is because I wanted to show you that
是为了向你证明
I do have what it takes to be sexy.
我确实有表现性感的资本
Sexy enough to play Evita, Roxie and Charity.
我也可以演艾薇塔 洛希尔还有切瑞特
Show me what you've prepared.
让我开开眼
Some of the dancers are gonna help out, as well.
还得麻烦一些舞蹈演员帮忙
Lights.
灯光
**I think I did it again*
*我又再次不小心
**I made you believe*
*无意骗了你真情
**We're more than just friends*
*误解我对你感觉
**Oh Baby, it might seem like a crush*
*宝贝我时常花痴
**But it dosen't mean that I'm serious*
*可你要看清明白 我并非动了真情
**Cause to lose all my senses*
*丧失一切理智
**That is just so typically me*
*是我典型作风
**Oh baby baby*
*亲爱的宝贝
**You see my problem is this*
*这就是问题所在
**I'm dreaming away*
*我走神心不在焉
**Wishing that heroes they truly exist*
*幻想英雄的存在
**I cry, watching the days*
*情感过甚泪点低
**Can't you see I'm fool*
*你怎么不明白
**In so may ways*
*我只是个笨蛋
**Oops!...I did it again*
*糟糕 我又不小心
**I played with your heart*
*肆意玩弄你的心
**Got lost in the game*
*沉溺于爱情游戏
**Oh baby baby*
*亲爱的宝贝
**Oops!...you think I'm in love*
*你以为我动了情
**That I'm sent from above*
*只是我一手操纵
**I'm not that innocent*
*我并非天真无邪
**Oops!...I did it again to your heart*
*糟糕我又不小心玩弄你的心
**Got lost in this game, oh baby*
*沉溺迷失于爱情游戏
**Oops!...You think that I'm sent from above*
*你以为是我一手操纵
**I'm not that innocent*
*我并非天真无邪
**Oops!...I did it again*
*糟糕我又不小心
**I played with your heart*
*肆意玩弄你的心
**Got lost in the game*
*沉溺于爱情游戏
**Oh baby baby*
*亲爱的宝贝
**Oops!...you think I'm in love*
*你以为我动了情
**That I'm sent from above*
*只是我一手操纵
**I'm not that innocent*
*我并非天真无邪
So what do you think, Ms. July?
你觉得如何 朱莉老师
Am I ready to learn the tango?
我够格学探戈了吗
Look, you can memorize a routine, so what?
你能记住整套舞步 又能怎样呢
Rachel was incredible.
蕾切尔真的很有才
You were incredible, she was okay.
你很棒 她还凑合
And that song? Garbage.
还有那首歌♥ 简直垃圾
Whose idea was that?
谁的烂主意
You want truth? Fine.
你不是想说明事实吗 行
Maria von Trapp, Willy Loman, Shrek.
玛莉亚·冯·崔普 威利·罗曼 史莱克
Those are the roles that are appropriate
以你的魅力
for your level of sex appeal.
演这种水平的角色还差不多
You're just jealous of me.
你就是在嫉妒我
Of all of us.
嫉妒我们所有人
Rachel, don't. No, because we have
蕾切尔 别说了 我要说
our entire careers ahead of us and yours ended
我们有光明的前途 而你的未来还没开始
before it even began.
就终结了
We're the future,
我们是未来的新星
and you're just some Youtube joke.
而你只是YouTube上的小丑
You're done.
你完了
Get out of my class. Get out of my class!
从我的课堂上滚出去 滚出去
Out!
出去
Is that all I get, jumbo?
就给我这么一点吗 肥猪
Why so stingy?
怎么这么小气嘛
They must let you eat all those leftovers, huh?
他们肯定让你解决所有的剩饭吧
Quit it. That's my mom.
闭嘴 她是我妈
Whoa! You came out of that?
天啊 你是从那个大肚里出来的
Were you an only child
你是独生女吗
or do you have a twin who's still in there?
还是她怀着你的双胞胎妹妹还没生出来
Dude, imagine the size of her dumps.
老兄 想想她能拉多少大便
Enough.
闭嘴
Say you're sorry, to both of them.
给她们俩道歉
You know what?
我看不下去了
Screw it.
