Wait a minute. You didn't do the pre-complete ring off did you?
等等 你该不会铃♥声♥没响完就挂了吧
What, the what?
什...什么
I mean, it's one thing to let the call
让电♥话♥自然转到语♥音♥信箱
ring through to voice mail, but it's another,
是一回事 但你响一两声
when you make a point
就故意切断
of cutting the call off after one or two rings.
就是另一回事了
I mean, the caller knows. It's like a slap in the face.
打电♥话♥的人知道的 就跟被搧耳光一样
I mean, even if I did do that,
就算我真那么做了
it really wouldn't be any of your business.
也跟你没什么关系吧
I finished looking at the key
你们在犯罪现场找到的钥匙
you guys found at the crime scene.
我已经检查完了
Were you able to determine the year and model of the vehicle?
能判断出车辆的型号♥和年份吗
Even better. This is something called a "smart key."
远不止 这种钥匙被称作"智能钥匙"
It's a tiny microchip
里面有小型芯片
that stores the owner's custom settings.
储存了车主的自定义设置
Does it belong to the killer or the victim?
是凶手的还是被害人的
I don't know. The personal info is encrypted,
不知道 个人信息加密了
so I'm working on that now.
我正在破解密♥码♥
So Angela decoded the smart key;
安琪拉破译了智能钥匙
got the victim's name?
确认了被害人的姓名
Yeah. He'd been missing four days,
对 他已经失踪四天了
which fits time of death. And the dentals, they match.
与死亡时间吻合 牙科记录也吻合
His name is Ross Dixon.
被害人名叫罗斯·迪克森
Look at that. Thank you.
打开了 多谢
So he lives here all alone?
他自己住在这儿吗
Well, his wife, uh,
她妻子
left him last year, and moved to Madrid.
去年离开他搬去了马德里
The kids are all grown up.
孩子都长大了
Nobody's talked to this guy for a long time.
很久没人跟他交谈过了
He must have been wealthy.
他肯定很有钱
He was an ad guy.
他是广♥告♥人
A what? Advertising.
什么 广♥告♥
He owned his own advertising agency.
他有自己的广♥告♥公♥司♥
Well, I picked the wrong business.
我真是入错行了
Wow... Now this is a bachelor pad.
这才是单身汉的寓所
Yeah, if you're one of the Jetsons.
如果你是杰森家成员的话[《杰森一家》美剧]
What are we looking for?
我们该找什么
Anything that, uh, you know,
什么都可能 就是那种
just screams out at us.
冲你"尖叫"的东西
I don't see anything.
没有啊
Nothing's out of place.
没什么特别的
Oh, you're the shrink, you see.
你看 你是个精神医师
You just got to feel the vibe.
你得学会感应
The vibe? That's right,
感应 没错
"The vibe," all right? I have a trained eye.
"感应"明白吧 我有火眼金睛
Okay, what do you see?
好吧 你看到什么了
What do I see? That box.
我看到什么了 那个盒子
What do you think's inside that box?
你觉得盒子里是什么
Should we find out? Let's find out.
该打开看看吗 去看看
All right. Oh, look.
好 看
Dixon's portfolio.
是迪克森的作品集
Slambolt Energy Drink.
重击能量饮料
"Punch your yawn in the face!"
"给你的呵欠一击重拳"
Have you ever tried the stuff? It's caustic.
你喝过这东西没 有腐蚀性的
Wow. This guy worked on some pretty big accounts:
这伙计接了不少大生意
Roadsafe Insurance, Russian Moose Vodka...
一路平安保险 俄♥罗♥斯♥驼鹿伏特加
Hank-furters.
汉克热狗
Wasn't there a big scandal about this recently?
这个最近不是有丑闻吗
Yeah, a well-publicized recall,
发现里面根本不含肉类后
after it was discovered they don't contain any actual meat.
被媒体曝光 将产品召回
So "100% pure beef"... It's a lie.
"百分百纯牛肉" 是个谎言
Advertising does have victims.
可能有人因广♥告♥受害
Maybe one of them wanted revenge.
