So here is what you missed on Glee:
《欢乐合唱团》前情提要
A gun went off at school and everyone was terrified,
校园响起了枪声 大家都很害怕
and Sue said it was hers and had to leave McKinley,
苏说枪是她的 被责令离开麦金利高中
I'm ready to take my punishment.
我接受惩罚
But secretly she's just protecting Becky.
但事实上她只是在保护贝基
Emma, stop. Stop.
艾玛 别哭 别哭
Finn kissed Emma and then apologized to Will,
芬恩吻了艾玛 向威尔道了歉
I'm so sorry.
对不起
But Will never really forgave him.
但威尔永远不会原谅他
So Finn went off to college
所以芬恩就去上大学
to fulfill his dream of becoming a teacher.
实现他的教师梦想
Broadwayworld.com is saying Funny Girl
百老汇官网说《妙女郎》
is finally happening this season.
终于要在这季回归了
And Rachel got an audition
蕾切尔获得了在《妙女郎》
to play Fanny Brice in a Broadway revival of Funny Girl,
回归季中试演范妮·布莱斯的试唱机会
to fulfill her dream of playing Fanny Brice
以实现她想在百老汇版《妙女郎》中
in a Broadway production of Funny Girl.
饰演范妮·布莱斯的梦想
And that's what you missed on Glee.
这就是《欢乐合唱团》上集剧情
The truth is, I decided to go to the Army after high school
事实上 我决定在高中毕业后去参军
because I was kind of afraid of college.
是因为我害怕大学生活
Smart people go to college, like doctors.
聪明的人才去念大学 像是医生什么的
The whole thing just seemed scarier than getting shot.
这事儿比挨枪子还让我害怕
But now that I'm here at the University of Lima,
但现在我进了利马大学
I wish I would've come sooner.
却后悔没有早点来
I'm studying to be a teacher, something I love,
我学的是师范 当老师是我的梦想
and that makes the work not feel like work.
这让学习不再是负担
And everywhere you go,
无论去到哪里
even inside classrooms and study halls,
即使是在教室和自修室里
people find a way to have fun.
大家都有办法找乐子
College is like this perfect little bubble between
大学就像是做孩子和做大人之间的
being a kid and being an adult.
那个完美的保护层
And I've got the rest of my life to be a grown-up.
我将来有大把的时间做成年人
And for now,
而现在
it's okay to be young.
做做小孩子也很好
Get up.
起来
Puck!
帕克
What are you doing here?
你怎么在这里
I live here now. What?
我现在住这里 什么
Which dorm? This one.
哪间宿舍 就这间
Like, right here. Top bunk. WhWhat happened to Lee Hei?
就这里 睡上铺 李海人呢
Hei's no longer. He moved out a couple hours ago.
他不住在这了 几小时前搬了出去
I told him if he hoped to get any studying done this year,
我跟他说如果他今年还想念点书
he should probably find another room.
最好还是别住这里了
I-I can't believe you're going here.
我真不敢相信你也过来上学了
What are you taking? Taking?
你上什么 上什么
You mean, like, classes?
你是说上课吗
Dude, I'm just here for my bro, some brews
老兄 我来这纯粹是为了兄弟 啤酒
and the bountiful Bettys.
还有前仆后继的小妞们
I love college!
大学是我的爱
Yeah, college!
大学万岁
Some dreams are bigger than others.
有些人的梦想更为远大
Me being on Broadway, that's a big dream.
我登上百老汇的舞台 这是个大梦想
Me being on Broadway in Funny Girl as Fanny Brice,
我在百老汇出演《妙女郎》中的范妮·布莱斯
inheriting the mantle of my idol, Ms. Barbra Streisand,
继承我偶像芭芭拉·史翠珊女士的衣钵
that's the culmination of every dream I've ever had.
这是我有生以来的终极梦想
Since its premiere in 196♥4♥,
196♥4♥年首演之后
Funny Girl has never been revived on Broadway--
《妙女郎》还没有回归过百老汇的舞台
no doubt because producers haven't been able to find
毫无疑问是因为制片人还没有找到
an actress capable of filling Barbra's formidable shoes.
足以和芭芭拉媲美的女演员
Luckily,
幸运的是
I've been grooming myself for this audition since I was five,
从五岁起 我就开始为这次试唱做准备了
which is when I first saw Funny Girl in all its Technicolor glory.
这也是我第一次在彩色电视机上看到《妙女郎》
I heard my dads use the phrase "star quality" before,
我听我爸爸们说过"明星♥相♥"一词
but I never truly understood it until that moment.
但直到那一刻我才真正明白它的意思
I knew I needed to be her.
我那时就知道我要成为她
From that point on, it's been all Barbra, all the time.
