谢谢你
For everything.
谢谢你所做的一切
Guess who just got a job tending bar
猜猜看 谁在第一大街的
at the Coyote Ugly Saloon down on First Street?
丑狼酒吧找到酒侍的工作了
Hopefully it bodes better for me
希望我比那部电影里
than any of the has-beens who starred in that movie.
所有过气的主演运气更好些
Santana, if you'd just take a seat, please
桑塔纳 请你坐下
and join us for a little family loft conversation.
加入我们的家庭高层谈话
Creepy, but okay.
很诡异 好吧
We just got off the phone with Brody.
我们刚挂掉和布罗迪的电♥话♥
Did you confront him
你是不是跑到纽戏去
at NYADA with a Paula Abdul song?
用一首宝拉·阿巴杜的歌♥跟他对峙了
You can't just march on in there
你不能就这么跑到那去
and like, act all crazy, okay?
举止疯疯癫癫 好吗
We go to school there.
我们在那里上学
That was the best performance that place has seen in years.
那绝对是你们学校近几年来最棒的演出
We want you to move out.
请你搬出去
You're joking.
开玩笑吧
We're not.
我们认真的
Olsen Twins, let me tell you something.
奥尔森姐妹花 姐来告诉你们
I have known you both for years,
我认识你们几年了
and I don't like either of you 90% of the time.
绝大部分时间 你们两个我都不喜欢
In fact, your wide-eyed, Keane painting approach of life
说实话 你们睁着无辜大眼的天真生活方式
makes my teeth hurt and my breasts ache with rage,
让我牙疼 气得我乳酸
but you know what, I have love for you.
但你们知道吗 我爱你们
You're my family,
你们是我的家人
and I haven't lied to you in months.
我几个月都没对你们撒谎
I'm smarter about other people than the both of you.
我在看人方面 比你们高明得多
You have to trust me.
你们得相信我
Santana, you're making Brody feel uncomfortable, okay?
桑塔纳 你让布罗迪非常不自在
And he was here first, so you either lay off of it
他先来的 你要么停手
or you move out.
要么搬走
Fine.
行啊
That's fine.
没问题
You know what, I don't... I don't mind going.
我才不介意搬走
I ran into Lena Dunham at Barney's,
我在巴尼商城遇到莉娜·杜汉姆
and she told me that I could crash with her
她说 如果我需要
if I ever needed to, so that's cool
可以去跟她挤挤 所以完全没问题
'cause she has two Golden Globes.
因为她已经拿过两次金球奖了
Oh, you know what, and another thing.
还有一件事
I have what Access Hollywood calls street smarts.
姐有《直击好莱坞》所说的街头智慧
I'm right about plastic man.
关于塑料男 姐是对的
I'm pretty sure she just stole my comforter.
她绝对偷了我的羽绒被
Bitch took my pillow.
贱♥人♥拿了我的枕头
Enough about me and my sad, boring stories.
我的悲剧无聊故事说得够多了
How did your feud duet with that guy go?
你和那个男生的对决二重唱怎么样
I killed it, but we're still feuding.
我拿下了那首歌♥ 但矛盾还没化解
I just can't in good conscience call him a woman.
我还是不能将他当女人看待
I respect his choices...
我尊重他的选择
But what's true is true: I could put on a bunny suit
但事实就是事实 我穿上兔子服
and hop around school giving out chocolate eggs.
在校园里蹦跶着派发巧克力彩蛋
Doesn't make me a rabbit.
这不代表我就是兔子啊
No, it makes you insane.
不 这代表你疯了
Are we friends?
我们是朋友吗
Yeah, totally.
当然
Can you prove it?
能证明吗
I mean, if someone were to say that we aren't friends
如果有人对你说 我们不是朋友
because we haven't even met in person...
因为我们没见过面
How would that make you feel?
你会怎么想
Pissed off.
生气
Well, this Wade/Unique guy believes he's a girl.
那个韦德·"独一"认为自己是女孩
He doesn't need any proof.
他也不需要任何证明啊
It's his truth.
这对于他来说就是真的
And like what you said, what's true is true.
