And the fact that he was wearing a bowling shirt
更能解释为何他穿了件保龄球衫
with the name "Jeff" sewn on the pocket.
口袋上还缝了杰夫这个名字
And the team name...
球队的名字是...
"Thunderballs." I knew a kid
霹雳弹 我高中时认识的一个同学
in high school everybody called...
每个人都叫他...
Right, yeah. Just to be clear, you're not in labor?
知道了 你确定还没要生吗
No, honey, not currently.
没有 亲爱的 现在还没
I don't know. The hot sauce doesn't work,
我不清楚 辣酱没有用
the sex doesn't work.
做♥爱♥也没用
I mean, maybe we should just take
也许我们应该
a long ride on a bumpy road.
在颠簸的路上长飙一次
How is that any different than sex?
那和做♥爱♥有什么区别吗
My mom went into labor after riding on a roller-coaster.
我妈妈在坐过山车后就生产了
That explains a lot.
难怪你这么蠢
I don't know, honey.
我不知道 亲爱的
Maybe we should try an amusement park.
也许我们该去游乐场试试
I think we should just let the hot sauce work its magic.
我想我们还是等着辣酱发挥它的魔力吧
Yeah, sure.
好吧 就这样吧
Meet Mr. Jeff Fowler.
死者是杰夫·福勒
Jeff Fowler was an accomplished bowler.
杰夫·福勒是名小有成绩的保龄球手
Lots of trophies, custom balls.
赢得不少奖项 还有很多定制的球
He was also a classic car restorer and dealer,
他还从事老爷车修复和买♥♥卖♥♥
which tells us that he was fastidious,
说明他这个人对事物很苛求
competitive, careful, respectful of design,
好胜心强 处事谨慎 看重事物设计
social and gregarious.
喜欢社交
Wait a second. Wait a second. This shirt says "Thunderballs."
等下 这件球衫上有"霹雳弹"字样
I'm still doing my psych profile. I know but this Thunderballs,
心理分♥析♥还没完 我听说过霹雳弹
that's the name of Bones' dad's bowling team:
骨头的父亲所在保龄球队就是这个名字
Thunderballs. Oh, God, I hope this is
霹雳弹 我的天哪
not another case where Max, you know, killed someone.
这别又是一起马克斯逞凶案
I thought he promised not to do at anymore.
我还以为他保证过再也不会了
Well, if he isn't the murderer,
如果他不是凶手的话
I think he might be able to help us catch the bad guy.
他也许能帮我们抓到那个坏蛋
Thanks for this.
谢谢
Thank the victim's shirt.
你该谢死者的球衫
Angela, are you in labor?
安琪拉 你要分娩了吗
Is it time? I can grab a cab and be there in five minutes.
是时候了吗 我可以打车5分钟内赶到
No, no, nothing has happened, unfortunately.
没有 很不幸 什么都没发生
What are you up to?
你现在要去干什么
I'm going to meet Booth and my dad about this murder case.
我正要去见布斯和我父亲 讨论下凶案
I wish you would go into labor.
你要是已开始分娩就好了
Yeah, you and me both.
是的 你我都希望如此
The Zuni Indians believed that
祖尼印第安人相信
labor could be hastened by silence.
沉默寡言可加速分娩
Did Hodgins tell you to tell me that?
是哈金斯让你来这么劝我的吗
For some reason, I find it very difficult
不知为何 我发现
to concentrate on anything else.
自己很难把精力集中在其他事情上
Well, that's probably because you are a very good friend.
那很可能是因为你我是闺蜜
Yes, probably. I'm here, Ange.
应该是的 我到了 安琪
I know you are, sweetie.
我知道的 亲爱的
That's why I love you.
所以我才这么爱你
Oh, no, I mean I'm at the diner.
不是这个意思 我是说我到餐馆了
Right.
好吧
Je-Jeff Fowler was murdered?
杰夫·福勒被杀了吗
His skull was set up like a center pin.
他的头骨就被摆着中心瓶的地方
Dad, what happened to you?
爸 你怎么了
Oh, nothing, Tempe, nothing.
没事 坦普 不值一提
So he's going back there to get himself a little nookie.
他到后面是去找乐子的
Right, so it's true what they say.
这么说 他们说的是真的
Dad, you don't end up in a wheelchair for nothing.
爸 什么都没发生 你也不会坐轮椅
Okay, if you must know...
好吧 如果你非要知道...
I had a very embarrassing physical event occur.
