without damaging the bones.
在不损害骨头的情况下把它清除掉
I did, uh, X-ray the remains, Dr. Brennan,
我给尸体照过X光了 布纳恩博士
and I marked the fractures.
并把所有骨折处都标记出来了
There appear to be fractures on almost every bone.
几乎每根骨头上都有骨折
These are at least two years old.
这些至少有两年了
These are about one year old.
这些大概一年左右
And these are all fresh
而这些是新伤
and could possibly be cause of death.
有可能是死因
Huh. I hope I got them all.
希望我都标记全了
Yes. I believe you did an excellent job
是的 我认为你干的很好
with these, Mr. Fisher.
费什先生
So who was our victim,
那死者到底是什么人
a moldy crash test dummy?
长毛的碰撞试验假人吗
Bones S06E13
识骨寻踪 第六季第十三集
Well, usually I'm the one that removes
通常都是我负责把剩余的
the remaining flesh from the bones.
组织从骨头上移除的
Yes, but in this case,
是的 但是这次
the remaining flesh is mostly a fungus,
剩余的组织基本上都是霉菌
which is my area of expertise.
这正是我的专长
Okay, that won't mark the bone, will it?
好吧 你这样不会在骨头上留下印记吗
No, it's nylon.
不会 这是尼龙绳
However, it's perfect for strangling.
不过 用来勒死人倒是很合适
Are you just gonna stand there?
你就准备站在那吗
Fisher?
费什
What the hell?!
你干嘛呀
Are you just gonna stand there?
你就准备站在那吗
I can't do anything until
在我能接触到骨头之前
I can get my hands on the bones.
我什么都干不了呀
But don't worry about me.
不过你用不着担心
I have my wave sounds.
我可以继续听我的海浪声
Really? Yes.
是吗 是啊
I'm making mold steaks,
我在做霉菌肉排
and you're listening to...
而你却在听...
You can't hear me anymore.
你听不见我说话了
Have you identified the mold?
你确定霉菌的种类了吗
You can't hear me,
反正你也听不见我在说什么
so I can say whatever I want,
所以我想说什么都可以
you morose bastard.
你这个抑郁的混♥蛋♥
I can read lips.
我会唇语
How many bones are broken?
有多少根骨头骨折了
I can see evidence
有证据表明
of approximately 120 remodeled breaks.
将近120处已愈合的骨折
Excuse me?
你说什么
120 bone breaks that have already healed?
120处已经愈合的骨折
Approximately. I'm not done yet. I hope
大约 我还没检查完 我希望
that among all the antemortem fractures
在所有死者生前造成的骨折里
is some more current instance of bone damage
找到发生时间最晚的骨损伤
that might suggest cause of death.
进而能够推断出死因
Well, with all these fractures, we should be able to identify
既然有这么多骨折 我们应该可以
the victim through medical records.
通过医疗记录确定死者身份
I'll put out an
我去发布一份
all-points bulletin for a human pinata.
这位人体糖果彩罐的详细通告
Mr. Fisher, how long will
费什先生 那些骨头
Hodgins be with the bones?
哈金斯还要处理多长时间
Why is he ignoring me?
他为啥不理我
Hodgins-- how long?
哈金斯那边 还要多久
Oh. Uh, if I take him literally, about eight hours.
如果按照他的原话 大概八个小时
Fine, then you might as well begin cataloging the damage.
好吧 那你不妨开始给这些损伤分类吧
Wow. Uh, I'm gonna need a pen and paper.
哇 我得去找找纸笔了
I have got some good news, some bad news
我带来了一条好消息 一条坏消息
and some more good news.
还有条好消息
Start with the good news. Yeah.
先说好消息吧 对
The remains were devoured by a myxomycota mold
分解尸体的真菌属于粘菌门
from the protista kingdom,
是一种原生生物
more commonly known as dog vomit slime mold.
它有个更常见的名字 狗吐黏液真菌
That's the good news?
这就是好消息吗
Yes, because the mold hitchhiked a ride
当然 因为这种真菌是搭死者的便车
to that rooftop on the victim.
