but ever since the gun went off in school,
但自从学校响起了枪声
everyone's been acting strange.
大家都有点怪怪的
It's like they've all got PTSD.
跟得了创伤后应激障碍症似的
They really want me to study string theory,
他们很想让我学弦理论[物理学分支]
but I'm not all that interested in arts and crafts.
但我对工艺美术实在没什么兴趣
Brittany's acting weird because
布里特妮怪怪的是因为
M.I.T. found out about her S.A.T. Score,
麻省理工知道了她的高考分数
and they're pressuring her for early commitment.
想施压让她早点承诺入学
Isn't M.I.T in Europe? That would suck.
麻省理工不是在欧洲吗 真是太不爽了
Hey, Tina. Are you trying out a new look?
蒂娜你好 你这是在尝试新造型吗
It's called steampunk. It's the next big thing.
我这叫蒸汽朋克范 下一个大流行好不好
Oh. God, I love it.
老天 我爱死了
Oh, hey there. You must, uh, be Marley.
你好 你肯定是玛莉吧
Hi, Sam. That's not Sam.
你好萨姆 他不是萨姆
That's Sam's smarter twin brother, Evan.
他是萨姆聪明的双胞胎弟弟 埃文
Evan Evans. What a pleasure to meet you.
埃文·埃文斯 很高兴认识你
Oh. Phone's ringing. Oh, it's my brother.
电♥话♥响了 是我哥哥
Oh, hey, Sam, I was actually just looking for you...
萨姆 我正找你呢
So have you guys heard who's taking over the Cheerios!?
你们听说是谁接管了啦啦队吗
Yeah, it's insane. And it made me realize
听说了 简直疯了 这事让我意识到
I have no idea whether I'm on the Cheerios or not.
我都不知道自己在不在啦啦队
Like, literally can't remember.
真心想不起来了
Hey, guys. Have you seen Evan?
伙计们 见到埃文了没
You just missed him.
他前脚刚走
He went that way.
走的那条路
I think Sam might have a little separation anxiety,
我觉得萨姆好像得了分离焦虑症
so he's pretending he has a twin.
所以他假装自己有个双胞胎弟弟
And then... there's Unique.
然后还有 "独一"
Unique, what are you doing?
独一 在干什么呢
Are those birth control pills? Shh!
这不会是避孕药吧 闭嘴
Don't blow a girl's cover.
别这么大声说出来嘛
Kitty hooked me up with a prescription for Loestrin,
凯蒂帮我搞到了这个避孕药的处方
and I heard that two dolls a day will
我听说每天吃两粒 过不了多久
turn my Bs into Ds in no time.
我的B罩杯就能升为D罩杯
Guys, have you... seen my twin?
伙计们 你们看见我的双胞胎弟弟没
Oh! Getting a call. Hold on.
电♥话♥响了 等一下
Oh, hey. Man, I was just looking for you!
老弟 我正找你呢
Unique, you cannot take birth control.
独一 你不能吃避孕药
Why not? Trans kids everywhere are doing it.
为什么不能 变性小孩都吃这个
All right, bro. Well, I'll tell 'em you said hi.
好的老兄 我会代你向他们问好
Oh, yeah, yeah. Have fun at the zoo.
好 祝你在动物园玩得开心
I've just got to build up the courage to tell everyone
我必须鼓起勇气告诉所有人
that I want us to perform one of my songs at regionals.
我希望我们在地区赛唱一首我的原创曲
It would be a dream come true.
那将让我梦想成真
Big news, guys. I just got a direct tweet
各位 大新闻 我收到了
from the Greater Midwest Regional
中西部地区高中合唱比赛董事会
High School Show Choir Board of Directors.
发出的微博
The theme for this year's regionals is...
今年地区赛的主题是...
Sweaters.
毛衣
...dreams.
梦想
Close.
差点就猜对了
As you know, some of the past judges we've had
如你们所知 我们之前遇到的评委
haven't been that bright, or that sober,
脑袋不太灵光 有的还不太清醒
so our best bet is to take the dream theme literally.
所以我们的选歌♥最好紧扣"梦想"主题
We'll start out with "Dream Weaver"
我们以《织梦者》开场
and then we'll segue into "Sweet Dreams"
第二首唱《甜美之梦》
and we'll bring it home
最后一首
with "You Make My Dreams Come True."
我们唱《你让我美梦成真》
Okay.
好的
Marley, you're frowning.
玛莉 你皱眉了
No. I just don't know any of those songs.
没 只是这些歌♥我一首都没听过
Well, you'll know them soon enough
你马上就会听到了
because we're learning them today.