是在一次很让人尴尬的体育活动中弄的
What, did you fall off your bike?
怎么 你从自行车上摔下来了吗
Bed.
床上
Yeah, and Rosamund was inured in that same, uh...
没错 罗莎蒙德也受伤了 在同一场...
Physical event? Yeah.
体育活动 是的
Okay, who's Rosamund?
好吧 谁是罗莎蒙德
She's a lady friend. A lady friend?
她是个女性朋友 女性朋友
Did she break a hip or something?
她摔到了屁♥股♥还是哪里
She's 36. And by the way,
她才36岁 还有
weren't we talking about a murder case here?
我们不是来讨论谋杀案的吗
Dad, can you think of why
爸爸 你能想到为什么
anyone would want to kill Jeff Fowler?
有人想要杀了杰夫·福勒吗
Well, he liked to call himself "The Closer".
他最喜欢叫他自己终结者
And we all called him "The Gloater".
而我们都叫他幸灾乐祸者
You'd kill a guy just for that?
你会因此杀掉这个人吗
No kidding. You...
可不是 你
Hey, cut it out! It wasn't me. You know, you have
打住 不是我杀的 在信任方面
trust issues, my friend.
你有些问题 朋友
Do you think he was killed by a poor loser?
你认为他是被输后不服气的人杀死的吗
Absolutely. Just not me.
肯定的 反正不是我
Okay, we'll just talk to everyone who he bowled against then.
那我们就去和每一个与他比过保龄球的人谈谈
No, no, no, no. Here's the thing.
不不不 事情是这样的
It's a tournament. And you're not gonna get
这是一场锦标赛 而且你们也不可能
these people to talk to you.
让这些人开口
It's only gonna lead to more questions.
只会带来更多的问题
But the first 48 hours
但是凶案调查的
of a murder investigation are crucial.
头48小时是最为关键的
Yeah. Well, you're a bowler, aren't you?
没错 你是保龄球手吧
Yeah, yeah, I bowl. High 280s.
是啊 我玩 最高分280分
What does that mean?
什么意思
It means he's good.
说明他很棒
So why not go in undercover?
那为什么不做卧底调查呢
Come on. You could take my place with the Thunderballs.
来吧 你们可以代替我加入霹雳弹
But you just said they won't talk.
但是你刚说他们不会谈这事
Yeah, but they love to gossip.
是啊 但是他们喜欢八卦
I mean, what do you think bowlers are doing
我是说 保龄球手不打球的时候
when they're not actually bowling?
还能干些什么呢
I get it. Get 'em to say something
我明白了 让他们在锦标赛的过程中
during the tournament-- I'm liking this.
说出点什么 我喜欢这主意
I love undercover. What'll I be?
我喜欢做卧底 我要假扮谁
You can be my girlfriend.
你可以做我女朋友
Fine.
好
Um, but if Angela goes into labor,
但是如果安琪拉要分娩
we have to pick a fight so that
我们必须要假装吵架 这样
I can be there to catch the baby.
我就可以及时去抱宝宝
We'll get you there, hell or high water!
不管遇到什么困难 都会保证你到场的
What?
干吗
I don't know. Something weird here.
我不知道 感觉有点奇怪
You're-you're almost polite to each other.
你们对彼此几乎是彬彬有礼
What is it? You having a fight?
怎么了 你们吵架了
No, I just really, really want to be there
没有 我只是真的非常想
when Angela's baby is born.
在安琪拉的宝宝出生时到场
Right, so how soon before I can become a Thunderball?
对了 我还要多久才能成为霹雳弹的一员
Don't you love that smell?
你难道不喜欢那味道吗
The gladiators' amphitheater.
斗士们的角斗场
I can discern fried food,
我能辨认出油炸食物
sweat, dirty feet,
汗味 脚臭味
cigarette smoke, chewing gum.
香烟味 口香糖味
And murder.
还有谋杀
Okay, now, please, would you try and act like a couple?
好了 麻烦你们表现得像情侣一样
And don't embarrass me.
还有别给我丢脸
All right.
好吧
Wanda. Here we go.
旺达 我们走
Hey, Amber, I want you to meet Buck and Wanda.
安玻 我想为你介绍一下巴克和旺达
You're awful young.
你真是太年轻了
How good can he be?
他能有多出色
He rents his shoes.
他的鞋都是租来的
Hey, The Closer rented shoes.
终结者也租鞋啊
This team is cursed. First Jeff gets killed,
这是支被诅咒的队伍 先是杰夫被杀了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表