吃你妹
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey! Come on, tough guy!
放手 小伙子
Coming with me.
跟我走
In.
进来
This is garbage.
这他妈算什么
Those guys suck and I'm the one being dragged to see Figgins?
不抓那两个败类却拉我去见费金斯
I'm not taking you to see Figgins.
我不是带你去见费金斯
He's taking you to see me.
他带你来见我
Jake Puckerman, I'd like to introduce you
贾克·帕克曼 容我介绍
to your brother, Noah.
你的哥哥 诺亚
I'll leave you two alone.
你们两个谈谈吧
You look more like dad than I do.
你比我长得更像老爸
He never told me about you when I was a kid,
我小时候 他从没给我提起过你
but I do remember my mom and dad
但我记得我妈和我爸
arguing about a baby and some slut waitress.
确实曾因一个服务员荡♥妇♥和孩子吵过架
That would be my mom.
那可是我妈
Schuester called you to come and straighten me out.
舒斯特叫你来是想踢我出门
You're wasting your time, I'm fine.
废话少说 我无所谓的
And you are not my brother.
我才不会认你
You think you're a badass?
你觉得你是个大坏蛋
Nailing a bunch of chicks,
勾搭一群小妞儿
beating up some punks in the cafeteria?
在餐厅里打架斗殴
I'm the original badass.
我可是个正儿八经的坏蛋
I had my first threesome at seven,
我七岁的时候就玩过3P
and once, I beat up a police horse.
还揍翻过警用马
So what, are you gonna kick my ass
那又怎样 如果我放任自流
if I don't get myself together?
你还扁我不成
I know what it feels like to be scared that you're not important
你害怕自己无一是处 没有存在价值
or smart or worth anything.
我了解你的感受
We had the same dad, bro.
我们有同一个父亲 老弟
I know what it feels like to spend all day
我知道整日
trying to prove something to someone who's never
想证明给别人看
going to give two craps about you.
而他却从不正眼瞧你的感觉
I rode my motorcycle, I played my axe,
我骑我的摩托 耍我的斧子
I banged every chick in this place twice,
这里的每个小妞我都上过两次
and you know what, none of it made me a man.
但你知道吗 这些事没一件让我成长
What made me a man was sitting here in this room,
真正让我长大的是坐在这间教室里
singing songs I hated
被一群前无古人的废柴包围着
next to the biggest collection of losers you've ever seen.
还唱着一些我曾经厌恶的歌♥
Them and Mr. Shue made me a man.
就是这群废柴和舒先生帮我成为一个男子汉
And if you come in here, it'll make you one, too.
加入合唱团 你也能成为一个真正的男人
Think about it for a couple days.
你再好好想想吧
I got to get back to L.A.
我得回洛杉矶了
I got a date with the chick
我还有个约会呢
who was third runner-up on the Bachelor.
那小妞可是《单身汉》梦中情人榜第三♥期♥的亚军
One thing.
还有一件事
Whether you join the glee club or not, you're my brother.
不管你有没有加入合唱团 你都是我兄弟
Quiet, please, children.
孩子们 请安静
Welcome, children, to Mckinley High's Annual Fall Assembly,
欢迎参加麦金利高中一年一度的金秋开学典礼
where we gather to celebrate teen pep.
在这里我们将为青春与活力喝彩加油
Before we begin, a few announcements.
典礼开始之前 先宣布几条通告
First and foremost, I wish to address the rumor
首先 我需要澄清一下最近流传的一条谣言
that I like to be milked like a cow
说我喜欢像奶牛一样的被人挤奶
Because my breasts are filled with delicious, wholesome milk.
因为我的乳♥房♥♥里贮存了大量可口新鲜的牛奶
That rumor is untrue.
这条传闻并不属实
And now, without further ado, it's time for a performance
闲话少说 下面进入表演时刻
of music to be enjoyed by all.
让我们尽情享受音乐的魅力
Brittany, shouldn't you be stretching or warming up or something?
布里特妮 你不需要做点拉伸运动热热身吗
Do you need a baby wipe?
或者总得拿湿巾擦擦脸吧
You have cheeto hands and cheeto mouth.
你的手上嘴上都是奇多屑
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表