It was a glance,that's all.
只是瞄了一眼 没别的
Next question.
下一道问题
Hold on.
等等
Sorry. Agent Booth needs me.
对不起 布斯探员需要我
Sure. I'll wait here and look over the questions.
当然 我在这里等你复习一下那些问题
No,you don't need to. You'll be fine.
不 你不需要 你会没事的
But...
但是
Trust me,Miss Daisy.
相信我 黛西小姐
You'll be fine.
你会没事的
Yeah,I was having sex with Mrs. Lyford,
没错 我跟莱福德女士有发生性关系
but it was... it was no big deal.
但那不是什么大事
While your peers might think that having sex with an adult
尽管你或许觉得跟成年人发生性关系
is a kind of a victory,it's still abusive,
象征着某种胜利 这仍然属虐待
and the psychological damage can be significant.
而且受到的心理创伤会可能非常大
Dr. Sweets,where is this going?
斯维斯医生 你打算说什么
As his child advocate,
作为一个未成年人辩护律师
I would think you would know,Ms. Hanover.
我想你知道的 汉诺威小姐
Studies show that as the relationship fails,
研究显示当关系破裂
the student often feels powerless and angry.
学生通常感觉无力 愤怒
Look,Agent Booth found a knife in your locker.
听着 布斯探员在你储物柜里找到一把刀
George Lyford was killed with a knife.
乔治·莱福德是被刀刺杀的
I brought it to school to pry open a dude's locker
我带去学校是为了撬开一家伙的储物柜
and shove in a dead trout. It was a prank.
放进一条死鳟鱼 只是个恶作剧
He started it
是他先开始
when he put pepper spray in my gym shorts.
在我的运动短裤里喷上胡椒喷雾的
Okay,okay,let's get back to you and your teacher.
好的 好的 我们回到你和你的老师
Now you claim it was just sex.
现在你说这只是单纯的性关系
You had no deeper feelings for her? That's right.
你对她没有其他感觉吗 没错
But we have your cell phone records,Randy.
但我们有你的通话记录 兰迪
You and Mrs. Lyford talked an average
你和莱福德女士在过去三个月
of two hours a day for the past three months.
平均每天通话两个小时
That doesn't sound like "Just sex."
这并不像只是单纯的性关系
Okay,so I love her.
好吧 我爱她
Why is that so crazy?
那有什么疯狂的
She loves me,too.
她也爱我
I could feel it.
我能感觉到
But I didn't kill anyone.
但我没杀害任何人
I didn't have to.
我不需要
She would've left him.
她会离开他的
Randy,stop talking.
兰迪 不要再说了
I understand that you're here to protect him,
我明白你在这里是为了保护他
but we need to know where Randy was two nights ago
但我们需要知道两天前的夜晚
when George Lyford was killed.
当乔治·莱福德遇害时兰迪在哪里
Home. Like every night.
家 我每晚都在家
All right,was anyone home with you?
好的 有人在家和你一起吗
I live with my aunt,but she works nights.
我跟我阿姨住 但她上晚班
But she loves me,okay? I-I know that.
但她爱我 好吗 我知道的
She would've left him.
她会离开他的
I got the swab results back.
我拿到了刮取物质的鉴定结果
S.E.M. Analysis says the murder weapon was
扫描式电子显微镜分♥析♥出凶器是
a knife made of carbon steel.
由碳钢做的刀子
Which means it was forged prior to 196♥4♥.
就是说那是在一九六♥四♥年之前锻造的
It also means that the knife you found in Randy's locker
这也说明你在兰迪的储物柜里找到的小刀
was not the murder weapon.
并不是凶器
The knife that stabbed our victim
刺杀我们被害人的小刀
was laminated in silver.
是用银碾压的
Why would you laminate a blade in silver?
为什么会用银碾压刀刃
It's a soft metal. That's right.
那是软金属 没错
No one uses silver to laminate a blade,
没人会用银碾压刀刃
unless it's the Damascus blade.
