I'm not exactly a violent guy.
我从来都不是个崇尚暴♥力♥的人
Mike's very easygoing.
麦克很好相处
This is a conversation between you
这是你和你的信♥用♥卡♥公♥司♥
and your credit card company,Mr. Casper.
的对话录音 卡斯帕先生
You know how they say they record calls for quality control?
你应该知道他们对质量监控的来电录音吧
Well,turns out it's true.
看来是真的
I'm sorry,sir,but because
抱歉 先生
you failed to notify us within the...
介于您未告知我方
How could I tell you when I didn't know?
我都不知道怎么告诉你们
You should have contacted the credit reporting agencies.
你应该去联♥系♥信用报告局
In the future,if you place
未来 若您
a fraud alert on your credit report...
在您的信用报告上留下欺诈记录
All right,you want to know what i'm going to do in the future?
你想知道我以后打算怎么做
I'm going to find the scum who stole my ID
我掘地三尺也要把这冒用我身份的人♥渣♥找出来
and I'm going to kill him.
灭了他
What did you expect me to say?
你们想我怎么回答
They froze my cards.
他们冻结了我的卡
Our-our credit was ruined.
我们的信用毁于一旦
That-that piece of dirt--
就因为那个污点
he cost us the house we were trying to buy.
他害我们买♥♥不了一直想买♥♥的房♥子
If we need to have a lawyer...
我们需要律师
We don't need a lawyer,Claire. We haven't done anything.
我们不需要 克莱尔 我们是清白的
My husband is telling the truth.
我丈夫没撒谎
He is not a violent man.
他脾气温和
Sweets,tell them what you told me.
小甜甜 把你对我说的再复述一遍
According to the latest clinical data
根据最新临床数据
identity theft can cause serious
身份盗用会引发严重的
maladaptive psychological and somatic symptoms.
心理和生理上的极度不适
No kidding. I haven't slept in two months.
不骗你 我都两个月没睡了
Those symptoms aren't limited to insomnia.
症状不仅限于失眠
The hell is that supposed to mean?
你这话什么意思
Okay,that would be one of the
情绪失控
maladaptive psychological symptoms-- uncontrolled rage.
正是心理不适的症状之一
How could I kill him when I didn't even know who he was?
我都不知道他是谁 让我怎么杀他
I noticed you have a boat hitch on the back of your car.
我留意到你车后勾着艘船
You own a boat?
船是你的吗
Yeah. I fish. So what?
是的 我钓鱼 那又怎样
You have any big hooks on that boat?
你船上有没有大铁钩
Why?
为什么这么问
The body was found about a mile off the coast.
尸体在距离海岸一英里远处被发现
I'm thinking maybe you're doing more
我猜你在那船上
than just fishing on that boat...
远不止钓鱼那么简单吧
All right,I want that lawyer. Now.
我要请律师 现在就要
Dr. Brennan really needs these.
布纳恩博士非常需要这些
I don't understand why you can't just pluck.
我就不明白你为什么不直接拔
If I pluck them off one by one
如果我把它们一个接一个地拔下来
it's going to take a week,Ms. Wick
大概要花去一个周的时间 维克小姐
so what you need to do
所以你要做的是
is stop telling me how to do my job.
别再对我的工作指手画脚了
I don't see how this is going to hurry things up.
我没看出来你能如何加快速度
If I figure out what they are
如果我确定它们到底是什么
I figure out how to get them off.
我就知道该如何把它们弄下来
Any more questions?
还有问题吗
Not at this moment.
暂时没有了
Aha. Yes.
就是这个
It's a type of benthic worm. See?
这是一种底栖蠕虫 看到吗
Progress.
有进展
Okay,the only way I can get DNA to ID our ID thief
唯一我可以获得DNA并确认
is by using bone marrow
这个小偷的身份的方式就是抽取骨髓
but your alien organism has sucked it dry.
但你的外星生物把骨髓都吸干了
Okay,contrary to popular rumor,it is not my alien organism.
尽管有不少人谣传 但这不是我的外星生物
Not yet,anyway.
至少现在还不是
But I have narrowed it down to a type of benthic worm.
但我已经把范围缩小至某种底栖蠕虫
How can you not be able to
你怎么会没办法
ID a fluffy pink worm?
