I'll grab the iron and make us some grilled cheeses.
我去拿熨斗 做点烤奶酪
You wanted to see us, Coach? Yes.
你找我们吗 教练 对
Come on in and have a seat.
进来坐下
It is my understanding that
据我的理解
I have inherited you as co-captains of the Cheerios!
我已让你们俩继续担任啦啦队的联合队长
And by looking at the two of you right now,
但看着你们俩现在的样子
that makes me extremely suspicious.
我感觉十分可疑
Suspicious? Why?
可疑 为什么
Oh, I understand why coach Sylvester's daughter Robin is here.
我明白西尔威斯特的女儿罗宾为什么能当上队长
Sue Sylvester is as old as the hills,
苏·西尔威斯特已经人老珠黄
so when she gave birth to her fully grown,
所以当她生下这个长大成人的
16-year-old baby with Down syndrome, it was a miracle,
十六岁唐氏综合症孩子的时候 简直是奇迹降临
and she wanted to bring her to school every day and show her off.
她想要每天把她带到学校炫耀
You're the one that makes me suspicious, fruity Fonzie.
让我觉得可疑的是你 基佬方兹
You ain't never done a cheerleading routine in your life,
你以前从来都没跳过啦啦舞
but somehow you get Sue Sylvester
结果苏·西尔威斯特却鬼使神差
to make you co-captain of the Cheerios!,
提拔你为啦啦队联合队长
and then, three weeks later,
然后三周之后
out of nowhere, Sue Sylvester gets fired.
苏·西尔威斯特毫无征兆地被开除了
That makes me real suspicious.
这让我觉得很可疑
That makes me think that you used your handsome
我觉得是你利用自己的花样美貌
fruity voodoo powers and put a hex on her
基佬巫毒法术对她施了魔咒
that caused her to bring a gun to school for no reason
让她无缘无故带枪来学校
and get real clumsy so she drops it twice
把她搞得笨手笨脚 所以她把枪掉到地上两次
and it goes off both times.
而枪两次都走了火
That sounds like some dark-sided, fruity voodoo stuff to me.
我觉得这是种黑暗的基佬巫毒法术
But that didn't really happen!
根本就没有这种事
Blaine had nothing to do with it!
布莱恩跟这件事没关系
How do you know? Were you there?
你怎么知道 你当时在场吗
No.
没有
Exactly. So here's the deal--
就是嘛 我的条件是这样的
if you want to stay on board as co-captain of the Cheerios!,
如果你们还想继续担任啦啦队的联合队长
you're gonna have to take a blood oath and loyalty pledge.
你们就必须歃血起誓 发表忠诚宣言
What? A blood oath?
什么 歃血起誓
Is-is that even safe?
那安全吗
Probably not.
可能会不安全
So we'll just take the oath.
所以我们就光起誓 不放血了
Repeat after me.
跟我重复
I, Fruity Fonzie and adult baby Robin...
我 基佬方兹和成年婴儿罗宾
I, Fruity Fonzie and adult baby Robin...
我 基佬方兹和成年婴儿罗宾
...do solemnly swear... ...do solemnly swear...
在此郑重宣誓 在此郑重宣誓
...to never put a hex on Coach Roz Washington.
绝不会对罗兹·华盛顿施咒
To never To never
绝不会 绝不会
hex on Coach Roz Washington. To... on Coach Roz Washington.
对罗兹·华盛顿施咒 对罗兹·华盛顿施咒
Causing her to bring a gun to school so she gets real clumsy
让她带枪来学校 弄得她笨手笨脚
and drops it and it goes off twice in a row.
把枪连续掉到地上走火两次
Causing her to bring a gun to school
让她带枪来学校
so she gets real clumsy
弄得她笨手笨脚
and drops it so it goes off twice in a row.
把枪连续掉到地上走火两次
So help me God.
我向上帝起誓
So help me God.
我向上帝起誓
You are free to go.
你们可以走了
Becky, wait up.
贝基 等等
Hurry up, I'm gonna be late for calculus.
快点 我上微积分课要迟到了
Becky, um, you were acting particularly strange in there just now.
贝基 你刚才在办公室的举止很奇怪
Do you know something I don't
你知道什么关于苏教练的事情
about what happened with Coach Sue?
是我所不知道的吗
Mind your own gay business, gay Blaine.
