And Pablo Escobar?
那毒枭呢
Did he ever come home?
他回过家吗
Brody is in the shower.
布罗迪在洗澡
Where he will be for the next hour,
他得洗一个小时
scrubbing the drug shame off of his frictionless body.
搓掉他光滑肌肤上的毒品痕迹吗
For the hundredth time, okay,
我跟你说过一百遍了
if you keep making fun of Brody... I'm not.
如果你一直开布罗迪的玩笑 我没有
I mean, I am. Just, not now.
我确实取笑过他 不过现在没有
Okay, look, now that we're alone,
既然现在就我们两个人
I want to talk to you
我要跟你谈谈
about what I found in your bathroom trash can,
我在你洗手间垃圾桶里发现的东西
underneath the wadded-up tissue paper,
在揉成团的卫生纸
the used cotton swabs and the soiled acne wipes.
用过的棉签和脏兮兮的湿巾下面
An item which, unless Lady Hummel's actually been a lady all these years,
除非哈梅尔小姐这些年真的是女儿身
could have only be yours.
否则那东西只可能是你的
I don't know what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说什么
Rachel... you're really not gonna tell me about the stick?
蕾切尔 你不准备告诉我验孕棒的事吗
You had no right.
你无权这么做
Rachel, I'm your friend, you can trust me.
蕾切尔 我们是朋友 你要相信我
Just tell me what's going on.
告诉我怎么回事
Oh, God.
天啊
You're gonna be okay. It's okay.
你会好起来的 没事的
It's gonna be okay.
没事的
What's going on in here?
这是怎么回事
You wanted to see me?
你想见我吗
Uh, yes. I wanted to talk to you
没错 我想跟你谈谈
about what happened on Valentine's Day.
情人节发生的事
I lied.
我没说实话
I didn't come up with all that romantic stuff.
那些浪漫的事不是我想出来的
Ryder did. I-I didn't mean to lie.
是莱德想的 我不是故意骗你
It's just that all this trust and monogamy--
只是相互信任 用情专一之类的问题
it's new for me.
对我来说还很新鲜
I'm into it. I just...
我很喜欢 只是
I got nervous.
我有点紧张
I was trying to impress you.
我想给你留个好印象
So, I came up with this on my own.
所以我自己想了这个点子
This is not what I think it is. Oh, yes, it is.
不会跟我想的一样吧 没错 就是
Come here, sit down.
来 坐好
I am singing your favorite song from your favorite romantic movie.
我要唱你最喜欢的爱情片里最喜欢的一首歌♥
The Hunger Games?
《饥饿游戏》吗
Second favorite romantic movie?
那就是第二喜欢的爱情片
Okay.
好吧
**Oh, my love*
*我的爱人
**My darling*
*我亲爱的人
**I've hungered for your touch*
*我多么渴望你的触动
**Are you still mine*
*此刻你是否依然爱我
**I need your love*
*我需要你的爱
**I need your love*
*我需要你的爱
**God speed your love to me*
*上帝快给我你的爱
**Lonely rivers sigh 'wait for me*
*寂寞河流无限叹息 请你等候我
**I'll be coming home*
*我定找到归宿
**Wait for me*
*请等候我
**Wait for me*
*请等候我
**Time goes by so slowly*
*时光度日如年
**And time can do so much*
*可时光能让物是人非
**Are you still mine*
*此刻你是否依然爱我
**I need your love*
*我需要你的爱
**I need your love*
*我需要你的爱
**God speed your love to me*
*上帝快给我你的爱
Oh, Jake, stop.
贾克 等等
I'm sorry. Uh...
对不起
I lied about Valentine's Day, too.
情人节的事 我也没说实话
I knew it was Ryder.
我知道是莱德的想法
But I didn't care because it was so sweet that you tried.
但我不在意 因为你这么努力我就很感动了
Ryder kissed me.
莱德亲了我
And I let him.
我没有拒绝
Jake.
贾克
Are you...?
你是不是...
Jake? Jake, don't leave.
