they need to be flash frozen.
他们需要被瞬间冷冻
I get it, Bones. I should have seen it earlier
我明白 骨头 我本该早点想到的
because when a body is frozen slowly
因为如果尸体被缓慢冷冻
the decomposition rate speeds up as a body thaws.
解冻后尸体的分解速度就会加倍
Hey!
嘿
Bones? Look, plastic filled with concrete.
骨头 看 混凝土塑料棒
That's the murder weapon.
那就是凶器
You killed the wrong guy.
你杀错了人
What do you mean?
你说什么
Ritchie the V didn't steal your ice.
倒三角瑞奇没有偷你的冰块
It was his roommate.
是他的舍友干的
They were wearing the same shirt.
他们穿着相同的T恤
You and Pepe were hollering at each other.
你和佩佩吵了起来
He takes off. You see Ritchie in the same shirt.
他走后 你看见穿着相同T恤的瑞奇
Maybe you threatened him with your Wiffle bat.
可能你想用你的威夫棒吓吓他
He doesn't know that the bat's filled with cement.
他不知道球棒是用水泥做的
He comes at you... You hit him twice.
他冲你扑来... 你打了他两下
Then you put him on ice for two days.
然后你把他在冰块上放了两天
Then you bury him at the beach.
然后把他埋在了沙滩
I'm just trying to make a living.
我只是为了谋生
You know what it's like to be overrun by these morons?
你知道整天被那群白♥痴♥围着是什么滋味吗
Every delivery they screw with me.
每次送货时都要找我麻烦
Take my ice.
拿我的冰块
And I lost it.
然后我失控了
You know, Pepe-- he's a real douche.
知道吗 佩佩确实是个混♥蛋♥
And I'm sure he's got his beatings
我相信他挨打
coming to him down the line, but Ritchie
都是自找的 但是瑞奇
Ritchie was a good guy.
瑞奇是个好人
All he was doing was looking for
他不过是为了在泽西海滩
a good time up at the Jersey Shore.
找些乐子罢了
What can I say?
我能说什么
They all look alike.
他们都长得很像
When you said you didn't need us to help you move in
当你说不需要我们帮你搬家时
I thought you were merely being polite.
我以为你在和我们客气
I don't really do that.
我一般不那么做
I'm still...
我还是...
This is everything you own in the world?
这些就是你的全部家当
Mm-hmm. It's the life I choose.
没错 这就是我选择的生活
Yeah, she travels light. I used to travel light.
她轻装旅行 我曾经也这样
Booth won't even have to make room for you.
布斯根本不需要给你腾地方
Hey, man of the house.
嘿 男主人
Come on in. Pretend you live here.
进来吧 假装你住在这里
Hi. What's going on?
嗨 怎么回事
Oh, my God.
天哪
Did you not mean it when you said I could move in?
你让我搬来住 不是认真的
No, I... Yes, I wanted you to move in.
不是...我想让你搬进来
We offered to help her, but...
我们想帮她 但是...
This is everything.
这就是所有东西了
You're basically taking in a homeless woman.
你基本上就是收容了个无家可归的女人
I prefer the term nomad.
我更喜欢流浪者这个称呼
I used to be a nomad
我曾经也是个流浪者
who drank wine.
曾经也喝酒
You don't drink wine anymore?
你现在不喝酒了
No.
不是吧
And he just got it.
他明白了
Hey, congratulations!
嘿 恭喜你
Thank you. That's so great.
谢谢 真是太好了
Listen, you have to act surprised
听着 当哈金斯告诉你时
when Hodgins tells you, okay?
你必须表现的很吃惊 好吗
Promise.
我保证
You're going to be a great mom.
你会成为一个很棒的妈妈的
Thank you.
谢谢你
Ooh, speaking of which
说到这儿
I've got to get home to Michelle
我必须回去陪米歇尔了
and I don't want to reek of wine.
我可不能带着酒气
Yeah, I should probably get home to Mr. Hodgins.
是啊 我也该回家找哈金斯先生了
Bye, guys. Bye.
拜拜了 大家 拜拜
Congratulations. Thank you.
恭喜你 谢谢
Hey, wait for me.
嘿 等我一下
Okay. Welcome home.
好了 欢迎回家
What's that?
那是什么
Oh, uh, it's a housewarming gift.
是乔迁的礼物
A Bakelite, original.
胶木电♥话♥ 原版的
Do you like it?
你喜欢吗
Hey, it's a real one.
嘿 是真的哦
Temperance told me that you liked phones, so...
坦普瑞说你喜欢这种电♥话♥ 所以...
No, I love it. Thanks.
不 我很喜欢 谢谢
You're welcome. You're welcome.
不客气 不客气
Great.
太好了
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
Oh, no. Stay.
别走 留下吧
Do you want to join us for dinner?
想和我们一起吃晚餐吗
Yeah. I can make my famous mac and cheese.
没错 我可以做我拿手的芝士通心粉
No. Traditionally when two people share a domicile
不用了 通常情况下 当两个人
for the first time
第一次同居的时候
the person who doesn't leaves.
别的人就要离开
See you tomorrow.
明天见了
Well, thanks for your help.
多谢帮我
Hey, Bones.
嘿 骨头
I'll see you tomorrow.
明天见了
Yes. Tomorrow.
好的 明天见
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表