管好你自己的基佬事吧 基佬布莱恩
I don't know anything!
我什么都不知道
Mr. Shue?
舒老师
You were right.
你说得对
About what?
哪件事
Me.
关于我
N-Needing to get my focus back.
我需要把玩心收一收了
So I-I talked to the Dean of Students about your offer,
所以我找教导主任谈了你的条件
and she said she's willing to give me college credit
她说她愿意把我过来帮忙的时间
for all the time that I spend here helping out.
给我折算成大学学分
Is that your way of saying apology accepted?
这就是说你接受我的道歉了吗
That's my way of saying I'm willing to come back.
这就是说我愿意回来
But if I do,
但如果我回来
things have got to be different.
情况要有所改变才行
No more fetching your coffee
我可不想再帮你买♥♥咖啡
or picking up your dry cleaning.
或帮你取干洗衣服
I mean, I don't want to come back to be a gopher.
我不想回来当你的助理
It's got to be a partnership.
我们要合作才行
I want to be treated like an equal.
我想跟你拥有同等地位
Like a...
也就是
like a teacher.
像个老师一样
And then you bring your best and I bring my best
然后我们各自努力
and we go get another trophy.
再赢一座全国赛奖杯回来
That all seems fair.
你的提议很合理
But I also have a condition.
但我也有个条件
Let's just move past this.
这一篇就这么翻过去了
Right.
好
Looking good, Unique.
看着很靓啊 独一
You, too, Tina.
你也是 蒂娜
Very Jules Verne.
很像儒勒·凡尔纳那个时代的人
Hey, Blaine. Sam.
布莱恩 萨姆
I'm Evan. Sam moved to Alaska.
我是埃文 萨姆搬去阿♥拉♥斯加了
Oh. Well-well, tell him he's welcome back anytime.
麻烦告诉他 想回来随时欢迎
So... just about 20 years ago,
大约二十年前
I was sitting right where you are now.
我就坐在你们现在的位置
I was co-captain of the soccer team
我当时是足球队的联合队长
with a forehead full of acne
额头上全是粉刺
and a dream of being the next Vanilla Ice.
还梦想成为下一个香草冰[说唱歌♥手]
And standing right here was Mrs. Adler.
而站在这里的是阿德勒老师
She constantly mumbled to herself
她口中总是念念有词
and she stuffed used Kleenex up her sleeves.
而且她袖子里塞满了用过的面巾纸
We all were convinced that she was crazy.
我们都以为她疯了
But you know what?
但你们知道吗
That's why we loved her--
正是因为这样我们才爱她
because we were crazy, too.
因为我们也很疯狂
This is the room that always felt like home.
这间排练室总是有种家的感觉
Maybe because we knew Lillian Adler loved music
可能是因为我们知道莉莲·阿德勒热爱音乐
almost as much as she loved us.
她也同样爱我们
And that's how I feel about you.
我对你们就是这种感情
Every one of you.
你们每一个人
And-and I'm sorry if I made any of you feel
如果我让你们某些人感觉
like you don't have a voice in this room.
你在这里没有发言权 那我道歉
You do.
你们有
And I know someone else who does, too.
我知道还有个人同样也有发言权
My man!
哥们
Finn and I are gonna be working together as a team.
芬恩和我会作为团队 共同合作
Equal partners.
是平等的合作关系
And we are not gonna eat, sleep or breathe
在你们闯过地区赛
until you've blasted through regionals
在全国赛赢得应有的名次之前
and earned your rightful spot at nationals.
我们就不吃不睡不喘气
Yes! Yes!
没错
All right, down to business.
好了 说正事
Marley, you're up. Okay.
玛莉 该你了 好的
I haven't quite memorized "Dream Weaver" Yet,
我还没太记熟《织梦者》
but I think I have "Sweet Dreams." Didn't I tell you?
不过《甜美之梦》应该可以 我没告诉你吗
Those are out.
这些都不唱了
I want you to teach us one of your original songs.
我想让你教我们唱你的原创曲
If that's okay.
如果可以的话
I'd love that.
我非常乐意
So shall it be written! So shall it be done!
说到做到
So, what is Broadway Daycare exactly?
百老汇日托所到底是干什么的
All the show people who have kids--
那些有孩子的演员
while they're rehearsing or performing --
参加排练或演出的时候
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表