All right, kids, show me what you got.
孩子们 尽情发挥吧
Ready? Five, six, seven, eight.
预备 五六七八
Welcome to NYADA.
欢迎来到纽戏
This is Dance 101, my name's Cassandra July,
这是舞蹈基础课 我是卡珊德拉·朱莉
and if you are not suffering from severe body dysmorphia,
要是没人残废
then you don't want it enough.
就都给我跳起来
Let's get this straight, freshmen:
丑话说在前面 新生们
there's maybe two of you in this room
你们之中大概只有两人
that are good enough to make it in this business.
能在这行出人头地
As for the rest of you,
至于剩下的
thank you for paying my rent
感谢你们为我支付
on my loft in SoHo.
休南区的房♥租
Hey. What's your name, Muffin Top?
你叫什么 小松糕吗[意指赘肉]
Uh, Lydia. No, no, your name's Muffin Top,
莉迪亚 不 你叫小松糕
and from now on, it's rice cakes and ipecac.
从现在起你吃的午饭都给我吐掉
Or cut off a butt cheek, 'cause you need to drop a few.
或是把臀部上的赘肉割了也行
Hold it.
停
I'm sorry.
抱歉
Did my conversation with Muffin Top offend you?
我和小松糕的谈话碍着你了
No. What's your name?
没 你叫什么
Rachel. Little Miss...David Schwimmer?
蕾切尔 大卫·修蒙小姐
Little Miss David Schwimmer.
大卫·修蒙小姐
I bet you were a big star back in Iowa.
你在爱荷华肯定是个大明星吧
I'm actually from Ohio. Ohio.
我来自俄亥俄 这样啊
That's even worse.
更傻♥逼♥了
You ever look at a map?
你看那地图呀
Ohio is like a giant turd
俄亥俄就像死粘着密歇根的
that Michigan just can't pinch off.
一坨巨大的屎
So did you come all the way to New York City to
所以你大老远跑来纽约就为了
show me how to run my class?
对我的课指手画脚吗
No, I... I came to learn. Okay.
不 我是来学习的 好吧
Lesson number one:
第一课
your pique turns are pathetic,
你的转体简直惨不忍♥睹
and your stuck-up little attitude's
还有你趾高气扬的德行
really pissing me off.
看着就火大
Music!
音乐
All right, let's go!
好了 跳起来
Energy in your fingers.
指尖用力
Higher. Higher.
抬高 抬高
Into the ground. Higher!
猛踩地板 抬高
Higher, higher!
不够 再高点
Come on! I don't need any help.
拜托 不用帮我
No, no, sweetie, I'm not coming down here to help you.
亲爱的 我可没想帮你
I'm coming down here to give you a big New York City welcome.
我是要送你个大大的纽约式欢迎
You suck.
你逊毙了
What's up, blogosphere?
博友们 你们好吗
Jacob Ben Israel here, back on the street
雅各布·本·以色列独家报道
with an exclusive look at McKinley's newest celebrities,
纵览麦金利的新一届名流众星
the New Directions!
新航向乐团
Artie Abrams, lunch room sources tell me
阿蒂·艾布拉姆斯 午间消息称
you've been seen sitting with Cheerios!
你最近总和拉拉队队员坐一起吃饭
Well, I'm usually sitting.
我确实一直坐着
But, yes, and I can tell you it is great to finally be popular.
不过没错 总算出名的感觉好极了
National champs, baby!
全国冠军 碉堡了
Sam Evans,
萨姆·埃文斯
from hobo stripper to glee club celebrity.
从脱衣舞男摇身变为合唱团名人
How does it feel? Awesome, and about time.
感觉如何 简直不能更爽
I never thought I'd have a freshman for a personal assistant.
我竟然能有新生给我做私人助理
This isn't organic.
这不是有机的
Wow. "C You Next Tina."
霸气侧漏啊
Do Taylor Lautner again.
再模仿一遍泰勒·洛特纳
Bella, I love you.
贝拉 我爱你
And I am a werewolf.