因为我们今天就开始学
Maybe...
也许...
could we try some original songs,
我们可以试试原创歌♥曲
like you did two years ago?
就像两年前那样
Yeah, my twin brother Sam told me you guys
对 我的双胞胎弟弟萨姆告诉我
totally crushed regionals two years ago
你们两年前靠自己写的好歌♥
with those sweet tunes.
在地区赛大获全胜
Well, S... um, Evan,
萨... 埃文
that was a different time and a different team.
时移世易 队伍成员也不同了
Mr. Shue, could we at least talk about the set list?
舒老师 我们至少能讨论下歌♥单吧
I mean, when Finn was here, we got to help...
芬恩在的时候 我们能帮他...
Do I have to remind you guys how lucky we are
要我提醒你们咱们能进地区赛
to even be at regionals?
是件多幸运的事吗
We're there on a technicality,
我们因为技术原因才能晋级
which means there's absolutely
这意味着
no room for even the smallest of mistakes.
绝不允许出半点差错
Trust me.
相信我
Anybody else have something they want to say?
谁还有话要说吗
Great. Brad, warm 'em up.
很好 布拉德 带他们开嗓
As honorary Rachel,
作为名誉蕾切尔
I would like to convene this secret meeting of the glee club.
我召集大家开一次合唱团秘密会议
Oh. Sam's sorry he couldn't make it.
萨姆很抱歉他不能来
He said to tell every... oh.
他说所有事都可以...
Just got a text.
我收到条信息
He's here.
他到了
Oh, hey, Sam. Hey, Evan.
你好 萨姆 你好 埃文
How long are we gonna let him do this?
我们还要让他抽风抽多久
Just let it go.
随他去吧
It's like waking a sleepwalker. It might kill him.
这跟叫醒梦游者一样 也许会害死他
Hey, guys. Sorry I'm late. What'd I miss?
各位 抱歉迟到了 我错过了什么
What you missed was Mr. Shue's set list.
你错过了舒老师定的歌♥单
It's gonna lose us regionals.
那样我们会输掉地区赛
Oh, yeah, Evan was saying something about that.
埃文跟我说了
"Dream Weaver." Great song, but it's from 1975.
《织梦者》是首好歌♥ 但是1975年的老歌♥
"Sweet Dreams Are Made of This." Amazing.
《甜美之梦》非常不错
Released in 1982.
但1982年就发表了
"You Make My Dreams Come True."
《你让我美梦成真》
Originally performed in 1981,
最初是1981年推出的
and then performed again by the glee club in a mash-up
后来合唱团在去年的
that we did last year,
混音时就唱过
which Mr. Shue didn't even remember.
但舒老师完全不记得
He's completely lost touch.
他现在完全不着调
We're screwed. Can I get a witness?
我们完了 我能找个证人吗
We need to do current songs,
我们得唱现代歌♥曲
and if we do, I know we can win.
我知道只要唱了 我们就能赢
Uh, guys...
各位
can I say something?
我能说两句吗
I wrote some songs. What if we performed those?
我写了几首歌♥ 我们唱那些歌♥如何
Please. No one wants to hear a song about a fat mom. Okay.
没人想听唱胖妈妈的歌♥ 好吧
What about... Or a song about barfing.
那... 也不想听唱催吐的
But what about a song... Or a song about loving an octoroon.
那这首... 爱上混血黑人的也不行
All right, all right, all right, let's...
好了好了 我们...
let's get serious. We need to start brainstorming.
说正事吧 我们得头脑风暴了
We'll pick a new set list
我们得重定歌♥单
and then we'll break the news to Mr. Shue.
然后通知舒老师
Go! Go! Go! Go! Go! Go!
冲 冲 冲 冲
Excuse me, ladies. Where are your tickets?
抱歉 两位 你们有票吗
Wait, we need tickets?
稍等 我们还需要票吗
Rules are rules.
规矩就是规矩
Wait, wait, wait.
稍等 稍等
You both seem like really nice girls,
你们看来都是好姑娘
and I don't want you to miss out on all the fun...
我也不想让你们错过这里的乐子
...so I'm willing to make an exception just this once.
所以我决定破一次例
Oh, my God, you're such a sweetheart.
天呐 你真是个好心人
I am. Mm. Thing is,
没错 但是
if I let you go for free and anybody hears about that,
如果我让你们免费入场 别人听说了
the whole system could collapse.
规矩就坏了
So I'm gonna need you to pay me with your bikini tops.
所以我需要你们用比基尼上衣抵门票
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表