one soldier to another--
以军人的名义
to do the right thing?
让我去做对的事
You find anything, anything at all,
你发现任何事 不管任何事
you call me.
打电♥话♥给我
Of course.
当然
Ashwaldt said that Broadsky's been using her cabin
阿什沃特说布罗德斯基住过她的小屋
because he likes to hunt.
因为他喜欢打猎
Well, that's an understatement.
"喜欢"这说法有点轻描淡写
Well, she's going through her database right now to see
她在仔细检查她的数据库
what files might have been tampered with.
看看什么文件被篡改了
We're going to get this guy,
我们一定会抓到他的
and he's not going to keep doing this.
他不会一直逍遥法外的
Your words are quite ironic. What do you mean?
你的话很讽刺 你什么意思
I imagine Broadsky would say the same thing
我猜测在布罗德斯基接近他的猎物的时候
as he stalks his prey.
会说同样的话
Except I'm the good guy, he isn't.
只是我是好人而他不是
Well, but you both led a life
但是你俩都过着靠杀死别人
in which you were paid to take lives.
维持生计的生活
Why are you doing this?
你为什么这么说
I'd just like to understand.
我就是想去了解这些事情
I admire your certainty,
我钦佩你的笃定
but since good and bad are such subjective concepts,
但是好与坏只是主观的判断
how could you ever be sure you were doing the right thing?
你怎么能确定你做的就是对的呢
Okay, well, it's not subjective to me.
对我来说 这不是主观的
I mean, there's good, and there's evil.
我是说世上有善 有恶
Life is all about taking sides, and Broadsky--
生活取决于站在哪一边 而布罗德斯基
well, he joined the wrong team.
他站在了错的队伍里
You think Broadsky's here?
你认为布罗德斯基在这吗
I'm not gonna take any chances, okay?
我不能碰运气
You just stay in the car. What?
你待在车里 什么
Just stay in the car.
待在车里
Please, Bones, just get back in the car!
拜托了 骨头 回到车里去
Those ravens are carrion birds.
那些乌鸦是食腐肉的
That's fascinating.
太好了
Will you get back in the car now?
你现在能回车里了吗
Why? Broadsky isn't here.
为什么 布罗德斯基不在这
If he were, first order logic tells us
如果他在这 一阶逻辑告诉我们
that we'd either be dead or in a shootout.
我们要么死了 要么发生枪战
Stop that! What are you doing?
别这样 你在做什么
What? Get back in the car.
怎么了 回到车里去
If he were present,
如果他在这儿
he'd shoot, wouldn't he?
他会开枪的 不是吗
Just... Bones, will you get back in the car?
只是 骨头 你能回到车里吗
What are you...? Bones?
你要做什么 骨头
There must be meat nearby. That's why the birds are here.
这附近有腐肉 那些鸟才会在这儿
That wall is very unusual.
那墙太不寻常了
It seems primitive in design.
从设计上来看很原始
It's like someone built a hallway
像是什么人在空旷的地方
in the middle of nowhere.
建了一个走廊
Odd way to hunt.
奇怪的打猎方式
Fragmentation along the skull seems to be consistent
头骨碎裂可能是由于
with some type of explosion.
某种爆♥炸♥造成的
How did he make this shot?
他是如何击中的呢
What kind of rounds did he use?
他用什么类型的子弹
It's like he was using the deer as target practice.
看起来他在用鹿做打靶练习
Which means he's planning another kill.
意味着他在计划另一场谋杀
Booth.
布斯
Right.
好的
Paula Ashwaldt just killed herself at her desk.
宝拉·阿什沃特在她的办公桌上自杀了
Please tell me that this meat is not human.
告诉我这不是人肉
No, it's venison.
不 这是鹿肉
We found it frozen in the
我们在自杀的那个死者
suicide victim's cabin freezer.
的小屋冰柜里发现的
I'm confused. Are we investigating a murder,
我困惑了 我们是在调查谋杀案
or preparing lunch for the Palin family?
