No. Stop talking.
别说话了
No. I said no to the sevruga
不行 我说了不要闪光鲟鱼子酱
because it cost too much.
因为太贵了
And my client who extremely loud and demanding and cheap...
我的客户很吵 要求苛刻 还很贱
wouldn't know good caviar from strawberry jam.
根本分不清上等鱼子酱和草莓酱的区别
Thank you.
谢谢
Please tell me
求你们告诉我
you're here to arrest me for Wendy's murder,
你们是因我谋杀温迪而逮捕我的
because I could really use the break.
因为我可真想歇一歇
Is that a confession, Mr. Hargrove?
你这是认罪吗 哈格夫先生
No. It was a joke.
不 是玩笑
A bad joke, but a joke.
很糟的玩笑 但不是认罪
Look, Wendy was my friend,
温迪是我的好友
but she was also my meal ticket.
但她同时也是我的饭票
Well, it seems like your meal ticket left you
看上去你的饭票留了
an even bigger meal ticket, pal.
更大的饭票给你 兄弟
I'm sorry. What?
抱歉 什么
Wendy left you the business in her will.
温迪在遗嘱里把公♥司♥留给了你
Sh-she did? The... the whole thing?
她 是吗 整家公♥司♥吗
Hey, are you aware that she recently transferred
你知道她最近将一半的事业
half the business to you?
都给你了吗
Oh, my God.
我的天
That seemed very sincere.
那反应看上去很真实
Or he's just probably feeling guilty that he killed her.
或许他只是为杀害她而感到内疚
Oh, she, um... she told me
噢 她...她跟我说
she had a surprise for me on, uh, Valentine's Day,
她在情人节那天要给我个惊喜
but, wow, this is beyond sweet.
但 天啊 这实在太贴心了
God, I loved that woman.
天啊 我爱她
You've said that many times. No, I loved her.
你说过很多次了 不 我爱她
You know, loved her, loved her.
你懂吗 真爱 是真爱
Like, uh, romantically.
是 浪漫的
Sexually.
两性上的
Uh, I...
我
I was under the impression that you were a homosexual.
我还以为你是个同性恋
Oh, uh, yeah, I get that a lot.
是的 经常有人这么说
I know I seem like Jane,
我知道我看起来有点娘
but, nope, all Tarzan.
但不 我是个男子汉
Been like this since I was a kid.
我从小就是这样
It's had precisely two advantages.
准确来说 这有两个优势
I got laid a lot in high school.
我高中的时候艳福不浅
And the other is, uh, my career.
另一个就是 我的事业
I'm a wedding planner.
我是个婚礼策划人
I mean, I-I guess I could have been a choreographer,
我是说 我想我也可以去做舞蹈指导
but you have to have talent for that.
但干那行需要有天赋
So, is that why Wendy, uh, hired you?
所以 这是温迪雇你的原因吗
Well, she hired me because I'm very good at the job,
她雇用我是因为我的工作出色
but, yes, she...
但 没错 她
assumed I was gay until one night,
一直当我是个同志 直到那晚
we got into the champagne.
我们喝了很多香槟
Well, gay, straight or in between,
管你是弯是直 还是不弯不直
you definitely have the best motive.
你绝对有最强烈的动机
Inheriting the company?
因为得到整个公♥司♥吗
Very sweet, but, uh... well, let's face it.
真贴心 不过 算了 我们直说吧
Without Wendy, the company's not worth much.
没有温迪 公♥司♥根本就一文不值
She's the face, the personality.
她才是公♥司♥的门面 灵魂
I'm just the muscle.
我不过是跑腿的
Booth? Yeah.
布斯 说
Hodgins and Angela sent a rendering
哈金斯和安吉拉发来了
of what the murder weapon looked like.
凶器的模拟图
Wait a second.
等下
That's... Pull that.
这是...把那个拔♥出♥来♥
Excuse me.
不好意思
That's a $7,000...
