Okay, wait, s-so...
好 等等 所以...
you're saying he's cured?
你是说他痊愈了
We prefer "in remission"
行话来说是"处于缓解期"
but in layman's terms, yeah.
不过用老百姓的话说 是的
Looks like I picked the right shirt, huh, buddy?
看样子我衬衫没选错啊 儿子
Come on, man! Oh!
是不是啊
Doc, thank you so much. Thank you.
医生 谢谢你 谢谢
Take a moment.
庆祝一下吧
Oh, my God.
我的天
I just... I wasn't ready to leave you guys yet.
我只是还没准备好离开你们
Things aren't finished, right?
一切尚未完结 对吧
So much to do.
还有那么多事要做
You getting married,
你要结婚
grandbabies,
生子
having old people sex with Carole.
还有和卡罗的性福生活
Ugh. I'm just so happy.
我真是太高兴了
I'm not going to miss it.
我能活着经历这些事
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I love you guys.
我爱你们
I don't have cancer.
我没得癌症
All right.
好了
He'll be here.
他会来的
Any minute, I'm sure. Yeah.
马上就到
Dad!
老爸
Hi, everybody.
大家好
Good to see you.
很高兴见到你
Shue. Good to see you, buddy. Likewise.
舒 见到你很高兴 我也是
How you doing? What's up, Blaine?
你怎么样 最近好吗 布莱恩
Well, it's probably not a surprise
今天我请你过来
why I asked you to come here today.
也许你并不意外
I'm guessing it has something to do with a song?
我想八成和一首歌♥有关
Yes. But not just any song.
是的 但不是随便一首歌♥
See, the last time I dedicated a song to you in this room,
你看 上次我在这里为你献唱的时候
you were in the hospital.
你还在医院里
But today we are celebrating
但是今天我们共聚于此欢庆
life's most treasured and wonderful gift...
生命最珍贵和无与伦比的馈赠...
a second chance.
第二次机会
See, when I was little,
我还小那会
you used to sing this song to me in the car all the time
你就整天在车里给我唱这首歌♥
and it always put a smile on my face.
乐得我咧嘴笑
So today it's my turn to sing,
今天轮到我来为你唱
and your turn to smile.
让你咧嘴笑了
I'm already there, kiddo.
我已经笑了 儿子
**You are the sunshine of my life*
*你如我生命中的阳光
**That's why I'll always be around*
*故我不弃不离
**You are the apple of my eye*
*你如我眼中的珍宝
**For ever you'll stay in my heart*
*便会永存我心
**You must have known that I was lonely*
*一定是你明白我的孤单
**Because you came to my rescue*
*所以才来陪伴我
**And I know that this must be heaven*
*我仿佛置身天堂
**How could so much love be in side of you*
*沉浸在你满满的关爱中
**You are the sunshine of my life*
*你如我生命中的阳光
**That's why I'll always stay around*
*故我不弃不离
**You are the apple of my eye*
*你如我眼中的珍宝
**For ever you'll stay in my heart*
*便会永存我心
**In my heart*
*永存我心
Thank you so much.
谢谢你这份心意
...I've had a lot of experience, honest!
我有过很多演出经验 真的
Why, I've been on the stage since I was ten,
我从十岁起就登台演出了
amateur contests, Gottlieb's Southern Repertory...
业余比赛 戈特利布南方剧目
Well, well, if it isn't Little Miss David Schwimmer.
啧啧 这不是大卫·修蒙小姐吗
I'm sorry, I thought that I reserved this room.
不好意思 这间教室我已经预留了
So you could stare at yourself in the mirror
所以你就能自己对着镜子
and run lines for your Funny Girl callback?
为《妙女郎》复试练台词了吗
You know this isn't normal, right?
你知道这不合常理吧
Running lines in the mirror
对镜练台词
isn't a typical step in the acting process.
可不是表演过程的典型步骤
Actors less narcissistic than yourself
没你这么自我陶醉的演员
actually prefer to rehearse with other actors.
都更愿意和其他演员排演
Who told you about my callback?
是谁告诉你我复试的事
Barbra Streisand, a very close personal friend.
