How did we even find these remains?
我们是怎么找到这些遗骸的
We passed the middle of nowhere about an hour ago.
一小时前我们就经过了某个与世隔绝的地方
That's not a legitimate geographical reference.
那可不是科学的地理参照物
Anonymous call gave us the exact GPS coordinates.
有人匿名来电报告了GPS坐标
Everglades makes it FBI jurisdiction.
尸体在沼泽地里 归联调局管
Bones makes it your jurisdiction.
这些骨头就归你管
That is right.
没错
Male, late 20s.
男性 不到30岁
Visually impaired.
视觉受损
I kind of figured that out with the glass eye there.
看到玻璃眼球 我就猜到了
So, where are the clothes?
衣服呢
There's no clothes.
没衣服
Well, when you want to get rid of a body,
想要处理掉一具尸体
you don't want nothing between the teeth and the meat.
可不想衣服碍了动物牙齿的事
Extensive evidence of mammal, fish,
大量哺乳动物 鱼类
reptile, and bird scavenging.
爬行动物啃咬过 鸟类也啄咬过腐肉
This appears to be scoring from human teeth.
这个很像是人类牙齿的划痕
Yeah, we get that.
时常有这种情况发生
Cannibals.
是食人者吗
Feral hogs. Hogs got people teeth.
野猪 它们牙齿和人类很像
I know a guy made his own set of dentures that way.
我认识个人就用野猪牙做了假牙
Feral hogs?
野猪
Sure.
好吧
The serial number for this prosthetic eye is discernible.
假眼上的序列号♥可辨识
Great. That's all I need.
很好 我就需要这个
Just give me the serial number, I'll just text it back
把序列号♥给我 我发给
to the Miami field office and we'll know the identity
迈阿密外地办事处 在我们回到
before we even get back to civilization.
文明社会之前 就能确定死者身份了
Isn't that right, Sheriff?
对吧 警长
You bet.
必须的
You identified Sam through his glass eye?
你们通过假眼确认那是萨姆
Acrylic eye, yes.
确切地说 是丙烯酸树脂眼球
Does that mean his eye is all that's left of him?
这是不是说他就剩下那颗眼了
Well... Pretty much.
呃... 基本上是
Yeah, I'd say pretty much.
基本上
So, Nozik-- he worked here as a security guard?
诺茨克 他是这里的保安
Yes. I'm the museum's head curator.
对 我是博物馆馆长
We specialize in historical maritime artifacts.
我们专门展览历史上的海运物件
Was this some kind of an accident? Body dump.
是意外吗 是抛尸
Murder?
那就是谋杀
Who would murder Sam?
谁会谋杀萨姆
Traditionally, that is the question we ask.
通常情况这问题是我们问你
Did he have any problems, issues?
他跟谁有什么恩怨
You know, things like that?
或是类似的事吗
There's something you should see.
你们得看看这个
That's Sam Nozik?
那是萨姆·诺茨克
Yes. He failed to report for work ten days ago.
他十天前没能来报到上班
72 hours later, we reported him missing.
72小时后 我们就报♥警♥说他失踪了
This is the last footage we have of Sam.
这是我们手上萨姆的最后一段录像
What is he doing?
他在干嘛
Something sneaky,
肯定没好事
that's for sure. I mean, look at him.
你看他鬼鬼祟祟的样子
He stole an 18th century nautical chart fragment.
他偷走了一张18世纪海员图表的一部分
Our most recent acquisition.
是博物馆最近收来的
What's it worth?
值多少钱
Well, that depends who you talk to.
看你跟谁谈了
We're talking to you.
这不正跟你谈吗
It's worthless, until it's authenticated.
在其被鉴定之前 毫无价值
Authenticated as what?
鉴定什么
The final resting place
西班牙运宝船
of the Spanish treasure ship Santa Esperanza.
圣埃斯波兰萨号♥最后的位置
She sank during a storm
这船在1774年春季
in the spring of 1774.
