Un, deux, trois.
一 二 三
Voila! Merci.
好啦 谢谢
Merci, suckers.
谢谢 白♥痴♥们
Au revoir. All right.
谢谢 没问题
What's up, half bro with the afro?
啥事儿啊 爆♥炸♥头胞弟
Hey, man.
嘿 哥们
Uh, where are you? It sounds really loud.
你在哪儿呢 好吵
I'm just making some scratch out on Hollywood Boulevard,
我在好莱坞星光大道上挣外块呢
aka the enormous skid mark Los Angeles found in its undies.
也就位于洛杉矶私密三角区的那道巨大划痕
What's going on? I need some brotherly advice.
怎么了 我需要点兄弟的建议
I'm all ears.
竖着耳朵听呢
Okay, what are you supposed to do when you really like a girl,
好吧 如果你很喜欢一个姑娘
but you didn't know it at first,
但你一开始不知道
then you sort of blew your shot with her,
然后你错过了和她在一起的机会
and now this other dude's really into her
现在另一个家伙喜欢上了她
who you used to think was a total poser,
你一开始以为那家伙是个装模作样的贱♥人♥
but turns out he's actually a really cool guy
但结果那家伙人还不错
who totally has your back,
还全力支持你
and you know you'll be a world-class D-bag
所以如果你现在踏入他俩中间搅浑水
if you jump in now and try to break them up?
你就是个超级大混♥蛋♥ 怎么办
Whoa, whoa, whoa, back it up.
哇了个噻 你慢慢说
Question is she hot?
提个问题 她辣吗
Yeah.
辣
Uh, dude, you could say that.
这形容词挺合适的
Got it. All right, well, listen up.
懂了 好了 听着
Play it cool.
顺其自然地装逼
Unlike the rest of those Lima losers,
那群利马屌♥丝跟你不能比
you have superior Puckerman testosterone
你拥有牛叉的帕克曼睾丸激素
that's pumping those hallways full of premium Puckerman-brand pheromones.
半条走廊都是你释放出的帕克曼牌外激素
Just let her catch a whiff.
先让她嗅到点味儿
Then you can sit back and play nice.
然后你就放轻松 扮好好先生
And in a couple weeks,
用不着几星期
I guarantee she'll be begging for it.
我保证她会来求你收了她
You really think that's gonna work?
你真觉得那样有用吗
Trust me. That's how I bagged Teri Hatcher.
相信我 泰瑞·海切尔就是这么被我钓到手的
Let me tell you, she's not complaining.
我告诉你吧 她对此可毫无异议
Listen, man, I got to go.
听着兄弟 我得走了
Homeless guy just threw up on Barbra Streisand's star.
一个流浪汉刚在芭芭拉·史翠珊的星形奖章上吐了
I got to snap a pic.
我要去照张相
But remember my advice:
但记着我的建议
don't be a dick...
别当混♥蛋♥
But don't give up.
也别放弃
Thanks, bro.
谢了 老哥
Dude, this is part of some master plan, right?
伙计 这只是某个宏伟计划的一部分 对吧
You're going back to the Warblers to gather intel for us
你回林莺合唱团只是为了给我们打探内部消息
so we can kick their ass at Sectionals.
好让我们在分组赛把他们打得落花流水
Sam, don't.
萨姆 别这样
I feel awful enough as it is.
我已经够郁闷了
Stop, okay? You've been beating yourself up for like,
别这样了行吗 自从你和科特分手后
weeks since you and Kurt broke up.
你已经作贱自己好几星期了
But going back to Dalton?
可重返道尔顿算怎么回事
You told Finn it was cause you feel more at home there.
你告诉芬恩你回去是因为你在那里有归属感
If you ask me, it's just another way to punish yourself.
但依我看 那只是你惩罚自己的另一个伎俩而已
And for what? What did you do, exactly?
再说是为什么 你到底做了什么
You okay?
你还好吗
No.
不好
Is it because I don't look at all like my profile picture?
是因为我长得跟我的头像差得有点多吗
I'm sorry, I have to go.
