I just want to tell you that...
我只想告诉你...
I feel so much more comfortable here
现在我不再封闭自己
now that I'm not holding so much inside.
我觉得在这里更舒心了
I'm glad.
我很高兴
But just know that if you ever feel the need
但是如果你想要
to bottle yourself up again, we'll support you.
再次把自己封闭起来 我们支持你
Thank you.
谢谢
She was killed by a blunt force trauma
她死于枕骨部位
to the occipital bone.
钝器外伤
The bone shards were jammed into her brain.
骨头碎片扎进了她的大脑
This was one angry, violent death.
这是一场愤怒的 暴♥力♥的谋杀
Dr. Brennan would say it's impossible to know
布纳恩博士会说不可能知道
the assailant's state of mind.
行凶者的心理状态
But I'm gonna go on record right now
但我现在表明
and say that this was one psycho dude.
这绝对是个疯子干的
Can you take a cast to determine
你能做个模型看看
what kind of weapon was used?
是什么凶器吗
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
Yeah, we tracked down
是的 我们通过追踪
Paisley Johnston through her rat.
她的宠鼠 找到了佩斯丽·约斯顿
She was drinking and taking pills.
她正在喝酒嗑药
They had to pump her stomach.
他们正在替她洗胃
I'm thinking that's the sort of thing you do
我想那是
if you regretted murdering someone.
后悔自己谋杀他人的行为
Funny, I was thinking the same thing.
真巧 我也是这么想的
Generally, girls like you
通常 像你这样的女孩
end up OD'ing in cheap hotels for a reason, Paisley.
在廉价旅馆吸毒过量是有原因的 佩斯丽
I don't want to talk to you anymore.
我不想你说话
Why don't you tell me about Jenny Yang?
为什么不跟我谈谈珍妮·杨
Jenny who? Yang.
珍妮什么 杨
Jenny Yang. You were buying counterfeit purses from her?
珍妮·杨 你从她那买♥♥假包包
I barely know her.
我跟她不熟
Well, she was found murdered in your shower.
她在你家浴室里被人谋杀
In my shower?
在我浴室里
What was she doing in my house?
她在我家干什么
I don't know. You tell me.
我不知道 应该是你告诉我
God.
上帝啊
She knew where I kept my key, because sometimes
她知道我的钥匙放在哪 因为有时候
she dropped off the purses when I wasn't home.
我不在家她会送包包过去
The FBI also found
调查局同时发现
a small electronic device under your mattress?
你床垫下有小型电子设备
Brody put it there. He's my boyfriend.
布罗迪放在那的 他是我男朋友
He thought I didn't know, but I did.
他以为我不知道 但我知道
Whenever I bring someone else into bed with me,
我如果带别人回我那儿上♥床♥
it would turn on the bear.
它会打开小熊
"The bear"?
什么熊
A teddy bear cam. You know, a secret camera.
泰迪熊摄像机 一种隐蔽摄像机
He was using it to watch his girlfriend
他用它来偷看自己女友
sleep with other guys.
和其他男人上♥床♥
Perv. Right.
变♥态♥吧 是啊
Well, we didn't find a teddy bear cam in your room anywhere.
可我们并没在你房♥间里发现泰迪熊
Well, Brody's probably watching what's on it.
大概是布罗迪拿去看了吧
Did you guys clean up the dead stuff in my shower?
你们的人清理我浴室里的死尸了吧
Because, um, I really don't do that.
我可不会去收拾
The reconstructed skull is complete.
头骨重建完毕
What are these?
这些是什么
I thought they were from the skull, but they must be
我本以为是头骨的一部分
from another part of the skeleton.
现在看来应该是其他部位的骨骼
I was going to determine that next.
我刚打算去查一下
There's a depressed fracture
这里有一处凹陷骨折
with lines radiating away from the point of impact.
冲击部位所产生的裂纹呈向外发散状
Radiating lines point to a weapon of small mass
发散的裂纹表明凶器质量小
impacting with high force.
但冲击力大
Well, that would be consistent with the idea of a hammer or a baton.
这与之前所设想的锤子或警棍一致
But with this angle,
不过从这个角度
the weapon would have had
凶器只能是自下而上
to smash upward into the skull.