一场暴风雨中沉没
Treasure ship? So when you say worthless,
运宝船 你说"毫无价值"
what you actually mean is the exact opposite.
其真实含义恰恰相反
No.
不
Yes, I get your point.
我明白你的疑问
But there have literally been dozens
过去几年有好多
of these things over the years,
这样的地图
and none has turned out to be authentic.
没一个是真的
When it comes to such things,
所以碰到这种东西
it's realistic to be a pessimist.
还是悲观一点比较现实
Looks like your security guard was an optimist.
看来你的保安倒是挺乐观
Bones, you know those guys
骨头 你知道有些人
who use a forked stick to find water in the desert?
用一根叉子样的棍子在沙漠里找水吗
Diviners? I know one.
占卦师吗 我认识一个
I know a man who can do
我还认识一个人能
third degree polynomial equation in his head.
心算三♥级♥多项式方程
No, Bones, I'm trying to have a conversation with you.
骨头 我有正事跟你说
What I'm saying to you is I actually know somebody
我是说我真的认识一个人
I could put on the case.
能在这案子里派上用场
To find the treasure?
找宝藏吗
Treasure maps have gotten people killed for hundreds of years.
数百年来无数人因为寻宝而遇害
It's a chart, Booth.
只是个图表 布斯
Charts reference water, maps reference land.
图表标注水源 地图才标注地形
Find the map, find the murderer.
找到地图 就能找到凶手
Possibly.
很可能
How does he find things?
他怎么找
That son of a bitch has got the finder power.
那个臭小子有寻找能力
Which one is the son of a bitch?
哪个是那个"臭小子"
The him there who isn't a her
不是那女人
or the big man that's reading a book. Come on.
也不是读书的大个儿 来
Walter?
沃特
Walter? You mind?
沃特 不介意等下吧
We got an important "philiosophical" debate to resolve.
我们有个重大的"蛰学问题"要解决
I think you mean "philosophical"
你应该是想说"哲学问题"
which also does not apply to "Ninja versus Samurai."
但这并不适用于"忍♥者对武士"
Samurai. You know what? He's right.
我选武士 知道吗 他是对的
I'd definitely go with him. Ninja is all stealth.
我同意他的看法 忍♥者总是鬼鬼祟祟的
My bet? Straight up, right on the warrior.
要我赌 就全压在武士身上
Nobody said anything about a bet, Booth.
布斯 没人要打赌
You still gambling?
你还赌吗
It's a figure of speech, Wally.
是比喻 小沃
Who sent you?
谁派你来的
We need you to find something.
我们需要你找点东西
Of course you need him to find something.
你当然需要他找点东西
That's what he does.
他就是干这个的
His question was, and I quote, "who sent you?"
让我引用下他的问题 "谁派你来的"
Who are you?
你是谁
Leo, Walter's legal advisor.
里奥 是沃特的法律顾问
Ike there is his bartender. Who are you?
艾克是他的酒吧招待员 你又是谁
I'm Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian Institute.
我是杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
All right, look. You still on retainer with the FBI?
听着 你还和联调局合作吧
Well, if you were legitimate FBI,
如果你是合法联调局探员
you'd know the answer to that question.
你应该知道问题的答案
I'm going to have to see some credentials.
我得看看证明
Okay.
好吧
You see that? FBI.
看见没 联调局
No. How about you? Here you go.
别拿 你呢 给
No, don't give him that. No. Why not?
别 千万别给他 为什么
Just give... That's going to be bad.
就给... 因为会很糟
Too late now.
太晚了
He's very suspicious. Why'd you give him that?
他真多疑 干嘛给他
You shouldn't just...
你应该就...
Now he's biting my ID.
他在咬我身份卡
He's going to ruin the magnetic strip. All right.
他会弄坏磁条的 好吧
Give me the ID, Wally. Wally, give me the ID.
把身份卡给我小沃 小沃给我
I'm not done with it yet. Give me the ID.
我还没看完呢 给我
Give me back...
还给...
Give me back the ID.
把身份卡还给我
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表