被带到屋顶的
And we might be able to use that to trace his movements.
我们也许可以利用它来确定死者的行踪
The bad news is the condensation runoff from the AC,
坏消息就是空调机的冷凝水
combined with heat from the exhaust vent created mold nirvana.
加上废气通风口的热量导致"真菌涅槃"
That mold is obscuring a lot of the evidence.
这些真菌掩盖了大量证据
Okay, good news, bad news.
好消息说完了 坏消息也说完了
Looks like all we're left with is some more good news?
看起来我们还剩下一条好消息
I got a little present for us in the mold.
我在真菌里发现了一点小惊喜
The exoskeleton of a chimney swift bedbug.
寄生在烟囱刺尾雨燕身上的臭虫的外骨骼
Bedbugs? That's "more good news"?
臭虫 这就是那条好消息
Yeah!
没错
Tracking bedbug outbreaks?
跟踪臭虫的爆发吗
There's an app for that.
有一个这样的应用程序
You're really not gonna eat anything?
你真的啥都不想吃吗
A hangover can inhibit appetite for up to 36 hours.
宿醉对食欲的抑制效果可长达36小时
Man, I leave town for one night and you get wasted.
天啊 我就一晚上不在你就醉成这样
What was the occasion, old Army buddy?
什么场合啊 军队老战友聚会吗
He was with Sweets.
是和斯维斯一起
Did Sweets get drunk, too?
那斯维斯也醉了吗
Blind drunk. He hugged me.
烂醉如泥 醉到拥抱我
You can get arrested for contributing
你都能因为唆使
to the delinquency of a minor.
青少年犯罪被逮捕了
We just had a guy conversation.
我俩只是进行了男人之间的对话
A conversation about what?
都聊什么了
Nothing.
没啥
Come on. What about?
说嘛 谈什么了
Nah, nothing.
啊 没啥
Just, uh...
就是
Sweets and Daisy...
斯维斯和黛西
moving forward, um...
感情更进一步...
You have an idealistic and highly romanticized notion of love.
你有一段理想而又非常浪漫的恋情
Sweets was right to confide in you.
斯维斯跟你倾诉再合适不过
What'd you say about me?
那你是怎么说我的
You? Oh...
你 哦
nothing.
没说啥
You were talking about love,
你俩在聊爱情
and you didn't mention me?
而你居然没提到我
Can we just talk about the murder?
咱们能不能继续聊案子啊
Angela, men are idiots.
安琪拉 男人们都是笨蛋
I know that.
这我知道
And you've got one of the good ones.
为数不多的好男人被你逮到一个
You said when I worked up a likeness...
你说等我弄好肖像的时候就来找你...
Thank God.
谢天谢地
Yeah. Well, the facial bones were
嗯 他的面部骨骼
really damaged, so I did the best I could.
受损严重 所以我尽可能最大的努力
He looks pretty determined.
他看上去意志坚定啊
Yeah. With all those broken bones,
对啊 想到他有这么多骨折
I'm figuring daredevil.
我猜想他是不计后果的的那种人
There you are.
你在这儿啊
I have been looking for you.
一直找你来着
Oh, God. You're not gonna ruin a perfectly good snack
天啊 你不是来跟我聊臭虫
by talking about bedbugs, are you?
好耽误我吃小点心的吧
If you want,
如果你愿意的话
I can call them "bunnies."
我可以叫它"小臭臭"
I'd appreciate that. Thank you.
感激不尽 多谢
Right. Okay, so, there have been an outbreak
好吧 在整个东海岸曾经发生过
of bedbug... nnies
臭...小臭臭的
across the entire Eastern Seaboard.
大爆发
But, luckily for us,
但幸运的是
the bed... bunny we found on the victim was
我们发现的这只臭...小臭臭是一种
a special chimney swift bedbunny.
特殊的寄生在烟囱刺尾雨燕身上的臭虫
Okay.
好吧
Three hotsheet motels along Lancing Avenue
兰辛大道上有三家钟点汽车旅馆
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表