我的闺蜜 芭芭拉·史翠珊
See, I ran into her at Target,
我在塔吉特百货碰到她
and then in passing she just said
她就顺便跟我说
that a NYADA freshman who looked like a troll
有个长相丑陋的纽戏新生
was slated to read for producers on Wednesday.
已被安排在周三为制♥作♥人试唱了
And then I thought to myself,
然后我就自己琢磨啊
"Babs can't be talking about Schwimmer.
"芭芭说的一定不是修蒙
Schwimmer has her dance midterm that day."
修蒙那天有舞蹈期中考呀"
Please, Ms. July...
拜托 朱莉老师
I cannot miss this callback, okay?
我不能错过这次复试
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity...
这是一次千载难逢的机会
Right. I wouldn't dream of you missing it.
没错 我不会想让你错过的
It's a once in a lifetime opportunity for me, too.
这对我也是一次千载难逢的机会
And I plan on attending that callback.
我打算参加那场复试
Because you have a tendency to choke under pressure,
因为你在重压下很可能会卡壳
and so I'm going to be there--
所以我要过去
with Barbra and her husband, James Brolin--
和芭芭拉以及她丈夫 詹姆斯·布洛林一起
to watch you blow your first big Broadway audition.
看着你怎么搞砸你的首次百老汇试唱
In the meantime,
与此同时
I'm gonna change your midterm to tomorrow morning.
我要把你的期中考改到明早
What? You heard me, David.
什么 你听到了 大卫
6:00 a.m. tomorrow morning, you will perform the solo
明早六点 你要表演
of the second act of Balanchine's
巴兰钦1941年的鸿篇巨制
1941 masterpiece "Concerto Barocco,"
《巴洛克协奏曲》的第二幕独舞
which is widely regarded
这是公认的
as the most difficult ballet routine ever devised,
难度最高的一套芭蕾动作
while you're widely regarded as of having
而你的素颜
one of the puffiest morning faces of any known human.
也被公认为全人类最无法直视的
It's gonna be a great combination.
真是绝配啊
Since this week is about wonderful things,
既然这周的主题是美好绝伦的事物
I want to celebrate a wonderful talent.
我要庆祝能拥有这样一个人才
He's new to Glee Club this year,
他是今年刚加入的新成员
but I think if we all help him with his confidence,
但我认为如果我们能帮他树立信心
he can lead us all the way to nationals.
他能带领我们一路冲进全国赛
Stop being so modest and get your butt up here, Jake!
别扭扭捏捏的 站起来啊 贾克
**Looking back on when I*
*回想当年
**Was a little nappy headed boy*
*只是个小毛孩的时候
**Then my only worry*
*那时唯一的烦恼
**Was for Christmas what would be my toy*
*就是想着圣诞节会得到什么礼物
**Tryin' your best to bring the*
*费尽心思
**Water to your eyes*
*挤出几滴眼泪
**Thinkin' it might stop her*
*以为这样
**From woopin' your behind*
*就不用挨打
**I wish those days could come back once more*
*多希望能回到那些日子
**Why did those days ev-er have to go*
*为何那些时日一去不返
**I wish those days could come back once more*
*多希望能回到那些日子
**Why did those days ev-er have to go*
*为何那些时日一去不返
**Cause I love them so*
*我好怀念
**Smokin' cigarettes and writing something nasty on the wall*
*又是抽烟 又在墙上乱涂乱画
**You nasty boy!*
*你这坏孩子
**Teacher sends you to the principal's office down the hall*
*校长把你叫到办公室
**You grow up and learn that kinda thing ain't right*
*长大了才明白这么做不对
**But while you were doin'it-it sure felt outta sight*
*干坏事时总以为不会被发现
**I wish those days could come back once more*
*多希望能回到那些日子
**Why did those days ev-er have to go*
*为何那些时日一去不返
**I wish those days could come back once more*
*多希望能回到那些日子
**Why did those days ev-er have to go*
*为何那些时日一去不返
This is gonna work.
我们一定能行的
I just wish Mercedes was here to see it.
我真希望梅赛德斯能看到
Where is she?
她人呢
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表