I know,but cooperating would certainly help your situation.
我知道 但合作应该会解决你当下的窘境
So,you and your husband,
那么你和你丈夫
you fought over money?
因为钱而发生争执了
Like any couple,sure.
和所有夫妻一样 对
These are credit card statements from the past year.
这是你们去年的信♥用♥卡♥账单
I see you liked buying things off infomercials.
我能看出你喜欢电视购物
Well,you can get good deals on TV
因为他们批量销♥售♥
because they buy in bulk.
所以东西总是物美价廉
Got you.
我懂
You also like online auctions.
你也喜欢线上拍卖♥♥
Oh,I see you bought Star Wars trading cards?
我看你买♥♥了星际大战的交换卡
Yeah. Growing up,me and my brothers
对 "原力"陪伴
were all fans of "The Force."
我和我哥哥们一路成长
I understand.
我理解
I'm a star warrior myself.
我自己本身也是星际使者
"Don't you call me a mindless philosopher,"
"竟敢叫我无脑的哲学家"
"you overweight glob of grease."
"你个脑满肥肠的球体"
Excuse me?
你说什么
C-3PO. I sounded just like him.
3PO 我声音听起来和他一模一样
From Star Wars?
星际大战里的
It's like the most quoted line in the movie?
电影里最经典的对白
Yeah,of course.
对 当然
Can you explain to me why you spent $500
你能不能解释一下你为什么花了500美元
on a Jedi Knight trading card with a red border
买♥♥了实际上一文不值的
when its value is less than a dollar?
红边绝地武士交换卡
I don't know. I guess I made a mistake.
我不知道 我想我可能是弄错了
What about the Clone Wars card you bought last month?
那你上月买♥♥的克隆人战争卡呢
Again,you spent $500,
你又花了500美元
but I could probably find it right now online,for 50 cents.
但我现在就能在网上找到 只值50美分
Look,when I get stressed,I shop.
我压力大时 我就购物
We don't have to make it into a big deal.
没必要大惊小怪
I'm not making this into anything it's not.
我只是陈述事实
I assure you.
我向你保证
Okay.
好
So Hannah's going to meet Parker tomorrow.
汉娜明天要见帕克了
You don't sound happy about that.
你听起来不是太开心啊
No,I am. It's going to be great.
不 我很开心 肯定会很棒的
It's going to be really good.
肯定会非常棒
I'm just,I'm a little worried,yeah.
我就 我就只是有点担忧
Because your loyalty lies with Parker,
因为你是永远向着帕克的
and if he doesn't accept Hannah,
如果他不接受汉娜
you may lose the woman you love.
你就可能失去自己心爱的女人
It's not that simple,Bones.
没有那么简单 骨头
I suppose not.
我猜也没那么简单
You could send him off to boarding school.
你可以把他送去寄宿学校
That's what the English have done for many generations.
几代英国人都这么解决问题
Boarding school? I'm not sending him to boarding school.
寄宿学校 我才不会把他送去寄宿学校
Then I wouldn't worry if I were you.
我要是你 我就不担心
No? Won't do you any good.
是吗 对你也没帮助
If your relationship falls apart,
如果你们关系闹僵
worrying won't salvage it.
就算担心也于事无补
Oh,thanks,Bones. Of course.
真是多谢 骨头 客气
Kathy Lyford spent thousands of dollars
凯希·莱福德花费上千元
buying Star Wars trading cards online.
在网上购买♥♥星球大战收藏卡
So,I had an aunt who spent
那又怎样 我有个婶婶
every last dime on old-fashioned cookie jars.
把所有积蓄都花在老式曲奇罐上
What's this have to do with our case?
这跟案子有关系吗
Yeah,but there are hundreds of online merchants
当然有 网上有好几百个
that sell Star Wars trading cards.
售卖♥♥星球大战收藏卡的店家
Kathy bought all of her cards from the same person
凯希却只从一个卖♥♥家那里买♥♥过
at grossly inflated prices.
而且价格高得离谱
So you're thinking that she was somehow laundering money
所以你认为她是想
through that online merchant?
通过网购洗钱
So she was paying inflated prices
所以才会出高价购买♥♥
for relatively worthless merchandise.
与实际价值不相符的商品
That's exactly what I'm thinking.
我正是这么想的
Kathy bought all of her cards from
凯希所有的收藏卡都是
a seller named Vader6♥4♥9.
