That fact was responsible for catching a killer in Manitoba.
在马尼托巴 有次破案就是依据这一事实
That's very impressive.
相当厉害
Oh, no, no, no.
不不 过奖了
I'm merely an expert in one quarter
我仅仅是对人体四分之一的骨骼
of the bones of the human body,
很了解罢了
which makes me one quarter of the expert Dr. Brennan is.
也就是说我仅仅比得上布纳恩博士的四分之一
I-I wouldn't put it that way.
这话能这么说吗
Oh, I didn't.
这不是我说的
I'm quoting Dr. Brennan.
我是引用布纳恩博士的原话
Okay.
好的
Let's look at feet.
我们切入正题吧
Very interesting.
真是有意思啊
Very, very interesting.
真令人着迷
I didn't kill anyone.
我又没有杀人
I-I like puppies and butterflies.
我喜欢小狗狗和小蝴蝶
The doctors at Dorchester Mental Health Facility told me
多切斯特精神病院的医生跟我说
that you almost blinded another patient with laundry detergent.
你用洗衣液把另一个病人差点弄瞎了
He grabbed my raisins out of my rice pudding.
他抢了我大米布丁里面的葡萄干
With his fingers, man!
用手挖的啊
What would you have done?
要是你的话会怎么办
We found your DNA at a crime scene, Bernie.
我们在案发现场发现了你的DNA 伯尼
I got no idea what you're talking about.
我不知道你在说啥
We found your boots by the river.
我们在河边发现了你的靴子
That's where we got your DNA,
在靴子里发现了你的DNA
right next to a whole bunch of feet.
靴子就在断足旁边
Can you tell us where those feet came from?
能告诉我们这些断足是哪里来的吗
I don't know, man.
我怎么知道 老兄
Maybe a fish coughed 'em up.
说不准是哪条鱼吐出来的
I just...
我不过...
I found the right size shoes, and... took out the feet.
我发现了这双鞋大小合适 就扒了下来
Just like that? No.
就这么简单吗 不是
I threw up first.
我先呕吐了一会儿
Exactly when did this shoe swap occur?
这次换鞋事件具体是什么时候发生的
Eight... eight days ago.
八...八天前吧
I'm afraid we're going to need those shoes back.
恐怕我们要收回这双鞋
But... man, I just... I just broke 'em in!
但...老兄 我刚刚才穿习惯
No, don't let the Americans take my shoes.
不要 不要让美♥国♥佬♥抢走我的鞋子
Please.
求求你了
Even though there's a half-size difference
尽管这两只脚的大小
between these two feet,
差了半码
they appear to be a matching pair.
它们应该是一对
60% of the general public has two differently sized feet,
有60%的人 两只脚大小不一
and 80% of those have a larger left foot.
而这些人中有80%左脚更大
That's common knowledge.
这是常识
The...level of decomp suggests
腐烂程度表明
the victim died about two months ago.
死者大概死于两个月前
Already established.
已经判断出来了
All of the victims died between one and three months ago.
所有死者均死于一到三个月前
There are striae on the top of the talus of the right foot.
在右足距骨顶部有明显的条痕
Unlike the other feet, which disarticulated naturally,
跟另外一只自然脱落的脚不同
this foot was cut off.
这只脚是被截断的
When the victim was still alive.
在死者还活着的时候
I would have noticed that, of course.
你不说我也会发现这点的
Of course.
当然
I hope you will be comfortable here, Dr. Filmore.
我希望你在这里工作愉快 费摩尔博士
Well thank you. I'm sure I will be.
谢谢 我相信会的
My colleagues have been encouraging me to...
我的同事一直在劝说我
apologize to you.
向你道歉
I told them that you hadn't asked for an apology.
我跟他们说 你并没有要求我道歉
Well, it wouldn't be appropriate for me to ask for it.
我主动要求别人道歉怪不合适的
Exactly.
正是如此
I really have no idea what they're talking about.
我真是不理解他们为何要我道歉
I'm glad you feel the same way.
你也这样认为我很欣慰
So, Sweets called
斯维斯打电♥话♥来说
to say that the feet washed up at least eight days ago.
这些脚至少是八天前被冲过去的
So, I checked the National Weather Service charts.