我是狼人
Is it true you broke up with Mike Chang a week after
你在臀部纹了"永爱麦克·张"
tattooing "Mike Chang 4ever" on your hip
一周后就因为受不了异地恋
because the long-distance thing was too hard?
和他分手了 这是真的吗
I still love him, and we're still friends,
我依然爱他 我们还是朋友
and I changed the tattoo to "Make Change 4ever."
但我把纹身改成了"世事无常"
Change is good.
多换换挺好
They said Rachel Berry was the group's undisputed star,
蕾切尔·贝里曾是当之无愧的明星主唱
so, really, the only question is:
所以问题只有一个
which one of you is the new Rachel?
谁是新一代蕾切尔呢
I am. I am. I am.
我是
It's nice to know I'm missed.
被人想念的感觉很好
New York can make a girl feel lonely.
身居纽约令人孤单
I miss my dads. I miss Finn.
我好想念老爸们 还有芬恩
I haven't heard from him in two months.
他两个月没联♥系♥我了
Maybe he's just trying to give me the space I need
也许他只是想给我空间
to make it on my own.
让我独自成长
Surrender, right?
为梦想牺牲 对吗
I'm sure that's it.
肯定是这样
My roommate seems nice.
我的室友貌似不错
Well, I haven't officially met her.
我还没正式见到她
She's usually busy with company,
她总是忙着"陪"朋友
but she sounds nice.
但至少她的声音听着不错
I just wish Kurt had gotten into NYADA with me.
要是科特和我一起被录取就好了
The co-ed bathrooms take some getting used to.
我得慢慢适应男女混用的浴室
I got tired of everyone's opinion
我繁琐的晚间洗漱习惯
of my extensive nighttime ritual,
引起了所有人的不满
so I started showering at 3:00 in the morning
于是我开始在早上三点淋浴
when no one else is around.
周围空无一人
**Sister Christian, oh, the time has come*
*基♥督♥教修女 那时刻已经来临
**And you know that you're the only one*
*而你自知是那唯一的人
**To say okay*
*接受这一切
**Where you goin'*
*你要去哪
**What you lookin' for*
*追寻何物
**Oh, those boys don't want to play*
*少年们已不想
**No more with you*
*再和你嬉戏
**You're motoring*
*你的心在燃烧
**What's your price for flight*
*你的内心到底渴求什么
Hey. You're a freshman, right?
你是新生 对吧
Yeah, I'm Rachel Berry.
我叫蕾切尔·贝里
I'm majoring in musical theater.
我主修音乐剧
Me, too. Brody Weston.
我也是 我叫布罗迪·维斯顿
I'm a junior.
我大三
Well, you survived your first class with Cassie,
能活着熬过小卡的第一堂课
so you must be good.
可真厉害
Is she, uh, always that awful?
她一直都这么可怕吗
Yeah, she's tough.
她是很严厉
But I wouldn't have gotten that chorus gig
但要不是她在去年夏天旧剧重演时
in the revival of working last summer
把我虐出翔了
if she didn't push me so hard.
我上不了合唱公演
You were on Broadway?
你登台百老汇了
Steel Worker Number Three.
《钢铁工人》的男三号♥
The show lasted for, like, three performances,
一共只上演了三次
but still....
但还是...
I like to come in here at night, too.
我也喜欢半夜来这里
People give me a hard time about my moisturizing ritual.
大家很不待见我的保湿习惯
Me, too. We're actors, right?
我也是 我们可是演员啊
Our skin is like our paintbrush and our canvas.
皮肤是展示自我的关键
Actually, I'm not really sleeping much, lately.
其实我最近有点睡眠不足
Not a lot of city noise in Lima, Ohio.
俄亥俄利马可没有这么多城市噪音
I just think everything takes a little getting used to, but... yeah.
我知道适应需要时间 不过...你懂
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Just remember, you're here
记住 你能来这里
because you're the best of the best.
就说明你是所有人里最棒的
Start believing that.
要相信自己
Oh, and, in case you were wondering--
以防你胡思乱想
which you were--
你肯定在想
I'm straight.
我是直的
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表