所以想报复
Maybe that's stretching it a bit.
扯太远了
No. Not at all. Sure was good
不 哪有 他一定
at what he did. Look at all these trophies.
精于广♥告♥创意 看看这些奖杯
Francuzzi & Schess.
弗兰克斯&蔡司
That's a-that's a big agency.
那...那可是个大公♥司♥
Seems like Dixon worked there
看来迪克森一直在那工作
until he hung out his own shingle
直到六个月前
about six months ago.
他另起炉灶
Maybe he was fired.
也许他被炒了
You know, something had to prompt his departure.
定是发生了什么事情促使他离开
Well, it's a place to start.
可以从这个方向开始查
It's not like anyone else is missing him right now.
似乎目前还没人想找他
Hey, I was just about to come look for you.
我正要去找你呢
Well, here I am.
我来了
You are grumpy.
你的确挺暴躁
Grumpy? No.
暴躁 没啊
Who even says "grumpy"?
谁会说"暴躁"这个词
Well, Angela.
好吧 是安琪拉
Angela said I was grumpy?
安琪拉说我暴躁吗
Hodgins, she did not reject you.
哈金斯 她并没有拒绝你
She rejected your call.
她只是不想接你电♥话♥
It was a pre-complete ring off.
那通电♥话♥铃♥声♥还没响完就被挂了
From my wife, dude.
那可是我老婆 伙计
Are you really going to tell me that's nothing?
你真的认为什么事都没有吗
Okay, no.
好吧 不是
So what did you do? Nothing.
你干了什么事 没什么啊
I-I-I make her breakfast,
我...我给她做早餐
I tie her shoes, for God's sake.
帮她系鞋带 都到这个份上了
Well, there's got to be something.
肯定是有什么事你做错了
Are you going to talk to her?
你要跟她谈谈吗
Of course not.
当然不会
She's pregnant. The hormones are running the institution.
她可是个孕妇 荷尔蒙就是她的大脑
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Well, this particular fracture wound was open,
这一处骨折伤暴露在外
so I was hoping that you'd find some trace.
我在想你也许能发现物质残留于此
Let me take a look.
让我看看
So... Where are you going?
对了...你这是要去哪儿
I'm off to talk to Cam about my hours.
我准备去跟凯讨论下我的工作时间
You want more of them or less of them?
你是要延长还是缩短
As many as I can get.
多多益善
Well, Cam responds best to just calm logic.
冷静而逻辑地谈 凯会比较好说话
I was thinking outright flattery.
我在想直截了当地拍马屁
Yeah, you'll do fine.
你没问题的
Dr. Saroyan.
瑟罗博士
Are you examining the victim's stomach contents?
你在检查死者胃里的残留物吗
Small intestine, or what's left of it.
是小肠 应该说是还没有尸解的部分
Great.
很好
So, Dr. Brennan told me that you needed someone
布纳恩博士告诉我
to put in some extra hours around the lab.
实验室里需要有人多工作几个小时
I'm available.
我随时待命
I think I'm just going to divide the hours equally
我想我会将这部分时间平均分配
among all the interns.
给每个实习生
I'll... post the schedule by the door.
我会把时间表贴在门旁边
But Dr. Saroyan,
但是瑟罗博士
I'm the only one who needs those hours.
我是唯一一个需要额外工作小时的人
Financially speaking.
从经济上考虑
However... all of you are equally qualified,
但是...你们的工作能力相当
and that's all I'm supposed to take into consideration.
而我所需要考虑的也只有这一点
You understand, don't you?
你能理解吧 是吗
Of course. But the decision
当然 但最终的决定权
is ultimately yours, isn't it?
还是在你手上 不是吗
Are you... questioning my ability
你是在...质疑
to make a fair decision, Mr. Bray?
我做公平决策的能力吗 布雷先生
No. No. Not at all. I...
不 不是 绝对不是 我...
Okay.
好的
I...
我...
I found something unusual about the victim's facial bones.
我在死者的面部骨骼上发现了不寻常之处
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表