那个要七千美元
Aha. Look at that, would you?
哈 看看这个啊
Almost had me going there for a second, pal.
你差点蒙了我 伙计
Not anymore.
还是被识破了
You are under arrest.
你被捕了
In checking the victim's e-mails,
查看了被害人的邮件
I found that someone else used her computer
我发现在你们找到她的尸体前38小时
to check his e-mails 38 hours before you found the body.
有别人用了她的电脑查看了他的邮件
That would have been very close
这和她的遇害时间很近啊
to her time of her death. Who was it?
是谁看的
Greg Bovitz, the victim's estranged husband.
格雷格·博维茨 和被害人分居的丈夫
Bovitz already admitted to being there.
博维茨已经承认他去过那儿了
But did he admit to breaking into her computer?
但是他是否承认了侵入了她的电脑呢
It couldn't have been someone else?
不会是别人吗
Within 20 seconds of checking his own e-mail?
还在二十秒内查看了他自己的邮件吗
Did he get in? Yup.
他进去了吗 是的
He would have found that his wife
他发现他的妻子
gave away half the business to her business partner.
把一半的生意白送给了她的合作伙伴
Hey, Bones.
骨头
Oh, there you are.
你在这儿啊
We found the victim's blood on the murder weapon,
我们在凶器上发现了被害人的血
but Hodgins found something else.
但是哈金斯发现了别的
Oh, what else?
什么别的
An oily substance.
油类物质
Anything more than that?
还有别的吗
Take a look. Take a look.
看一下 看一下
Okay, I'm taking a look.
好的 我看
Really?
真的吗
After all this time,
过了这么长时间
you expect me to know what this stuff says?
你真的以为我能看懂这些东西吗
It's a compound containing neat's-foot, Stockholm tar,
是一种混合物 包括牛蹄油 松焦油
saligari, silicone
硅树脂
and eucalyptus oil. Those are all generic terms,
还有桉叶油 这些都是通称
and not at all scientific.
不是科学用语
Don't make me beg.
不要让我求你
What does this mean?
这到底意味着什么
It's horse hoof oil.
这是马蹄油
The victim's estranged husband keeps horses.
和被害人分居的丈夫在养马
He-he drives brides and grooms around in his carriage.
他用四轮马车载新郎新娘
He killed her. Okay, I get it.
他杀了她 好的 我知道了
But this evidence is not enough to make an arrest,
但是这个证据不足以逮捕他
let alone convict.
更不用说定罪了
But statistically,
但是从统计学上讲
he's the only viable suspect.
他是唯一可能的犯罪嫌疑人
Bones, any chance that your acting's gotten better
骨头 你的演技在这两年
in the last couple of years?
有什么进步吗
Oh, yes.
是的
Who will I be playing?
我要扮演谁
Darren Hargrove's not gay?
达伦·哈格夫不是同志
That's bull. He's totally gay.
那是胡扯 他是一个彻头彻尾的同志
Mmm, tell you what.
告诉你
We're convinced that your wife was having an affair.
我们确信你的妻子有外遇
Yeah, I don't... I don't think so.
我不 我不这样认为
Do you think Darren killed her?
你认为是达伦杀了她吗
Oh, I have another theory.
我有其他的推论
What do you think is the number one motive in a murder?
你认为最好的犯罪动机是什么
Would it be money or jealousy?
是钱呢还是嫉妒呢
I want a lawyer.
我需要律师
Fine.
可以
Fine. You don't have to talk.
可以 你不必说话
That's your right, but...
这是你的权力 但是
you might want to listen.
你可能需要听听
Thank you, Bones.
谢谢 骨头
This is the murder weapon.
这是凶器
On the murder weapon is the same oil
在这个凶器上有一些和你用在马上
you use on your horse.
一样的油
Anyone can buy horse oil.
谁都可以买♥♥到马蹄油
Horse oil and...
马蹄油和
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表