贾克 贾克 别走
Girls rule, as usual.
肯定又是女生赢
And we should win for these sweet glasses alone.
就为这副炫酷墨镜也该是我们赢
Ladies and gentlemen,
先生们女士们
the time has come for the announcement of this year's mash-off winner.
本年度混音冠军马上就要揭晓了
Who of course, will be starring
冠军也将成为
in my senior film project-- Hollywood Hootenanny,
我的第二部电影作品《好莱坞民谣会》的主演
a tribute to dance on film.
向电影舞蹈献礼
And the winner is...
冠军就是
everyone.
所有人
What? Why do you always do this?
什么 你怎么总是这样
This is a sham.
有黑幕
Why don't you just send Maria Shriver in to give us all hugs?
你怎么不让玛利亚·施莱佛给每人一个拥抱
In reality, what you're saying is, we're all losers.
其实你想说的是 我们都是失败者
Why did we bother having a competition in the first place?
既然双赢 那刚开始还比个什么劲
Calm down, y'all. Calm down.
冷静 大家冷静
After exhaustive storyboarding and pre-production,
在完成详尽的故事脚本和前期制♥作♥之后
I realized that I needed a lot
我发现我需要一票
of talented bodies to make this film great.
有才华的人来成就这部电影
So, choosing one winner was just simply impossible.
所以 只选一位冠军根本做不到这一点
That is exactly right.
说到点上了
Uh, Finn, can I talk to you in the hallway for a sec?
芬恩 我能和你到走廊谈会儿吗
Everybody's gonna be in it.
每个人都能出镜
So, who's the lead?
谁来主演
There is no lead...
没有主演
No. You guys are awesome together.
不 你们合作很默契的
we're gonna be the leads.
我们都是主演
Boy meets girl, boy loses girl.
男孩遇见女孩 又失去了女孩
Boy mopes around and sits on his ass
男孩无精打采 整日发呆
until his best man helps save the day.
直到他的伴郎帮他挽救局面
Thank you.
谢谢
Yeah, I-I... I mean, you would have done the same thing for me.
换作是我 你也会这么做的
You have, like, probably a thousand times.
很多次都是你帮的我
So, uh, you and Miss Pillsbury talked it all out?
所以你和皮尔斯伯里小姐好好谈过了吗
Yeah. I mean, I actually think all this craziness was for the best.
没错 其实经历逃婚这一劫也算因祸得福
I mean, I actually think it's going to make our relationship stronger.
我觉得我们的关系反而更坚固了
She say anything about me?
她有提到我吗
No. Why would she?
没 她为什么要提到你
Because I kissed her.
因为我亲了她
Well, she... she was freaking out about the wedding, and going all AC/DC,
结婚这事搞得她心烦意乱 精神崩溃
and I-I tried to calm her down.
我本想让她冷静下来
And then I just... I kissed her.
后来 我就亲了她
But I didn't mean to
但我不是故意的
because I don't even think of her like that.
因为我对她根本没有别的意思
I swear.
我发誓
And I tried to tell you, but I couldn't,
我本想告诉你的 但我做不到
because I knew that it would ruin everything,
因为这会毁掉一切
and it's all my fault, so just...
这都是我的错 所以
just go ahead and just-just punch me,
尽管发泄吧 打我吧
or whatever, because I deserve it.
随你怎么办 因为我活该
I'm so sorry.
实在对不起
**I've been working so hard*
*工作如此努力
**I'm punching my card*
*每天按时打卡
**Eight hours for what*
*八小时为了什么
**Oh, tell me what I got*
*我又得到了什么
**I've got this feeling*
*只是觉得
**That time's just holding me down*
*时间浑噩催人老
**I'll hit the ceiling*
*我要发泄怒火
**Or else I'll tear up this town*
*否则就要掀翻屋顶
**Now I gotta cut loose*
*我要放松神经
**Footloose, kick off your Sunday shoes*
*自♥由♥自在 踢掉便鞋
**Please, Louise, pull me off of my knees*
*拜托路易 扶我站起来
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表