从一个名叫黑武士6♥4♥9的卖♥♥家那里买♥♥的
I'll tell you what,I'll get a subpoena
看来我得申请张传票
for the identity of this Vader6♥4♥9.
查查这个黑武士6♥4♥9的真实身份
Good work,Sweets.
干得漂亮 小甜甜
Yeah,it was,wasn't it?
是啊 没错 是吧
Job well done.
干得漂亮
Well,you know.
呃 你们都懂的
Nine millimeter bullet is on the magnesium.
将九毫米子弹置于镁上
I can see if the fire would be enough to set it off.
用以观察产生的火力能否使其发射
Proving that he was shot by ammunition
从而证明他是被
that was stored in the car.
存于车上的子弹击中
Yeah,which would explain the lack of striations.
也能说明为何没有弹道摩擦
A simple yet elegant thesis.
真是简单又细致的设计
Now,the mist simulates a light rain,
开始吧 用喷雾模拟小雨
because water is needed to ignite the magnesium.
因为镁燃烧需要水
And although the magnesium can be
同时 尽管太阳
ignited by heat from the rising sun,
产生的热量也能引燃镁粉
I'll use these burners to save us some time.
出于省时考虑 我选择用炉子加热
Here. Given the fluorescent spectrometry of magnesium,
拿着 考虑到镁的荧光光谱效应
you're going to need those. All right.
你需要带上这个 好了
Any second now.
接下来就是见证奇迹的时刻
Let's crank these suckers up.
让我们扭开这些小阀门
Oh,are you okay?
啊 你还好吧
You shot me!
你击中了我
Well,technically no.
技术层面上说 我没有
The bullet is in the backstop.
子弹在挡弹墙里
You were struck by the bullet casing
你之所以被弹模击中
because we failed to account for Newton's Third Law of Motion.
是因为我们忘记考虑牛顿第三定律了
"For every action,there is... "
"对于任何作用力 都有..."
"An equal and opposite reaction." I know.
"大小相等方向相反的反作用力" 我也学过
Now,can you please go get me a first-aid kit?!
现在能麻烦你找个急救箱来吗
Oh,yes. Of course.
啊 是的 当然
Dr. Hodgins,
哈金斯博士
our experiment was a success,wasn't it?!
咱们试验很成功 对吧
Ow! Go!
疼 快去
Paul,we know that you're Vader6♥4♥9.
保罗 我们查到你是黑武士6♥4♥9
So? Is there a law against using that screen name?
那又怎样 用那个网名犯法吗
No. I'm actually more interested in the fact
不犯法 其实我比较关注
that you were suspended for fighting,bullying...
你因打架 恐吓而被停学
As his advocate,I have to object,Dr. Sweets.
作为辩护律师 我提出反对 斯维斯博士
Okay,I assure you that I am as concerned
我向你保证我和你一样
with Paul's welfare as you are.
关心保罗的权益问题
If he's in trouble,he needs help.
倘若他身陷困境 就应当得到帮助
I didn't do anything wrong.
我什么都没做错
You've been selling Star Wars cards
你一直在向你老师出♥售♥
to your teacher,haven't you?
星球大战收藏卡 是吧
Yeah. Capitalism's king,right?
没错 资本主义发财致富 不对吗
Well,she's been paying you a lot more than they were worth.
她出价远远超出卡片的实际价值
A lot more.
"远远"超出
Over $3,000 on worthless cards.
她花超过三千美元买♥♥一堆不值钱的卡片
Ms. Lyford was paying you
莱福德夫人不只是
for something else,wasn't she?
出钱买♥♥卡这么简单吧
Don't answer that.
不要回答
If he could offer an explanation,it could help him.
倘若他能给出解释 反而能帮他自己
Because right now the FBI thinks
因为目前联调局怀疑
that Ms. Lyford paid you to kill her husband.
莱福德夫人出钱让你杀了她丈夫
Paul,not another word.
保罗 一个字都别多说
You were paying Paul Linoto $500 a month
你每月支付保罗·林诺托五百美金
for worthless trading cards.
用来买♥♥不值钱的收藏卡
Now I don't want to make this more than it is,
我并不想无中生有
but it looks pretty bad without any help from me.
但没有我的帮助 你的境况实在不妙
Okay,look,I admit that I was paying him for something.
好吧 听着 我的确出于别的原因给他钱
I couldn't afford the cash,
我给不起现金
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表