to look as hard for your inner child as I am.
花我这么大的力气去寻找你的童心
And this kid is half Hodgins, remember.
别忘了 这的孩子遗传了哈金斯的一半
Listen, if the Science Dude
听我说 如果科学大叔
makes it all the way through this case
能坚持下来 完成这个案子
helpful or not, I think that you should
无论是否有所贡献 我觉得你都应该
cut him a break and go on his show.
给他个面子 上他的节目
Yeah. And I lost you.
结果你什么都没听进去
No, no, you haven't.
不 我听到你说的话了
I am an excellent multitasker.
我很擅长一心多用
I need the Dude.
帮我把大叔找来
Oh. Okay.
哦 好吧
Dude!
大叔
Dude!
大叔
Coming! I'm coming!
来了 我这就来
Yeah?
什么事
You are on. Dazzle!
表现的时候到了 留个好印象
Dude, what do you see here?
大叔 你能看出什么
Ribs. Broken ribs.
肋骨 折断的肋骨
Could you be more specific?
能不能更具体一点
Okay...
好的
this is a magnification of the fourth left rib
这是左侧第四肋骨的放大图像
so it's big.
所以看起来很大
And our eyes can see things that are usually too tiny
因为放大 我们可以看到人眼通常
for the human eye.
难以分辨的细节
And right here...
哦 看这里
where it's a little bumpy and weird
有些坑坑洼洼 很奇怪
that's where the bone started to heal.
这里的骨头已经开始愈合
Remodeling? Yes, which means this rib
骨重建 是的 这意味着
was broken before this man was killed.
肋骨是在他遇害之前断裂的
Amazing!
太妙了
This injury occurred
这处骨折可能
perhaps a week before the victim was killed.
发生在被害人被杀前一周左右
Whatever made him die was not the same thing
导致他死亡的凶器和将他肋骨
that broke his rib.
打断的不是同一个
There were two injuries--
他受到了两次伤害
one that broke off a piece of the rib...
第一次导致肋骨折断 留下碎片
And another approximately a week later
然后大概一周过后 第二次伤害
which propelled the bone into his heart and killed him dead.
使得肋骨碎片刺入心脏 把他杀害致死
Well, "Killed him dead" Is redundant.
杀害致死这个说法显得有点累赘
But it's clear-- and what do we say about clarity?
但没有歧义 关于歧义我们是怎么说来着
It's a barbarity that clarity is a rarity.
说话留有歧义是没有教养的表现
That's very true.
确实是这样
Okay, what am I looking at here?
这是什么录像资料
You know that myth where some Good Samaritan
你知道那些五好市民
anonymously sends in evidence that cracks the case?
匿名送来证据帮我们破案的传说吗
That never happens. It happened.
这种事情从来不会发生 确实发生了
That's the victim, isn't it?
这不是那个被害人吗
Yeah. He's playing pool
是的 他在跟他的老板
with his boss, the bail bondsman.
那个保释担♥保♥人 一起打台球
So what?
怎么了
Here we go.
看这儿
Slight disagreement between gentlemen.
绅士之间产生了小小不合
Does he really think that wig is fooling anyone?
他真的以为他的假发能骗过任何人吗
He's terminal.
他已经是晚期了
What?
什么意思
Cancer. The diagnosis isn't good.
癌症 诊断并不乐观
Oh, wow! Okay, at least we know how he cracked his rib.
哇 至少我们知道他的肋骨是怎么折的
Got to give the little guy credit for guts.
这小个子勇气确实值得称赞
If someone thinks he's gonna die
如果一个人觉得自己快死了
he takes risks he might otherwise avoid.
他会去承担他本不想承担的风险
Yeah. Or he just goes crazy.
是呀 也可能是他彻底疯狂了
The Wolf cheated-- he called the wrong shot.
独狼欺骗了我 他作了错误的决定
There was money at stake-- I did what I had to do.
事关保释金 我不得不这样做
Yeah, so you cracked him in the ribs?
所以你就捅了他肋骨一下
I protested in a vigorous fashion.
我以激烈的方式表达了我的抗♥议♥
We put it behind us.
这事我们已经和解了
I-I didn't track him down and kill him later.