确认一种粉红色毛茸茸的虫子的种类呢
How many of those could there possibly be?
到底有多少种可能性
Oh,you'd be surprised.
你会惊讶的
How am I supposed to figure out who killed him
如果我没有办法确认他的身份
when I can't even figure out who he is?
我怎么能知道是谁杀了他呢
All I can tell from the X-rays
我从X光片上只能看出
is that he had multiple fractures
他有多处骨折
that were never properly set.
而且从未接受正规治疗
He also sustained repeated facial trauma
同时在他2岁到14岁之间
between the ages of two and 14.
他还经受了多次的面部创伤
So,child abuse.
所以说 是虐待儿童
He wasn't on the Missing Persons Database
他的信息不在失踪人口数据库里
so it means no one was missing him.
所以也就是说没有人挂念他
You have a very strange tendency to state the obvious.
你有陈述明显事实的奇特趋势
If you were a kid
如果你是一个孩子
who got the crap beat out of him over and over again
经常被一遍又一遍地虐待
what would do you do?
你会做什么
You'd think about running away.
你会考虑离家出走
Or you do run away.
或者直接离家出走
But he wasn't a kid anymore,Booth.
但他已经不再是个孩子了 布斯
He was 19 or 20 when he died.
他死亡的时候已经19或者20岁了
Doesn't mean he didn't run away before.
不代表他之前没离家出走过
And when a kid runs away
当一个孩子离家出走
someone reports him missing.
就会有人报失踪
A school,a neighbor. Someone.
学校 邻居 或者其他的什么人
We were looking at the wrong database.
我们查错数据库了
We need to reverse the craniofacial growth patterns
我们要逆转颅面生长模式
and run the results against the Missing Children's Database.
并将结果放入失踪儿童数据库搜索
Send him back to childhood,huh?
让他返"少"还童 是吗
Retain the cranial proportion
保留颅骨比例
but reduce the jaw,narrow the neck,and raise the ears.
但把下巴削尖 把脖子变细再提高耳朵位置
Change the proportion of the head to one part facial mass
将头部比例变为1单位的面部面♥积♥
to two and a quarter parts cranial mass.
比上2点15的颅骨面♥积♥
Decrease the size of the upper and lower jaw.
缩减上下上下颌骨的体积
Done.
好了
You know,it's hard to believe
你知道 我很难相信
that ten years from this
这个孩子十年之后
he's going to be stealing IDs and getting himself killed.
会变成盗取他人身份的小偷并且还遇害了
Okay. That's him.
好了 这就是他
We found him.
我们找到他了
Nine-year-old Liam is tonight's Thursday's Child.
9岁的莱姆是今晚的周四儿童之星
I like all kinds of sports,but mostly basketball
我喜欢各种运动 但最喜欢的是篮球
even though I'm kind of short.
虽然我有点矮
But maybe I'll grow,right?
但也许我会长高的 对吧
And I'm really good at math.
我也很擅长数学
'Cause I like numbers.
因为我喜欢数字
If Liam can find a family
如果莱姆能够找到一个温暖的家
all those numbers are sure to add up
他喜欢的数字将助他
to one very bright future.
得到光明的未来
Okay. That sounds a little like puppy adoptions,you ask me.
如果你问我 我会觉得这有点像领养小狗
Well,when I was in the foster system
当我在收养体系中的时候
we used to think the kids that got on Thursday's Child
我们曾经觉得能上周四儿童之星的小孩
won the lottery. You know?
就像是中了彩票一样 你知道吗
One day they're on TV
一旦他们上了电视
next day,a big car pulls up to take them to the suburbs.
就会有大车立马把他们接去郊区的大房♥子
Every single time.
次次如此
Yeah,well,Liam didn't get adopted.
莱姆没有被收养
Would have saved the juvie system
如果被收养的话
a whole hell of lot of time if he had.
他就不至于在少管所待这么长时间了
The court unsealed his records
因为事关谋杀
because of the murder.
法庭解封了他的档案
He was busted two years ago
两年前他和一个
for a B&E with another foster kid by the name
名叫亨特·朗的孤儿一起
of Hunter Lang.
因为入室抢劫被抓了起来
We're trying to track him down now.
我们正在追查亨特的下落
Oh,why?
为什么
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表