抱歉 我得走了
It was a guy that friended me on Facebook.
那是个在脸书上加我为好友的家伙
I went over to his place
我去了他家
because it felt like Kurt was moving on with his life
因为我觉得科特似乎已经开始新生活
and I wasn't a part of it.
放下我向前看了
And I got to thinking that maybe
然后我就想
Kurt and I weren't meant for each other.
科特和我可能不是天造地设的一对
That we weren't supposed to spend the rest of our lives together.
我们可能注定无法厮守到老
But the horrible thing is,
但糟糕的是
right after I did it...
我背叛他的那一瞬间
...I knew that we were.
我就知道我们是命中注定
Dude, you got to tell Kurt that.
兄弟 你得把这些话告诉科特
What, you think I haven't told him that?
怎么 你以为我没说过吗
You think I haven't tried?
你觉得我没试过吗
Calm down. It's okay.
冷静 没事的
No, it's not okay, Sam,
怎么会没事 萨姆
'cause I cheated on the one person
我背叛了这个世界上
that I love more than anything in this world.
我最为挚爱的人
I hurt him, so of course he's not gonna trust me.
我伤害了他 他肯定不会再相信我了
He's never gonna forgive me.
他永远都不会原谅我
Even if he doesn't, you got to forgive yourself.
就算他不原谅你 你也不能再折磨你自己
You got to stop...
你不能...
What's-what's the word when you make someone into a villain?
那个形容把人变成坏蛋的词叫什么来着
Villainize?
黑化吗
Yeah, you got to stop villainizing yourself.
对了 你不能继续黑化自己了
Yeah, you hurt Kurt; that wasn't cool.
你是伤害了科特 这的确不对
So you're trying to make it right.
所以你在努力弥补过错
But exiling yourself to Dalton won't fix anything.
但把你自己放逐到道尔顿对事情毫无帮助
I just want to stop feeling like
我只是想别再抱有
I'm a bad person.
自己是坏人的感觉
You're not.
你不是坏人
You're one of the good guys.
你是个好人
And I got a whole glee club that agrees with me.
整个合唱团的人都会同意我的看法
Give me a day.
给我一天时间
One day before you pack it all up.
在你收拾包袱走人之前 再等一天
One day... to be the hero we all know you are.
这一天 继续当我们的英雄
And then, you know, you can...
然后 你可以...
decide where you really belong.
决定你到底是去是留
**I, I wish I could swim*
*希望会游泳
**Like the dolphins*
*灵活似海豚
**Like dolphins can swim*
*畅游于♥大♥海♥
**Though nothing*
*尽管终究
**Nothing will keep us together*
*终究我们要分开
**We can beat them*
*战胜他们
**For ever and ever*
*地久天长
**Oh we can be heroes*
*成就英雄
**Just for one day*
*只此一天
**I, I will be king*
*我将为王
**And you, you will be queen*
*你将为后
**Though nothing will drive them away*
*虽然他们阴魂不散
**We can be heroes*
*成就英雄
**For ever and ever*
*地久天长
**Then we could be heroes*
*成就英雄
**Just for one day*
*只此一天
**We can be heroes*
*成就英雄
**We can be heroes*
*成就英雄
**Just for one day*
*只此一天
Well?
好了
What's your decision?
决定如何
One last mission first.
先去完成最后一项任务
You in?
加入吗
Listen, I hate to do this, but...
我不想这么做 可是...
I have to reschedule our date on Friday.
我们周五的约会得重新安排了
What?
什么
Wh-Why?
为什么
I have to study.
我要学习
And, uh...
还有
I have my first appointment with a dyslexia specialist on Saturday,
周六我要和治疗诵读困难的专家第一次见面
and he's, like, the best in Ohio,
他是俄亥俄最棒的专家
so he could only squeeze me in at 7:00 a.m.,
所以预约只能安排在早上七点
which means I have to go straight home after the game.
意味着我在比赛后就要直接回家
Well...
那...
I was really looking forward to hanging out.
我可是很期待咱们的约会
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表