我查了国家气象局的气象图
They gave me rainfall and wind patterns,
他们提供了降水及风带的分布图
which allowed me to determine where the feet originated.
从中我推断出了这些脚从何而来
That's very impressive.
真让人印象深刻啊
Yes. Everyone here is quite extraordinary.
是的 这里的每个人都身怀绝技
Okay. So the feet came from here,
就是说这些断脚都是从这里来的
next to the St. Regis River.
就在圣瑞吉河边上
The University of Hogansburg, New York.
纽约州的霍根斯堡大学[杜撰的学校]
Hogansburg.
霍根斯堡吗
I... I know what happened.
我...我知道是怎么回事了
Wait...
等下...
A body farm?
尸体陈列场吗
The University of Hogansburg has one of three research facilities
可供法医人类学家
where forensic anthropologists can study decomposition
进行人体死后腐烂研究的场所有三个
of bodies after death.
霍根斯堡大学是其中之一
Wow, okay, you're saying that
好吧 你是说
they have a field of dead people.
他们有尸体摆放专用地
Some are in fields,
有些放在地里
some in water, some hung,
有些在水中 有些被吊起来
some in fires...
还有些被点燃
They put the remains in different environments
他们把尸体置于不同的环境中
and see how they break down.
以观察其腐烂的情况
All right, that sounds like a really nice school.
好吧 听起来还真是所有意义的好学校
I know. Anyway,
可不是嘛 不说这个了
there was a storm eight days ago,
八天前有场暴风雨
and part of the farm flooded,
有一部分试验场被淹了
washing seven bodies into the St. Regis River.
把七具尸体冲到了圣瑞吉河中
Okay, so we're good, then.
好吧 就是说我们破案了
No foul play, except for
除了几个怪胎摆弄尸体
the creepy people who play with the bodies.
没有什么违法的事情
Not exactly. The professor said that seven bodies washed away.
不 教授说有七具尸体被冲走了
But we have the feet of an eighth person.
但我们找到了八个人的脚
This is a murder.
这是件谋杀案
The university sent these photos
学校把被洪水冲走的
of the remains that they lost in the flood.
那几具尸体的照片发过来了
Oh, I've already matched all the feet with the remains.
我已经把这些脚和尸体配好对了
That was fast.
你效率很高啊
But these feet...
但这双脚...
Judging from the decomp, I place the time of death
从腐烂程度来看 我断定
at approximately two months ago.
死亡时间大概是在两个月前
Okay. So he was a murder victim.
好的 那他就是凶案的死者了
Dr. Brennan would say he could still be alive but footless,
布纳恩博士会说由于没有发现其余遗骸
because without the rest of the remains,
我们没有死亡的确实证据
we have no tangible proof of his demise.
他在双脚被砍断后可能还活着
I just got the shoes that the homeless guy took.
我刚刚拿到了流浪汉偷走的那双鞋
Nice kicks. Right?
是双好鞋 可不是吗
Luxury edition, 25th anniversary,
25周年纪念豪华版
Platinum Kick Parkours.
白金版跑酷专用鞋
They retail for $2,000.
零售价是两千美元
Now I'm analyzing the residue in the shoes
我正在分♥析♥这双鞋上的残留物
to see if it matches what I found on the other feet.
看看和我在其他断足上发现的是否一样
In order to ID the victim,
为了鉴别死者的身份
we'll need to see if these are, in fact, his shoes.
我们需要判断这双鞋到底是不是死者的
Can I use the modeling software on your computer?
我能用下你电脑里的建模软件吗
We need to construct a wire frame image of the feet
为了勾勒出这双脚的轮廓
to map all their contours, and then we can
我们需要建立一全息立体图像
match them with the impressions made in the sneakers.
再与鞋内底的压痕进行比对
Who would pay two grand for sneakers?
什么人会为了双跑鞋花两千刀啊
People love to pamper their feet, and rightfully so.
人们总是很溺爱足部 也确实该这样做
You know, feet are what separate us from less evolved hominids.
脚让我们异于未进化的祖先
How about brains?
那大脑呢
I like to believe
我的观点是
the fact we walk upright
由于我们能够直立行走
is the reason our brains developed.
大脑才得以进化
Hey, guys, there's a-a serial number on the tongue.
瞧 在鞋舌上有序列号♥
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表