I'd be happy to crown you.
如果能为你加冕 我会很高兴的
Oh, is that honesty, or are you just being mean?
你是在说实话 还是笑里藏刀
It's tough to tell.
很难分辨
I guess if I'm going to be honest with others,
如果我要对人说实话
I've got to be honest with myself.
首先得跟我自己说实话
I really should have caught that.
我确实不应该漏掉这个细节
It's okay.
没关系
You're still part of the royal family.
你仍是实验室皇族一份子
Guys, what is this line right here?
伙计们 这里的这条线是什么
Looks like a nerve fiber.
看起来像条神经纤维
Oh, my God. This is a bone implant.
天呐 这是个骨植入体
Wait. A wooden bone implant?
等等 一个木质骨植入体
Wood and bone are biocompatible,
木头跟骨头具有很好的生物相容性
though these implants are still considered experimental.
但这种植入体目前还处在试验阶段
Surprised you didn't know that.
你怎么连这个都不知道
So my error
就是说我的错误
is totally understandable.
是有情可原的
An error nonetheless.
依然是错误
"Nonetheless" is strange, like "couth."
你怎么总是用这些奇怪的单词啊
Okay, uh,
好啦
if the implant was made of wood,
如果植入体是木头做的
then why would you find traces of titanium?
那你们为什么会找到钛的残留
I found nothing titanium in the soil.
我在土壤里没发现钛
Or on the body.
尸体上也没有
The clavicle was the only open fracture.
锁骨是唯一一处开放性的骨折伤
Then the victim must have been bludgeoned
那么死者肯定受到了
by a titanium weapon.
钛制凶器的击打
Wendell ruled that out.
温德尔已经排除了这种情况
For obvious reasons.
原因很明显
Hodgins agreed with me.
哈金斯支持了我的意见
Proving that you can both be wrong as well as childish.
证明你俩是既犯错又犯浑
The rear-end damage
车尾部的损伤
is consistent with the sudden impact required
与造成肋骨微损伤的
to cause microfractures to the ribs.
突然撞击力相符
Right. The car belongs to Dorothy Emridge.
这车的主人是桃乐西·艾姆里奇
Dixon was a passenger in the accident about a month ago.
一个月前事故发生时迪克森也坐在车里
Did he receive medical attention?
他接受过治疗吗
No, he refused it on the site,
没有 他在事故现场拒绝接受治疗
and so did she, but she later claimed
她也拒绝了 但不久后
that she had serious neck injuries.
她声称脖子受到严重伤害
Then why didn't she get help?
那她为什么拒绝接受治疗
Well, according to the report here,
根据这份出警记录
the incident happened at 2:00 a.M.
事故发生在凌晨两点
All right, uh, she's a married woman.
好吧 她是个已婚女子
I think they were having an affair.
我觉得他们在搞婚外情
That's not very honest.
这可不是诚实的行为
Just let me take care of this.
交给我处理
Mrs. Dorothy Emridge, correct?
桃乐西·艾姆里奇女士 对吗
Yes, it is.
是的 我是
Were you in a car accident
你是不是跟罗斯·迪克森一起
with Ross Dixon?
出过一起交通事故
Well, you know,
你也知道
these questions, they're only going to get harder.
这种问话 问题会越来越难
Yes. I was in an accident with Ross.
是的 我跟罗斯一起出了车祸
See that?
看见没
Like your group says,
如你的小组所说
it's always good to tell the truth.
说真话总是好事
In her case, maybe not.
她这个情况 并不是这样
So, were you and Ross Dixon having an affair?
你和罗斯·迪克森在搞婚外恋吗
We were having an affair.
是的
I'm impressed. She's very forthcoming.
真不错 她很合作
Mr. Dixon's son
在迪克森先生被杀当晚
saw you arguing with Mr. Dixon the night that he was killed.
迪克森的儿子看到你和他在争吵
What were you arguing about?
你们在争吵什么
What was it?
什么事
You were having an affair. It went bad, so you killed him?
搞婚外恋 出了岔子 你就杀了他吗
I'm not saying another word till I talk to my lawyer.