这后来我也没设法找到他并且杀死他
Maybe he wasn't so forgiving.
也许他没有你这么大度
Maybe he felt embarrassed that an old man
也许他觉得被一个戴假发的老头
in a bad wig made him look like a fool.
教训了一顿是件丢人事
Right, so he comes after you.
所以他来找你讨♥说♥法♥
You protest again, even more vigorously--
你又表达了一次抗♥议♥ 这次更激烈
by which I mean you chop off his head.
激烈到你把他的头砍了下来
Look! You people!
你们这些人
Guys like me and the Wolf, we're not lawyers
独狼和我这类人 我们不是律师
we don't talk things through.
我们解决问题不靠谈判
The Wolf once took a shot at me
有一次独狼朝我开了一枪
because I complimented his mother
就因为他不喜欢
in a way he didn't appreciate.
我恭维他妈妈的方式
Guys like you, you get older, you get weak
你们这类人 会变老变得软弱
maybe you overcompensate.
或者你过于激动了
I'm still kicking, thanks, sonny.
我老当益壮 谢了 小♥弟♥弟♥
You're wearing that wig because of chemotherapy.
你戴那顶假发是因为化疗
You are going to die, sir, within the next year.
你快要死了 先生 活不到明年了
Doctor says more like six months.
医生说可能只剩六个月
And it's none of your business
而且这不干♥你♥的事
but I believe in God, and I would like to make
但我相信上帝 当我去到他身边时
a good impression when I stand before him.
我希望给世人留下的是好印象
Right, make up for what, about a hundred assault convictions?
是的 胡说吧 看看你那些暴♥力♥前科
Assault in the course of my chosen profession.
那些都是因为我选择的职业
No aggravated assault, no killing anybody!
从未有过严重人身伤害 从没杀过人
If I were you
如果我是你
I'd be asking why Janet Leblanc
我会想为什么珍妮特·勒布朗
sent you that security tape.
会发这段录像给你
Oh, what, the other bounty hunter?
什么 另一个奖金猎人吗
She's the only one who would benefit.
她是唯一能得到好处的人
Why would one of your own bounty hunters
为什么你的奖金猎人
want to incriminate you?
会供出你
Because she wants you wasting your time on me
因为她想你在我身上浪费时间
while she finds Braverman.
她就可以去找布雷弗曼
Mission accomplished.
她的目的达到了
You're being pretty damn helpful, isn't he?
你还挺热心帮忙啊 是不
If you get
如果你
to Braverman first, I don't have to pay out 200 large.
先抓到布雷弗曼的话 我就不用付她钱了
Which is why I'll play this for you.
这就是我给你们听这段录音的原因
Charlie, tell me where you are, and I'll come right away.
查理你在哪里 我现在就去找你
Is that Molly Braverman?
这不是莫莉·布雷弗曼吗
No, I promise.
不 我保证
The FBI had no idea I was hiding you.
联邦调查局完全不晓得我在窝藏你
What'd you do, duplicate the SIM card on her cell?
你做了什么 复♥制♥了她的电♥话♥卡吗
No need. They got an app for that.
不需要 现在有手♥机♥追踪应用程序
Give me that.
这个给我
I can meet you at the corner
我可以在21大街和史考特街拐角处
of 21st and Scott in 30 minutes. Okay, that recording
跟你碰头 三十分钟后见 好的
was made an hour and a half ago.
这段录音是在一个半小时前录的
I contacted the officers who were assigned to protect Molly
我联络了被分配去保护莫莉的警官
and she's already gone.
她已经不见了
What kind of woman runs away
什么样的女人
with a man whom she knows to be a murderer?
会跟着杀人犯一起逃跑
I should've known.
我应该想到的
She's so used to being controlled
她被控制惯了
she can't live without it.
没人控制她就活不下去
I don't care about why.
我不关心原因
The question is where. Where are they?
问题是地点 他们在哪里
Right here.
就在这里
Okay, the intersection
好的
where they planned to meet is right here.
他们打算碰头的地方是在这里
Now, if Molly is driving...
现在 如果莫莉开车的话
No, no, no. He would have taken over once they got together.
不不不 他俩一碰面他就会马上接手的
How could you possibly know that?
你怎么会知道
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表