就像你说的 真实的东西是不会变的
How are you so smart and so hot at the same time?
你真是美貌与智慧并存呀
Send me another shirtless pic when you get the chance.
有机会再给我发张裸着上身的照片啊
**You look in my eyes*
*你不经意望向我
**And I get emotional inside*
*心情竟波澜起伏
**I know it's crazy, but*
*我知道这很疯狂
**You still can touch my heart*
*内心仍为你悸动
**And after all this time*
*一切过去许久后
**You'd think that I*
*想必你会认为我
**Wouldn't feel the same*
*不再会感同身受
**But time melts into nothing*
*但时间无法抹去
**And nothing's changed*
*我们间任何羁绊
**I still believe*
*我始终相信
**Someday you and me*
*总有一天 我和你
**Will find ourselves in love again*
*会再续前缘
**Oh, baby, yeah*
*宝贝
**I still believe (Baby, I do)*
*我始终相信
**Someday you and me*
*总有一天 我和你
**Just give me one more try*
*再给我一次机会
**In love again*
*重坠爱河
**This one is for the boys with the boomin' system*
*这首歌♥送给配备超棒功放的帅哥
**Top down, AC with the coolin' system*
*开着跑车 用着顶级冷却系统
**When he come up in the club, he be blazin' up*
*他一踏入酒吧 气氛立即火爆
**Got stacks on deck like he savin' up*
*桌上一叠叠钞票全是他的
**And he ill, he real, he might gotta deal*
*他叛逆 他直率 他已经被我看中
**He pop bottles and he got the right kind of bill*
*他开了数瓶美酒 确实出手阔绰
**He cold, he dope, he might be broke*
*他冷艳 他酷炫 他就算没钱也罢
**He always in the air, but he never fly coach*
*他总是到处飞 从不上二等座
**He a total freakin' trip, trip, sailor of the ship, ship*
*他令人抓狂 他总是主动
**When he make it drip, drip, kiss him on the lip, lip*
*当他汗水喷涌 堵上他的双唇
**That's the kind of dude I was lookin' for*
*他就是姐要找的男人
**And yes you'll get slapped if you're lookin' hoe*
*谁敢对他有意思姐一定不放过
**I said, excuse me you're a hell of a guy*
*我想说 嗨你可真是帅呆了
**I mean my, my, my, my you're like pelican fly*
*我是说 你就像只鹦鹉一样
**I mean, you're so shy and I'm loving your tie*
*我是说 你真羞涩 领带不错
**You're like slicker than the guy with the thing on his eye, oh*
*你比那些蠢蠢欲动的男人还要狡猾
**Yes I did, yes I did, somebody please tell him who the hell I is*
*是的是的 快告诉他老娘到底是谁
**I am Nicki Minaj, I mack them dudes up*
*我是麻辣鸡 一切听我的
**Back coupes up, chuck the deuce up*
*稳坐轿车 唯姐独尊
**Boy you got my heartbeat runnin' away*
*帅哥 你把我心率提到了最高
**Beating like a drum and it's coming your way*
*踩着鼓点 向你走来
**Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass*
*听到了吗 那砰砰作响的重低音
**He got that super bass*
*超级重低音
**Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass*
*那砰砰作响的重低音
**Yeah, that's that super bass*
*没错 就是那超级重低音
**His heartbeat's runnin' away* *I still believe*
*他心跳骤升* *我始终相信
**Don't you hear that heartbeat comin' your way*
*你听到那逐渐靠近的心跳了吗
**Oh it be like*
*听起来就像
**Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom bass* *I still believe*
*那砰砰作响的重低音* *我始终相信
**Can't you hear that*
*听到了吗
**Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass*
*那砰砰作响的重低音
**Don't you know that I still believe*
*你不知道吗 我始终相信
**That someday you and me*
*总有一天 我和你
**Can't you hear that boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass*
*听到了吗 那砰砰作响的重低音
**In love again* *Boom, badoom, boom, boom, badoom, boom, bass*
*再续前缘* *那砰砰作响的重低音
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表