跟我的律师谈话之前 我什么都不会说的
I wouldn't, either, if I were you.
如果我是你 我也不会说的
What?
怎么了
So, your attorney is Burt Iverson, esquire.
你的律师是伯特·艾弗森
Small world. Yes.
真巧 是啊
I met Mrs. Emridge at an honesty meeting.
我在诚实聚会见到了艾姆里奇女士
We were talking. She told me about her car accident,
我们谈天 她告诉了我她的车祸
and I offered to represent her.
我就提出接手她的案子
Doesn't seem odd to me.
没什么奇怪的
Describe your neck injury in as much detail as possible.
尽可能详尽的描述你颈部的损伤
No, no, no. Let's forget the fender bender.
不不 别管那车祸了
Let's just get straight to the murder.
直接来聊聊谋杀案吧
I assure you that my client did not bludgeon Ross Dixon.
我向你保证我的当事人没有棒击罗斯·迪克森
Ross was an honest man, right?
罗斯是个诚实的人 对吧
What did he do,
他做什么了
threaten to tell your husband about the affair?
威胁说要把你俩的奸♥情♥告诉你丈夫吗
That is not what happened.
不是那么回事
Let me handle this.
让我来处理
Dorothy had no motive to hide her affair.
桃乐西没有必要隐瞒她的婚外恋
She was already in the process of filing for divorce
在迪克森先生被杀的时候 她已经在
when Mr. Dixon was killed.
诉请离婚了
And the affair would mess up the settlement?
婚外恋会影响到离婚协议的
I didn't hurt Ross.
我没有伤害罗斯
She couldn't have.
她无法伤害他
Ms. Emridge suffered a left laminar fracture
因车祸艾姆里奇女士
of her sixth cervical vertebra
的第六颈椎
as a result of the automobile accident.
左侧椎板骨折
Oh.
这样啊
Oh, what?
怎么了
A laminar fracture of the sixth cervical vertebra
第六颈椎椎板骨折
would certainly impair her ability to bludgeon.
使得她失去了做出挥击动作的能力
But I'll need to see X rays to confirm.
但我要看看X光片确认伤情
I have found that it's a real relief
畅所欲言
to say what's on your mind.
让我神清气爽
I can see that.
我发现了
I mean, I never would have gotten the job
我是说 如果不是因为诚实
if I hadn't been honest.
我根本就得不到那工作
And even Hodgins pointing out my mistake
连哈金斯挑我的错
has made me more careful.
都让我能检查的更加仔细
I suppose that's good.
那是好事
It's liberating.
有种自♥由♥的感觉
For instance, a week ago, I never would have
举个例子 一周前 我绝不会
felt comfortable telling you how acrid I find your perfume.
白♥痴♥到说你的香水很刺鼻的
It's not perfume.
不是香水
It's lotion, and I like it.
是乳液 我很喜欢
Hello, all.
大家好
Any more mistakes, Wendell?
又犯错了吗 温德尔
I was just telling Dr. Saroyan how much more careful I am now.
我刚刚在和瑟罗博士说我是多么的小心仔细
You know, perhaps it's the monitor,
也许是因为屏幕的缘故
but you look like a flying squirrel, Hodgins.
你看起来像是鼯鼠 哈金斯
Okay, that's it.
好了 打住
I don't care what you do on your own time,
你私下怎样我不管
but from now on, unless we are talking about the evidence,
但从现在起 除非是谈论证据
I do not want to hear one more honest word in this lab.
在这个实验室我一句真话也不想听到
Honesty is clearly the downfall of civilization.
诚实显然是文化的衰败
Civility, propriety and manners are its redeemers.
礼貌 得体和礼仪才是其救赎者
Understood?
明白没
Loud and clear.
一清二楚
You tell 'em, Cam.
好好教训他 凯
So you went to find a murder weapon?
你们去找凶器了
Yes. You are in luck.
是的 很走运
At first I was confused by titanium.
最开始我因为钛感到很困惑
But then I had an idea.
但之后我想明白了
Check this out.
看看这个
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表