from alien terrorist aquatic pythons?
水蟒蛇手中救出总统的人
I am sold.
我真的喜欢
I like Keanu for the lead.
我想让基努演男主
You have promise.
我看好你
I really think you could be a screenwriter.
我觉得你可以当个正经编剧
If you're done dancing like you lost your leg in a motorcycle accident,
要你跳够了这种像出摩托车事故截过肢的舞
why don't we back to my car
我们不如去我车上
and have at each other in the back seat?
在后座继续交流一下
Right on.
好极了
But I have to warn you,
但我得提醒你
I get pretty hungry after sex, so...
我做♥爱♥后会很饿 所以...
we should make it quick,
我们得速战速决
'cause Sonic Burger closes in an hour.
因为音速小子汉堡店还有一小时关门
Look at the pictures, Finn. It's not just Hunter.
看照片 芬恩 不止亨特
Half the Warblers have gained ten pounds of muscle
林莺一半成员在入队后
since they joined the team.
都涨了十磅肌肉
I already looked into this.
我已经调查过这件事了
This is a weight training regimen that they stole from Vocal Adrenaline.
这是他们从肾上腺素合唱团窃取的举重训练法
You can't just go from being a twig
一个人不可能在几个月内
to Jean-Claude Van Damme in a few months.
一下从柴火棍变成健美冠军
Tell him, Sam.
萨姆 告诉他
Look, the average male gains
看 普通男性
up to two pounds of muscle per month-- fact!
每月能长两磅肌肉 这是事实
And that's without cheating.
这是不用作弊手段的结果
We looked it up online.
我们在网上查过
Plus, uh...
另外...
Look at this cell phone video
你看这段手♥机♥视频
that Artie and Joe Hart took
这是阿蒂和乔·哈特
down at the Lima Bean the other day.
那天在利马豆餐厅餐厅拍的
What the hell is this?
这是什么
Did you put Splenda in my latte?
你在我的拿铁里加了三氯蔗糖吗
You're a barista! You don't think!
亏你还是个咖啡师 就这水平
You need to remember like six things... Here comes the biscotti throw.
你得记住六件事 他开始扔意大利饼干可
and one of them is that the sugar comes in the brown packet
其中一件是 糖在棕色袋子里
and the Splenda is in the yellow!
三氯蔗糖在黄色袋子里
I freaking hate Splenda!
我讨厌三氯蔗糖
It tastes like pencils!
味道像铅笔一样
Why are you putting pencils
你为什么要把铅笔
in my latte?!
加到我的拿铁里
Now, that is 'roid rage and you know it.
那是服用类固醇导致的癫狂 你知道的
Look, chapter seven, subsection 16,
看 第7章 第16段
rule four, line nine.
第4条 第9行
"Any team using performance-enhancing drugs,
队伍使用增强表演效果的药物
including amphetamines, anabolic steroid,
包括安♥非♥他♥命♥ 合成代谢类固醇
human growth hormone or Four Loko
人类生长激素 以及四洛科酒
will be automatically disqualified from competition.
都将自动丧失比赛资格
The rule is retroactive,
条例有追溯效力
so if we can prove that they used at Sectionals,
所以若我们能证明他们在分组赛用了禁药
they'll have to forfeit
他们会被罚弃权
and we'll win.
我们就赢了
Glee Club is back. Blam!
欢乐合唱团回归 砰
Guys, what you are asking me to do here is beyond serious.
两位 你们要我做的事情极其严重
The Warblers are, like,
林莺合唱团是
one of the most respected glee clubs in the country.
全国最受尊敬的合唱团之一
To accuse them of this when-when all we have for proof
我们要指控他们 但全部证据就只有
is photos of some dudes' heads and a-a cell phone video?
几位团员的大头照和一段手♥机♥视频吗
Look, I want Glee Club back
听着 我也希望欢乐合唱团回归比赛
just as much as you guys, but...
心情和你们一样迫切 但...
this isn't enough.
这些证据还不够
We need more real proof.
我们需要更多真实的证据
We have some.
我们有
Me.
我
I knew when Trent didn't perform with the Warblers
分组赛时特伦特没有和林莺一起表演
at Sectionals that something was up.