打进头骨
Hmm. That would be a very awkward attack.
要是这么打肯定很别扭
Pull up the crime scene photos.
调出现场照片
If Jenny was picked up
如果凶手将珍妮抓住
and smashed downward onto one of those nozzles,
向下撞击其中一个喷头
that would also match these injuries.
也可以造成这样的创伤
They're approximately the right circumference.
喷头和凹陷形状接近
And the right angle.
角度也适当
Death by shower.
淋浴器致死
That's a new one.
这倒新鲜
So, did everything work out with Hannah?
汉娜那边还顺利吧
Yeah, yeah. It was... it was great.
嗯 很好
She's really cool. I mean, she's amazing.
她人真不错 很了不起
Yeah? And with her and Dr. Brennan?
是吗 她和布纳恩博士呢
Oh, fine. Everything's great.
还行 都不错
You know, the two of them are becoming really good friends.
她们两个人现在很要好
And that's okay? Yeah. Yeah, why not?
这样也没事吗 对啊 能有什么事
Well, I just meant, they're close
人家两位很亲密
and what they have in common is you, so... So?
而且都喜欢你 所以 怎么
So, some men might find that threatening. Well, lucky for me,
有些人可能觉得有危险 幸好
I'm not "Some men." Excuse me?
我不是"有些人" 不好意思
Agent Booth.
布斯探员
Anderson. Mama Liu's not your killer.
安德森 刘妈妈不是凶手
She was in New York sorting through a shipment
那个女孩遇害时
of counterfeit goods when the girl was murdered.
她正在纽约整理一批山寨产品
Mama Liu led us to the importer who placed her there.
随藤摸瓜 我们找到了给她进货的进口商
Wow, so you got an even bigger bust.
哇 这是破了一桩大案
Yeah. Thanks for your help, Booth.
是啊 多谢布斯
I got a big bonus for this one.
我拿到了一大笔奖金
You know, I get the same salary
不管抓到多少凶手
no matter how many killers I catch. Where's the justice?
我的薪水都一样 这哪有天理
I'm sorry. I'm sorry. Take the bear.
对不起 对不起 拿去
Just take the bear. He's yours.
把熊拿去 归你了
Why'd you take the bear in the first place?
为何之前要把熊拿走
How would you like it
要是别人知道
if people found out you were taping your girlfriend?
你偷♥拍♥自己女友 你会作何感想
Well, she knew you were taping her, by the way.
她知道你偷♥拍♥她
I don't care.
无所谓
I'm just glad she's alive.
她活着就好
Paisley was sleeping with other guys.
佩斯丽跟其他人上♥床♥
Maybe you wanted to take a little revenge.
也许你想要报复
You're twisting me around here.
你在捏造事实
I brought you the teddy bear. Right.
我已经把熊拿来了 嗯
For your sake, let's hope there's nothing erased.
为了你好 但愿上面的东西没删掉
Oh. She's very energetic.
她好猛哦
Paisley is very flexible.
佩斯丽的柔韧性真不错
Does this qualify as porn or work?
这算是欣赏毛♥片♥ 还是上班工作
There's an overlap. Hmm.
两者有交集
Okay, that's a new guy.
新人
Man, he's in a hurry.
他好性急
It's on fast-forward, Sweets.
我在快进 小哥
Oh. That makes sense.
哦 我说呢
Same woman,
同一个女人
another guy.
换了个男人
That's not Paisley. That's Jenny Yang.
那人不是佩斯丽 是珍妮·杨
That's the Chinese charm, the Fu thing.
那是中国的护身符
Uh, whatever they called it.
福什么东西
If the time code is right,
如果时间显示准确
then this was recorded the night of the murder.
那就是案发当晚录制的
So, she's trying so hard to be modern, and yet
她费尽心思当个现代派
she still wears that old country charm on her back?
却在背上贴护身符
An individual can try to identify outside their culture,
一个人可以尝试脱离自己的文化
but customs persist.
但习俗还是会留下来
They're ingrained as permanently as a fingerprint.
这是骨子里的东西 就像指纹一样没法去除
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表