从那以后 芭芭拉就是我人生的主题
Witness my collection: a feather from Hello, Dolly!;
请看我的收藏 《我爱红娘》中的一根羽毛
a yarmulke from Yentl;
《杨朵》中的圆顶小帽
a boxing glove from The Main Event;
《夺标妙女郎》中的一副拳击手套
signed Playbills;
她签过名的戏单
a picture of her first husband, Mr. Elliott Gould;
她第一任丈夫埃利奥特·古尔德先生的照片
her second husband, Mr. James Brolin;
她第二任丈夫詹姆斯·布洛林先生的照片
and her paramour of two years,
还有她维持两年的情人
Canadian Prime Minister Pierre Trudeau.
加拿大总理皮埃尔·特鲁多
But I'm not just approaching this audition as a fangirl.
但我并不会以粉丝的心情去参加试唱
I'm approaching this as a professional
而是以非常专业的态度
who has sworn off men
我已经戒了男人
and rededicated herself to the art of being Barbra.
沉浸在再次献身于成为芭芭拉的艺术理想中
Yes, it's a long shot.
是的 这次尝试机会渺茫
Fanny Brice is the King Lear of musical theatre roles,
范妮·布莱斯相当于音乐剧角色中的李尔王
and I'm just an unknown Jewish girl from Ohio,
而我只是一个默默无闻的俄亥俄犹太女孩
who came of the age in a high school glee club.
只在高中合唱团中有少许经验
But then I remind myself,
但我又跟自己说
Barbra, too, was once an unknown Jewish girl
芭芭拉也曾是一个默默无闻的犹太女孩
who sang in her high school choir.
也曾参加过高中合唱团
And Funny Girl made her a star.
《妙女郎》让她一夜成名
So why can't my dreams come true, too?
所以为什么我的梦想就不能实现
Hello, gorgeous.
嘿 美妞
Excuse my jet lag,
不好意思倒了会时差
I'm fresh off a plane from North Korea
刚从北朝鲜飞回来
where I've been training their swim team
我和我的助理丹尼斯·罗德曼
with my assistant Dennis Rodman.
在那当了一段时间的游泳教练
Do you like the new addition to my wardrobe?
你们喜欢我这身新衣服吗
That's right. I've taken over the Cheerios!
说对了 我从邪恶幽灵
from that Phantom Menace Sue Sylvester.
苏·西尔威斯特手中接管了啦啦队
Someone with talent had to.
有才的人必须挺身而出
Did I also mention that I'm in talks
我有没有跟你们说
with Miss Oprah Winfrey
我和奥普拉·温弗瑞小姐的那次谈话
to launch my very own Cheerio network?
来开办我自己的啦啦队网
Like George Jefferson, I'm movin' on up.
和乔治·杰斐逊一样 老娘的事业如日中天
How is your delicate group of weirdos?
你那些脆弱的怪胎学生怎么样了
Are they still rattled by that fake school shooting?
他们还在为那起虚假的校园枪击担惊受怕吗
That was a terrifying experience for those kids.
对他们来说这是很可怕的经历
And the adults. I'm still having nightmares.
对成年人也是 我还做着噩梦呢
Honey, please. I'm a child of the ghetto.
别逗了宝贝 我出生在黑人区
I can't sleep at night unless I hear at least two gunshots.
没个两声枪响我还睡不着呢
You get a chance to talk to Finn yet?
找机会和芬恩谈过没有
No. I'm not ready. Will, come on.
没有 我还没准备好 威尔 别这样啊
You need to patch the hole in this fence
你得在出现裂痕之前
so the squirrels don't escape.
修补好你们的关系
People grow apart, Shannon.
人和人之间疏远很正常 夏伦
That's life.
生活就是如此
Th-There's nothing wrong with that.
这没有什么不对的
That's what I thought about me and my sister, Denise.
我之前也这么想我和我妹妹丹妮丝之间的关系
We used to scrap like grizzlies in the Arctic,
我们以前吵起来和北极灰熊有的一拼
and then when all that stuff went down with Cooter,
但当我和库特之间出现问题的时候
she helped me out,
是她帮我走了出来
and we finally got to talkin'.
我们才又开始联♥系♥
I'm more stubborn than anybody here...
我可比任何人都要顽固
but I swallowed hard
但我还是忍♥气吞声
and made amends with her.
跟她和好如初了
It was one of the best things I've ever done in my life.
这是我一生中所做的最好选择
Make the effort, Will.
起码要去尝试 威尔
It's worth it.
他值得你这么做
I, Marley Rose, have made a decision.
我 玛莉·萝丝 做了个决定
I took that false bottom out of my desk drawer,
从我书桌抽屉抽出了那层暗格
and I'm finally going to let my songs see the light of day.
终于要让我写的歌♥见见光了
I want to be like all those singer-songwriters I look up to:
我想成为那些我尊敬的创作歌♥手
Joni Mitchell, Norah Jones, Chrissie Hynde.
琼尼·米歇尔 诺拉·琼斯 克莉丝·韩德
I've been trying to bring it up with everyone,
我想跟大家说说这件事
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表