Get down!
蹲下
Sam. Sam. I have to go. I got to go.
萨姆 萨姆 我得出去 必须得去
She's out there all alone, she doesn't have anybody out there.
她一个人在外面 身边连个伴都没有
Sam, no. I have to go, I don't care.
萨姆 不行 我得出去 我不怕
Come on, Sam. I don't care.
冷静 萨姆 我才不怕
Come on, Sam!
别闹了 萨姆
No, let go of me! I'm going!
不要 放开我 我要出去
Sam!
萨姆
Sam, listen!
萨姆 听我说
I don't care! Shh!
我不怕 小点声
I don't care!
死就死吧
Sam, listen.
萨姆 听好了
You are putting everybody's life in danger.
你这样是让大家跟你一起送死
Look at them.
你看看他们
Look at them.
看看他们
Look at them.
再看看他们
Sam, it's okay.
萨姆 没事的
It's okay, Sam.
没事的 萨姆
Sam, go sit. Go sit with Artie.
萨姆 坐吧 坐阿蒂旁边
Go sit with him.
坐他旁边去
Ryder, what are you doing?
莱德 你干什么呢
Get down!
快回来
What are you doing?
你要做什么
What are you doing?
你要做什么
Principal Figgins, I need to go back in.
费金斯校长 我要回去
It's Glee practice, and everyone is in the choir room. I was late.
合唱团练习我迟到了 大家都在排练室呢
No way. Not until the police go in
不行 警♥察♥没进去确认安全之前
and give the all-clear!
谁都不能进去
Artie, what are you doing?
阿蒂 你干什么呢
If we don't get out of here, people need to see this.
如果我们逃不出去 这是留给世间最后的影像
Does anybody have anything they want to say?
还有人要说些什么吗
Yeah. Me.
我要说
I love you, Dad.
我爱你 老爸
Thanks for, like... everything.
谢谢你给我的一切
And I know I don't always let you know,
我知道我一直不愿承认
but you've taught me a lot.
但是你真的教会了很多
There's a fake bottom... to my desk drawer.
我书桌抽屉下面有个暗格
If you look under it, um...
你打开之后
there's a journal with a bunch of songs that I wrote.
会看到一本日记 还有我写的几首歌♥
I've never told anyone, but I'm really proud of them.
我从没告诉过别人 但我为此感到自豪
Mom, Puck...
妈 帕克
I love you guys.
我爱你们
You guys. Turn it off.
喂 关掉
Please turn it off.
拜托关掉吧
Sam...
萨姆
Brittany?
布里特妮
Mr. Shue.
舒老师
It's okay.
没事了
Everyone all right?
大家都还好吗
I want to call her.
我想打电♥话♥给她
Who?
谁
Katie.
卡蒂
I thought you said she was fake?
你不是说她是冒充的吗
Look, she's someone...
她也是个女生
and I still care about her, okay?
我还是很关心她
I'm calling her. Yeah.
我这就打给她 好吧
Come on, pick up, pick up.
快接啊 接啊
Pick up, please. Please.
快接 求你了
Turn it off!
挂掉
Turn the phone off.
把电♥话♥挂掉
You guys find that phone, and turn it off.
找到那部手♥机♥ 把它挂掉
Hang up. Hang up the phone, Ryder.
把电♥话♥挂掉 莱德
Hang up. Hang up.
挂掉 挂掉
Hang up... the phone. Shut up!
把电♥话♥挂掉 闭嘴
Hang up the phone.
把电♥话♥挂掉
All clear!
一切安全
Is everybody here?
大家都在吗
All clear!
一切安全
All clear!
一切安全
Oh, my God.
天啊
All clear! All clear! My God.
一切安全了 天啊
Come here.
过来
You guys, come here.
大家都过来
You kids, get in here.
孩子们都过来
It's okay. It's okay. We're all here.
没事了 大家都在呢
I love you all.
我爱大家
I love you guys.
我爱你们
Every one of you.
爱你们每个人
You guys were awesome.
你们很勇敢
Figgins.
费金斯
Seriously?
真要搞这套
At the risk of stepping out of character,
我冒着打破我苏娘角色设定的危险
I brought donuts to calm everyone's frayed nerves,
买♥♥了甜甜圈来安抚大家脆弱的神经
until some rent-a-cop put his greasy palm prints
结果我的法国油煎饼却被学校雇来的警♥察♥
all over my French crullers.
那双油腻大手摸了个遍
Hmm. I don't mind.
我一样吃得下去
I'll never forget the look on their faces
我永远也无法忘记枪响之后
when that gun went off.
他们脸上惊恐的表情
Something was taken from them--
他们内心有种东西被夺走了
their innocence, their idealism,
他们的纯真 理想主义
their feeling of safety.
还有安全感
I just hope we get the students back.
真希望孩子们都能回来上课
Half of them didn't even show up today.
今天有一半人没来上课
Oh, my goodness, I haven't seen this level of overreaction
神啊 自从珍妮特·杰克森在超级碗秀出她
since Janet Jackson showed her saggy fun bag at the Super Bowl.
下垂的咪♥咪♥之后 我就没见过这么大惊小怪的场景
What if it wasn't even a gun?
万一根本就不是枪响呢
You ever think about that? Cops didn't find one.
你们想过没有 警♥察♥没找到枪
It could just as easily have been firecrackers,
很可能只是鞭炮
or a car backfiring.
或是汽车逆火
I grew up on a farm,
我是在农场长大的
and I know what a gunshot sounds like.
我知道枪响的声音是怎样的
Somebody fired a gun in this school.
肯定有人在学校开枪了
And quite frankly, I don't feel safe
说实话 知道某个孩子
knowing there's some kid with a gun
书包里放了把枪
stuffed in his backpack walking around these halls.
还在走廊走来走去 我就发毛
No. Either the kid took the gun home,
不会 那孩子要么把枪带回了家
in which case, they won't be able to bring it back
那样他就没法再带回学校
because of the new metal detectors.
因为现在有了金属探测器
Or the kid stashed it somewhere here at school.
要么就扔在了学校某个地方
In which case, the police are going to find it.
那样的话 警♥察♥会找到的
I mean, they are searching every locker,
他们在搜查所有储物柜
and interviewing every single student.
盘问每个学生
Every single student?
每个学生
Yeah. Then when they find who did it,
对 等他们找到是谁干的
the kid's going to be expelled.
就会把那个孩子开除
Well, no student's going to get expelled.
不会有学生被开除
Why not?
为什么
'Cause it was my gun.
因为那是我的枪
It's registered.
那把枪注册过
I have a license for it.
我手上有执照
I'm sorry, but in light of recent events,
抱歉 不过鉴于最近发生的事情
I feel more safe with it in my office.
我还是觉得在办公室里放把枪比较安全
Look, Sue, I'm not going to argue the merits
苏 我现在不跟你争论教师持枪
of armed teachers right now.
到底有什么价值
It's a different world from when you and I started teaching.
现在跟咱们当年开始教书的时候已经大不相同了
Or rather, when I started teaching,
或者说是我开始教书
and you started doing whatever it is that you do.
你开始干那档子勾当的时候
The safety net of the public mental health system is gone.
公共心理健康系统的安全网已不复存在
Parents with troubled kids are too busy working three jobs
家里有问题少年的父母要忙着做三份工作
to look after them,
没时间照管他们
剧集 | 欢乐合唱团(2009) | 导航列表