Me, too. I-I just...
我也是 只是
It's really important.
这事很重要
I want this to be the first semester
我希望这学期能第一次
I hand my mom a report card with an "A" on it.
给妈妈带回一张写有A的成绩单
How about next Friday?
下周五行吗
Can we go out then?
那时候再去行吗
Sure.
好的
Awesome. Thanks.
太棒了 谢谢
Ouch. That sounded like the beginning of the end.
哎哟 爱情尚未萌芽就已夭折啊
What do you mean? "I can't go out because I have to study"?
什么意思 我要学习所以不能跟你约会
Sounded an awful lot like "I'm not that into you."
言下之意就是我不喜欢你咯
Well, he has to get up early to see a doctor.
他一大早就要去看医生
Is that what it is?
真的吗
Or is it maybe all the yogurt-covered raisins?
还是因为酸奶葡萄干吃太多
Don't listen to what everybody else is saying--
不要听别人胡说
I don't think you look bloated at all.
我觉得你看起来一点也不胖
But if you want to win his attention,
但如果你真想让他喜欢你
you should really hit the elliptical.
你真应该开始跑圈了
Stat.
越快越好
You know what?
你知道吗
The old Marley would have sat home alone on a Friday night,
以前的玛莉会在周五晚上独自坐在家里
but the new superheroine Marley's not gonna wait around.
但这个全新的女超人玛莉是不会坐着白等的
What are you doing Friday night?
周五晚上你有什么安排
Going on a date with you.
跟你出去约会
Good.
好的
Guys, it was epic.
各位 此行充满艰辛
Dalton was like Death Star meets Mordor meets Temple of Doom.
道尔顿简直就是死星 魔多和末日之庙的合体
I mean, I might be exaggerating, but probably not.
我这话可能有点夸张 但危险真不是盖的
I owe all of you an apology
我欠大家一声对不起
for ever doubting McKinley's my home.
竟然怀疑麦金利并非自己的归属
You guys are my home.
你们就是我的家人
We've got a real fight ahead of us
我们要在分组赛与林莺对抗
with the Warblers at Sectionals,
竞争十分残酷
but I am not worried at all.
但我丝毫不担心
Because we've got the team,
因为我们有支团结的队伍
we've got the talent, and...
我们才华横溢 而且...
we have, most importantly,
最重要的是我们拥有
the leader.
一位优秀的领头人
Thank you.
谢谢
That's you, Finn!
就是你 芬大个
Go put that in the case.
放到奖杯柜里吧
I love you, Finn!
我爱你 芬芬
All right, all right,
好啦好啦
all right, all right, all right.
差不多就行了
Let's start with some warm-ups,
我们先来热个身
and then we can... Uh, Finn, wait. Can I say something?
然后再... 芬恩等等 我有话要说
This is for you, from all of us.
这是我们大家送给你的
It's a superhero utility belt
这是个超级英雄多功能腰带
cleverly disguised as a fanny pack.
以腰包的外形作为掩护
There's some stuff in there we thought you could use.
里面有几样东西我们觉得你用得上
Ah, cool, uh...
真棒
Magic markers. I could never find these.
魔力记号♥笔 我想买♥♥都买♥♥不到啊
Antacid.
解酸药
In case you get the show choir squirts.
以免你操劳过度得胃病
Thanks.
谢谢
That's from me.
那是我送的
You're welcome.
不必谢
That's to always remind you
这是为了提醒你
that you're the almighty Treble Clef,
你就是全能高音谱号♥
the Uniter of Glee Clubs.
欢乐合唱团的统一者
And the Uniter of Friends.
也是朋友间的纽带
Uh... I don't know what to say.
我无语凝咽了
I'll never let you down.
我绝不会让你们失望的
I promise.
我保证
Okay, come on, huddle up.
来 到中间集♥合♥
All right, let's huddle up.
集♥合♥起来
Next week at Sectionals,
下周的分组赛
we are gonna kick some Warblers' sorry asses. Yes.
我们要把林莺打个落花流水 没错
And then it's Regionals, and then it's Nationals,
然后挺进地区赛 然后称霸全国赛
and then this year is gonna go down in the McKinley High record books
然后我们这届新航向合唱团要以最优异的成绩
as the greatest year the New Directions has ever seen.
永载麦金利高中史册
Onwards and upwards!
前无古人后无来者
Amazing!
天下无敌
**Some nights, I stay up cashing in my bad luck*
*某些夜晚 我熬夜只为 脱离霉运
**Some nights, I call it a draw*
*某些夜晚 却对抗无果 放弃作罢
*Some nights, I wish that my lips could build a castle*
*某些夜晚 愿妙语连珠 锋芒毕露*
**Some nights, I wish they'd just fall off*
*某些夜晚 却只愿噤声 偃旗息鼓
**But I still wake up, I still see your ghost*
*可我依旧醒来 望穿你的灵魂
**Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for oh*
*上天圣主啊 我仍不知 我之信仰
**What do I stand for? What do I stand for*
*我之信仰为何 我之信仰为何
**Most nights, I don't know anymore*
*多数夜晚 无从知晓
**This is it, boys, this is war*
*是时候 发起战争
**What are we waiting for*
*要知道 时不我待
**Why don't we break the rules already*
*为何不 打破陈规
**I was never one to believe the hype*
*从不信 花言巧语
**Save that for the black and white*
*只留心 白纸黑字
**I try twice as hard and I'm half as liked*
*却总是 事倍功半不讨喜
**But here they come again to jack my style*
*他们竟 训斥责备我品性
**And that's alright* *That's alright*
*没关系* *没关系
**I found a martyr in my bed tonight*
*殉道者已然出现
*She stops my bones from wondering just who I am*
*消我疑惑 解我心忧
**Who I am, who I am*
*明晰我定位
**Oh, who am I*
*清楚我是谁
**Who am I*
*清楚我是谁
**Who am I*
*清楚我是谁
**Well, some nights, I wish that this all would end*
*某些夜晚 只愿这一切 终将结束
**Cause I could use some friends for a change*
*某些夜晚 愿结朋识友 稍作改变
**And some nights, I'm scared you'll forget me again*
*某些夜晚 会担惊受怕 两相遗忘
**Some nights, I always win, I always win*
*某些夜晚 总达成胜利 凯♥旋♥而归
**But I still wake up, I still see your ghost*
*可我依旧醒来 望穿你的灵魂
**Oh Lord, I'm still not sure what I stand for, oh*
*上天圣主啊 我仍不知 我之信仰
**What do I stand for? What do I stand for*
*我之信仰为何 我之信仰为何
**Most nights, I don't know (come on)*
*多数夜晚 无从知晓
**So this is it? I sold my soul for this*
*就这样吗 出♥卖♥♥♥灵魂就换来这些
**Washed my hands of that for this*
*手染鲜血就换来这些
**I miss my mom and dad for this*
*离乡背井就换来这些
**So come on*
*来吧
**Oh, come on. Oh, come on. Oh, come on.*
*来吧 来吧 来吧
**The other night, you wouldn't believe the dream*
*你定不会相信 那一晚
**I just had about you and me*
*关于我们的梦境
**I called you up, but we'd both agree*
*我打给你 而我们都相信
**It's for the best you didn't listen*
*你没接听 是最好的结果
**It's for the best we get our distance*
*保持距离 是最好的结局
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表