还是在给佩林一家准备午饭
Booth believes Broadsky was practicing.
布斯认为布罗德斯基在练习
Decomposition suggests
腐烂程度说明
that this deer was killed approximately 48 hours ago.
这头鹿大约是在四十八小时前被杀的
Oh, and the deer was killed with a shotgun.
而且是被散弹猎枪射杀的
Notice the metal fragments scattered throughout the flesh.
注意这些金属碎片在肉上的分布
Snipers don't tend to use shotguns,
狙击手并不倾向于使用猎枪
mr. Nigel-Murray.
尼格尔-莫瑞先生
What weapon, aside from a shotgun,
除了猎枪 还有什么武器
fired at very close range, could cause
近距离开火时 可以造成
this type of fragmentation?
这种类型的碎裂
Finding the answer starts with asking the correct question.
问对问题是找到答案的开始
You just asked the correct question.
你刚刚问对了问题
I'll map and remove the fragments,
我要给这些碎片定位 然后取下
take them to Hodgins,
把它们交给哈金斯
see what the, uh, physical makeup can tell us.
看看碎片的材质能给我们提供什么线索
Hi, Booth.
布斯
Jacob.
雅各布
Welcome to my home.
欢迎来到我家
Can I get you anything?
我能为你做些什么
I just want to talk for a minute.
我只是想和你谈一会儿
You want to talk.
你想谈谈
Talk about what?
谈什么
Paula.
宝拉
Yeah, I heard.
是啊 我听说了
What did you say to make Paula kill herself?
你跟宝拉说了什么 导致她自杀了
Must have been very mean-spirited.
一定是说了一些卑鄙的话
You think that's my fault?
你认为那是我的错
Yeah.
是啊
Funny thing is, so do you.
有趣的事是 你也这样认为的吧
You never could stand the idea of collateral damage.
你一直都接受不了间接伤害这个概念
Do me a favor.
帮我个忙
You either shoot me, or you get the hell out of my house.
要么给我一枪 要么从我家滚出去
You and me Booth-- we've always been on the same side.
你和我 我们一直是站在同一边的
No, you're off the reservation, pal.
不 你背离了 伙伴
You want to do the right thing, you give me that gun,
你想做正确的事情 那就把枪给我
and you let me take you in.
让我把你抓起来
I'll tell you what.
我来告诉你
The day I wake up
如果有一天我一醒来
and there are no more bad people that need killing,
不再有坏人需要被我♥干♥掉
you're the one I come to.
我就会来找你自首
I'm coming after you, Jacob.
我会抓到你的 雅各布
It's my job.
这是我的工作
There's something you should consider, Booth.
有些事情你需要考虑 布斯
Of all the people that have died in our little clash of wills,
在我们对阵中 死掉的那些人
Paula was the only good person.
宝拉是唯一一个好人
I really liked her.
我真的喜欢她
And you're the reason she's dead.
而你却害得她自杀了
So tell me,
那么告诉我
standing in front of God,
站在上帝的面前
which one of us will be judged more harshly?
我们俩谁会遭到更严厉的审判呢
And here I thought you were a Buddhist.
在此以前我还以为你是个佛教♥徒♥呢
What I'm saying is: my conscience is clear.
我要说的是 我对得起自己的良心
That's the problem.
这才是问题所在
I'm coming after you,
我会对你穷追不舍
I'm gonna catch you,
我会抓到你的
and next time I have you in my sights,
下次你再出现在我眼前
I'm not aiming for your knees.
我不会瞄准你的膝盖了
Good to know,
这样很好
because if that moment comes,
因为如果那一刻到来
I will not hesitate to make
我会毫不犹豫的
that sweet son of yours fatherless.
让你的宝贝儿子失去父亲
He'll be the collateral damage.
他将成为间接伤害
He was in your apartment?
他在你家
Yes.
是的
Why didn't you,
为什么你不
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表