that we'll never see Vincent again.
我们再也见不到文森特的事实
Can we just be sad
我们能不能就默哀一会儿
for a minute without...?
不要...
He was the sweetest guy... with all his facts.
他是最贴心的人 知道那么多事
And his confessions.
还有他的忏悔
I mean,
我是说
really, if those were the worst things he ever did...
真的 如果那些是他做过的最坏的事情
So...
那么
Broadsky got away.
布罗德斯基逃了
He was on a construction crane when he took the shot.
他是在一辆起重机上开的枪
We recovered the bullet casing.
我们找到了弹壳
It was an amazing shot.
这一枪太惊人了
How did Broadsky see into the lab?
布罗德斯基怎么能看到实验室内部的
Thermal imaging.
热成像
He aimed for the guy who picked up the phone.
他瞄准了接电♥话♥的人
He meant to kill you.
他原本想要杀死你
I'm the one who gave Vincent the phone.
是我把电♥话♥交给文森特的
I told him to pick it up.
我让他接电♥话♥的
You didn't know. I mean, there's no use...
你也不知道 我是说 这样也没用
I don't blame myself for this, Sweets.
我并不因此责怪自己 小甜甜
I blame the guy who pulled the trigger.
我责怪那个开枪的男人
Okay. You still have blood on your hands.
好吧 你手上还有血迹
Booth, she,
布斯 她
she means literally.
她说的是字面上的
What do we do now?
我们现在要做什么
We work to catch the murderer.
我们努力抓住凶手
I'm as tough as anybody in this world,
我算是很坚强的人了
but I refuse to perform the autopsy on Mr. Nigel-Murray.
但是我拒绝为尼格尔-莫瑞先生验尸
Why would we?
为什么需要验尸
I mean, we know what killed him.
我是说 我们知道死因
Guys, just listen to me for a second here.
伙计们 先听我说
All right, I've been through this.
我经历过这一切
Lost a lot of friends in war.
战争中失去过许多的朋友
So why don't we all just take, you know,
我们还是缓一缓神
a little time and, and then tomorrow, like Bones says,
然后明天 像骨头说的
we'll get the son of a bitch.
我们会抓住那个混♥蛋♥的
You're staying at my apartment tonight.
今晚你住我家
Okay.
好的
Keep the blinds closed, okay?
把百叶窗都关好 明白吗
I understand. You know what?
我知道 你知道吗
Just stay away from the windows, just to be safe.
安全起见 离窗户远点
Safe. Yes. All right, listen, Bones.
安全 好 好了 听着 骨头
Let me sleep on the couch, all right?
我睡沙发吧 行吗
You... you can have the bed.
你 你去睡床
No. No. I-I'm... I'm smaller.
不不 我 我个头小点
I-I can fit on the couch.
我在沙发上睡正合适
Plus, you have to kill Broadsky.
再说 你还得杀了布罗德斯基
You need your sleep.
你需要好好睡一觉
That's... very logical.
那 很有逻辑性
Thank you. Yes.
谢谢 是的
Oh, uh, this sweatshirt going to be okay?
这个运动衫行吗
Yes. I'll be fine. Thank you.
可以 我没问题的 谢谢你
All right, let... let me help you with the...
好吧 让 让我帮你
No, I can... I can make the bed. Thanks, Booth.
不用 我能 我会铺床 谢谢 布斯
Right. All right.
对 好吧
Good night, Bones.
晚安 骨头
Good night, Booth.
晚安 布斯
What?
什么
Sorry. Sorry.
对不起 对不起
I-I... I didn't mean to wake you up.
我没想吵醒你
Oh, no. That's okay, babe.
不 没关系的 宝贝
I wish you'd gone home.
我希望你回家去
Yeah. Well, I wish you'd gone home.
是啊 我希望你回家去
Yeah.
我知道
I know you... you really liked Vincent.
我知道你 你真的很喜欢文森特
When we found out that our baby
当我们发现我们的孩子
has a 25% chance of being born blind,
有25%的可能天生失明时
Vincent, he gave me this list
文森特 他给了我一张列表
of other things that have a one in four chance.
上面列着其他有四分之一机会发生的事情
He thought statistics could make us feel better.
他认为统计数据会让我们感觉好点
Yeah.
没错
Well, what did you find?
你刚刚发现什么了
Okay. All right, so...
行 好吧
the only thing that appears to be missing
马特·莱辛格的钱包中唯一
from Matt Leishenger's wallet-- it went here,
不见的物品 原本放在这里
in this slot.
在这个插袋里
A credit card?
信♥用♥卡♥
Well, but the FBI checked
但是联邦调查局核查过了
and both his credit cards are accounted for.
他的两张信♥用♥卡♥都不符合
But whatever did go there-- right?
不管里面放过什么
Left behind traces of gold.
都留下了黄金的痕迹
Gold?
黄金吗
I know, right?
奇怪 是吧
Well, you'll find what it was.
你会查出这是什么的
Bet on it, baby.
必须的 亲爱的
You bet on it, too, baby.
宝贝儿你也要好好的哦
Poor Vincent.
可怜的文森特
Yeah. I know.
是啊 我知道
Oh. I'm sorry.
抱歉
No, I'm sorry. I'm sorry.
没 我的错 对不起
Did you... did you hear something?
你听到什么了吗
No. No.
没 没有
Want me to put the gun away?
要我把枪拿开吗
Yes.
是的
Okay. What's wrong?
好的 怎么了
He kept saying, "Don't make me go."
他一直说 别赶我走
What?
什么
Vincent.
文森特
He was looking at me,
他看着我
and he was saying, "Don't make me leave."
一直说 不要让我离开
He said that he...
他说他
...that he loved being there.
喜欢待在那儿
Why would he think that I'm the one making him leave?
为什么他会认为是我让他离去的
What kind of person am I?
我到底是什么人啊
No. Come here. No, no, no, no, no, Bones.
不 过来 不不不 骨头
You got that all wrong, all right?
你全弄错了
You got it all wrong.
你弄错了
No, I... I heard him.
不 我听到他了
You did, too.
你也听到了
"Don't make me leave."
别赶我走
That's what he said.
他就是这样说的
He wasn't talking to you.
他不是在跟你说
I was the only one there.
我是唯一在场的人
And you.
还有你
He wasn't... he wasn't talking to you.
他不是在跟你说话
He was talking to God.
他是在和上帝说话
He didn't want to die.
他不想死
No, Vincent was like me, Booth.
不 文森特和我一样 布斯
He was an atheist.
他是无神论者
Okay.
好吧
Then he was talking to the universe, then.
那他是在和宇宙交谈
He didn't want to go.
他不想死
He wasn't ready, Bones.
他没准备好 骨头
He wanted to stay.
他想留下来
Well, if there was a God,
如果上帝存在
then he would have let Vincent stay here with us.
就会让文森特留在我们身边
That's not how it works.
不是那样的
Can you just...? Yeah.
你能不能 没问题
That's why I'm here.
我在你身边
I'm right here.
我在呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表