There. What there?
那里 有什么吗
Right she supported her weight with her left hand.
我懂了 她要用左手支撑身体
So she left a full palm print on the plastic.
所以就在塑料布上留下了一个全掌印
How do you get a six-month-old palm print
但怎么从一片被混凝土围住的塑料布上
off a piece of plastic that's encased in concrete?
获得一个六个月前的掌印呢
I need some gold.
给我点♥金♥子就行
Did you catch the murderer?
你们抓到凶手了吗
Well technically attempted murderer
准确说来 是谋杀未遂犯
since you survived.
因为你活下来了
I meant the dancer killer
我指的是杀死那个舞者的
not the journalist shooter.
不是射伤记者的
We'll catch him. Don't worry.
我们会逮到他的 不要担心
Then we'll catch whoever did this to you.
不管是谁射伤了你 我们也会逮到他
Ten bucks says I catch him before you do.
赌十块钱 我比你先逮到他
I'm not a betting man but if I was
我可不好赌 不过如果我跟你赌
I'd definitely raise the stakes.
肯定加大赌注
Obviously whoever shot me is a cop
显而易见 射伤我的是个警♥察♥
who's afraid of getting caught.
并且害怕被抓到
I think you should back off.
我觉得你应该停一停
You gotta be kidding.
你开什么玩笑
What? No at least until you get your health back.
什么 不是 至少要等你痊愈了
Then we can lull him into a false sense of security.
那时他就放松警惕了
We catch him together.
我们再一起抓他
Can you please lean in?
你可以靠近些吗
Closer.
近点
A little closer.
再近点
Within lip reach.
让我能吻到你
Thank you for being my big scary protector.
感谢你做我的无敌保护神
Now the process is called vacuum metal deposition.
这个实验叫做金属真空沉淀技术
This looks like a popcorn machine.
看起来像个爆米花机器
Now gold will bind with the lipids
指纹上的油脂
from fingerprints on an atomic level.
会吸附原子层次上的金末
Now this technique involves coating a thin layer
所以这项技术通过在证据上覆盖一层
of thermalized metallic dust onto the evidence.
薄薄的热化金属末使指纹显现
It has to be gold?
必须用金末吗
Well yeah. I mean gold conducts electricity better
是的 我是说金的导电性
than any other non-corrosive metal.
比一般的耐蚀金属强
But did you have to pay for it yourself?
你要自己买♥♥单吗
Just go. Do.
开始做吧
Okay here goes the gold.
好的 先倒进金末
Now evaporated zinc will only condense onto metal.
然后浓缩锌就会凝结于金属上
Since the gold has bonded with the fingerprints
由于金末已经吸附在指纹上
there's more metal on the print than the rest of sample.
指纹上的金属就比周围多
It worked.
成功了
Thank goodness.
谢天谢地
Oh. What?
哦 怎么了
That is not the maintenance guy from the park's handprint.
那可不是公园保洁员的手印
How do you know?
你怎么知道
It's too small. It's a child.
太小了 是个孩子的手
Or a woman.
或是个女人的手
What if the other one doesn't drink anything?
万一另外一个不喝怎么办呢
Uh we turned the air-conditioning up in the room
我们调高空调温度
suck all the moisture out of it.
吸去室内多余水分
So which one do you think it is?
你觉得谁是凶手
I have no idea.
我不知道
No think of it as a game. All right?
就当做游戏 好吗
Take a guess. Just between the two of us.
我俩来猜一下
No one's going to hear you. Go ahead.
没人听得到 来吧
Guess guess guess.
猜一下 猜一下
Well... the ballet teacher
那个芭蕾老师
seems very mean and vindictive.
似乎很凶且报复心强
Plus she's deceptively strong.
并且她人小劲大
And she's not afraid to be violent.
她也不畏惧使用暴♥力♥
Mmm. Sorry. Wrong.
不好意思 不对
How do you know?
你怎么知道
Well I went through all the police reports
我查了一下卡洛拉马公园
of the pickpocketing incidents that happened out at Kalorama Park.
扒窃案件的警方报告
What did that tell you?
你得到了什么
That not one incident out of dozens
在几十起案件中
ever occurred while Beverly Houle
没有一起案件发生在贝弗利·休
or Robert Pearson were performing.
或者罗伯特·皮尔森表演的时候
So they were the team that Sweets heard about
他们就是斯维斯从莎翁铜人那里
from the Shakespeare statue.
了解到扒窃团伙
He cheated her.
他骗了她
She chased him with the garbage picker
她拿着捡垃圾叉追他
stuck him in the back.
从背后捅了他
End of story. Yeah.
故事结束 没错
But when a woman kills a man
不过如果一个女人杀了一个男人
it's never just about the money.
从来都不仅仅是钱的问题
You're implying there was some kind
你是说他们之间
of sexual tension involved.
有某种性吸引力
Right. When that goes south
没错 当事情搞黄了
all bets are off.
什么都会发生
There's no honor amongst thieves or ex-lovers.
不光盗亦无道 前女友也无道
That's it. Showtime.
搞定 好戏开始
Busted.
逮到了
Her body language doesn't prove anything.
她的肢体语言不能证明什么
Well we have different definitions for that that's for sure.
当然正因为我们有不同的理解
That's why nobody can thwart our criminological brilliance.
所以也就没人能逃脱我们的法眼
Did you read that off a restaurant place mat?
这句话是你从餐馆的餐具垫上看到的吗
Comic book. I'm on a self-improvement kick. All right?
是漫画书 我正迷恋于自我提升 好不好
Temperance!
坦普瑞
Come on in.
进来吧
How do you feel?
你感觉如何
I'm alive.
还活着
Thanks to you.
多亏你
Hey. Where's my gift?
我的礼物呢
Excuse me?
你说什么
Listen. I get it you saved my life and I'm very grateful
听着 我知道你救我一命 我很感激
but traditionally when you come
但一般情况下 当你来医院
to visit someone in the hospital you bear gifts.
探视病人时你要带礼物
Well that custom began
那个传统习惯
as a replacement for religious sacrifice.
作为代替宗教祭祀而开始形成
As a way to get the gods
以祈求神灵
to take mercy on the sick person.
保佑病人
Yes. But I don't believe in that so...
不错 不过我不信这个 所以...
But you do believe in cultural traditions.
但是你总相信文化传统
Of course. But...
当然了 不过...
So since I'm not above a little supplication
所以 我有时也需要
every once in a while
一些祈祷和保佑
maybe you should give me your sunglasses.
或许你应该把你的墨镜送给我
Seriously? Sure.
真的吗 当然啦
Okay. There you go.
好吧 归你了
Thank you.
谢谢你
Perhaps you should be more careful
也许你在今后追踪素材的时候
in what stories you pursue in the future.
要多加小心
Why?
为什么
Booth would be very unhappy if you died.
如果你死了 布斯会很伤心的
Would you back down Temperance
你会退缩吗 坦普瑞
if you thought you were working on something important?
如果你认为自己从事的事业非常重要
No. No I wouldn't.
不 我不会的
Well...aren't we a pair?
我们是侠女档哦
I guess Seeley is going to have to resign himself
我认为有我俩在他身边
to being worried as long as we're both around.
瑟雷少不了操心的
We are. We are quite a pair.
我们确实是侠女档
They look good on you.
你戴着很不错
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表