除非是大马士革钢刀
You said that with a great dramatic flourish.
你用了非常戏剧性的语调陈述
Please continue.
请继续
Hitler had 30 Damascus Blades hand-forged as presents
希♥特♥勒♥送了三十把大马士革钢刀给他的
for his top commanders.
最高统帅们作为礼物
Now,those knives were coveted by American GIs.
现在 美国♥军♥人都想得到那些刀
Some of them were taken as souvenirs
有些被巴顿第三陆军的
by soldiers in Patton's Third Army.
士兵当作纪念品拿走了
The owner of the Chopper Shop
那个汽修店店主
had a grandfather who served in Patton's...
他的爷爷曾经在巴顿
Third Army. Third Army.
第三陆军服役 第三陆军
Yeah,I know.
没错 我知道
The murder weapon must have belonged to Jesse Wilson.
凶器肯定属于杰西·威尔森
What's this about?
又有什么事
I told you about George. I helped.
我告诉了你乔治的事 我帮过忙了
And I appreciate that.
关于那个我很感激
Now maybe you can explain
现在或许你可以解释
why George Lyford was killed with your knife.
为什么乔治·莱福德会被你的刀杀害
Whoa,slow down.
哇呜 慢着
You said George was shot. He was stabbed to death?
你说乔治被射杀 他是被刺死的吗
Stabbed,that's right.
刺杀 没错
Patton's Third Army.
巴顿第三陆军
Your grandfather brought back
你爷爷从纳粹德国
a knife from Nazi Germany,didn't he?
带回了一把刀 没错吧
Yeah. It was awesome.
是的 那太棒了
But it was stolen from my shop.
但它在店里被偷了
That's pretty valuable
那挺贵重的啊
to just leave lying around here,huh?
就随便放在这里吗
Valuable? I didn't know.
贵重吗 我不晓得
I left it with the other stuff--
我将它跟其他工具放在一起
the helmets,medals,badges.
安全帽 奖牌 徽章
It's all gone now. The Nazi stuff,
现在全都没了 纳粹的东西
a bunch of my tools,
很多我的工具
and some chopper parts were all jacked from my shop.
还有一些在我店里拆除的部件
When was that? Yesterday?
什么时候 昨天吗
No. Six months ago.
不 六个月前
I filed a police report.
我报案了
I always suspected Randy's girlfriend,
我总怀疑是兰迪的女友干的
but I didn't have any proof. Randy had a girlfriend?
但我没证据 兰迪有女友
On again,off again.
分分合合的
She's trouble.
她不是什么好货
After the stuff was jacked,she didn't come around so much.
偷东西事件之后她就不常过来了
**You don't know
你有所不知
**Hey,what you do to me
你对我的所作所为
**What you do to me
你的所作所为
**Now all I see
在我看来
**Yeah,yeah,is new to me
如此陌生
**New to me,yeah,yeah
如此陌生
**Just four-dollar bars
在便宜酒吧
**And embellished strong
强装的坚强
**Said you had done me wrong
说你误会了我
**But we'll see
但我们走着瞧
**We'll see
走着瞧
**Yeah
没错
**What you do to me
你的所作所为
**What you do to me
你的所作所为
**Yeah
没错
I've been approved.
我通过了
I passed my psychological evaluation.
我通过心理评估了
An absurd and useless requirement.
一个荒唐而没用的测评要求
I agree.
完全同意
But when seen through Lance's eyes,
但在兰斯看来
psychology can be fascinating.
心理学也可以很令人着迷
When asked what my favorite color was,
当被问到我最喜欢的颜色是什么时
I responded something
我说的是
in the 520 to 570 nanometer range.
光谱范围为520至570纳米的颜色
They were baffled. Fools.
他们就傻了 真蠢啊
I agree. But I'm glad I made the cut.
没错 不过我很开心我达标了
I could be working here forever now.
我可以一直在这里工作了
Then be useful.
那就快发光发热吧
I'm examining the right ilium,
我在检查右髂骨
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表