我就知道有问题了
Yeah, he is kind of like the sunshine of the group, isn't he?
对 他就像队里的阳光 不是吗
Blaine and I joined the Warblers together.
布莱恩和我同时加入林莺
It was a band of brothers,
那里本来是个兄弟连
a group joined by harmony and honor.
由和谐和荣誉凝结成的团队
And then Blaine left and Sebastian came,
之后布莱恩离开 塞巴斯蒂安加入
then Hunter...
然后是亨特...
They just chipped away at everything
他们破坏了我们原本拥有的
that was good and special about us.
所有美好与特别的东西
Next.
下一个
Winning was everything.
胜利才是一切
I mean, you took the shots or you didn't perform.
不注射就别想表演
Next.
下一个
Singing with the Warblers is my life,
在林莺唱歌♥是我一生最重要的事
but I couldn't do it.
但我真的做不到
My hormones can't handle heroic doses of testosterone.
我的荷尔蒙接受不了那么大剂量的睾丸素
You. Sensitive. Get over here.
到你了 小敏 到这儿来
What are you, afraid?
怎么 你害怕了
I'm not doing this.
我做不到
I don't even shave yet.
我还没剃过须呢
The Warblers mean everything to me,
林莺是我的一切
and it's killing me to betray them like this.
这样出♥卖♥♥♥他们 我真的很纠结
You're not betraying them.
你没有出♥卖♥♥♥他们
Hunter betrayed the Warblers, you're saving them.
亨特背叛了林莺 你是在挽救它
Yeah, that's what they said about Brutus.
人们也是这么评价布鲁特斯的[罗马政♥治♥家]
And Cassius.
和卡西乌斯的[罗马共和国将领]
Look, if I go public with this,
如果我把这个秘密公开
then the Warblers' reputation-- it's ruined forever.
那林莺的名誉 就被永远毁了
Years of honorable melodies and harmonies, all forgotten.
多年的美妙旋律都会被遗忘
Look, the Warblers' reputation was ruined
在他们决定用低级手段换取胜利的那一刻
the second they decided to cheat to win.
林莺的名誉就已经被毁了
Fact.
说出真♥相♥
So, what do you say?
你怎么想
Will you do this?
要不要揭发
Will you testify against the Warblers?
要不要指控林莺合唱团
Hey, sorry I'm late.
对不起我来晚了
What are you doing? It's 9:45.
你在干嘛 已经九点三刻了
I invited you over at 9:00.
我让你九点钟过来
You're 45 minutes late.
你迟到了45分钟
Your turkey burger is cold.
火鸡汉堡已经凉了
You know, six months ago,
如果是六个月前
I probably would've just smiled
我应该就会微笑着帮你
and reheated this all up for you,
全都再热一遍
and I would have been grateful that you showed up at all.
还会欢欣雀跃地庆幸你终于出现了
Wait, you're actually pissed?
等一下 你真的生气了
Yeah, I am.
没错
You know, it's amazing how I strive for such greatness for myself and my career,
我为自己和我的事业争取到这些 已经很不错了
but I'm fine with taking
而感情生活的事
whatever scraps I can get in my personal life.
我应该能忍♥则忍♥了
Well, I'm sorry. The train was late.
对不起 火车晚点了
You should've left earlier. Okay?
你应该早点出门 好吗
Let me ask you, I-if I would've told you that
让我问你 如果我告诉你
there was, like, ten million dollars here
大概有 一千万美元
at this apartment waiting for you,
在这里等着你
then would you have come on time?
你会准时出现吗
Because I think I'm worth more than ten million dollars.
我想我应该值一千万吧
Yes.
当然
You're priceless.
你是无价之宝
And you're right.
你是对的
And if it means anything to you,
不知这句话对你有无意义
it was freezing on the train platform.
火车站台真的冻死人了
Am I supposed to feel sorry for you?
我应该感到心疼吗
No.
不用
Because I didn't care.
因为我不在乎
Because that train was taking me here, to you.
因为那辆火车会带我来这里 到你的身边
And all I was thinking was that
我刚才就在想
I would wait all night,
我愿意花一晚上
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表