Hey, you.
喂 你
You okay?
没事吧
Oh, God.
天啊
Drop it!
放下
Drop the knife! Drop it! Drop the weapon!
放下刀 放下 放下武器
How about an encyclopedia?
百科全书如何
Oh, uh, or a microscope.
或是显微镜
Come on, Bones, Angela and Hodgins are having a baby,
骨头 安琪拉和哈金斯要有孩子
not a graduate student. I got it.
又不是要养研究生 我知道了
Stuffed animal. That's it.
毛绒玩具 就是它了
How will that benefit the child?
这对孩子有什么益处
Bones, they're having a kid whose major pastime
骨头 他们的孩子大多时候
is gonna be pooping his pants, okay?
都可能在拉裤子
Mr. Poo-Poo Pants.
便便裤先生
Well, in one of my foster families,
我待过一个寄养家庭
I had a-a stuffed dog.
有个毛绒狗
And you liked it, right?
你很喜欢对吧
It frightened me, actually.
事实上挺吓人的
It was the family pet for many years
狗狗是那家人的宠物
before they had it stuffed.
后来被做成了毛绒玩具
W-We'll forget about the whole stuffed animal thing.
咱们还是别送毛绒玩具了
I-I got it; we'll get him one of those mobiles for the crib.
想到了 给他婴儿床上弄个悬挂饰物
Oh, those are very good for spatial recognition
那对于空间辨识
and cognitive development.
和认知发展很有帮助
There. See, that wasn't so hard, was it?
这就对了 你看 不难吧
Hmm? Piece of cake.
小菜一碟
Soon, I'm going to be the only one without a child.
很快我就会变成唯一一个没孩子的人
Come on, please, Bones.
别这么想 骨头
I'll tell you what, when you get a good look
我告诉你吧 当你看到
at that pudgy little baby face,
婴儿胖乎乎的小脸儿
hormones are gonna go wacko.
你的荷尔蒙就会变得很古怪
Right? And before you know it,
对吧 还不等你意识到
bang, Mama Bones.
砰地一声 骨头妈妈出现了
That's not how it happens, Booth.
布斯 事情不是这样的
I think that's how it works.
我觉得就是这样发生的
Okay, okay.
好了好了
Time to go to work.
该干活了
I need you back at the lab right now.
我要你马上回实验室
Why? Did someone remove the remains
为什么 又有人从犯罪现场
from a crime scene again?
移回遗骸了吗
Oh, that's not good.
这可不妙
You know how cranky she gets about that.
你知道她很不喜欢别人那么做
This particular body-- she's still alive.
这次带回来的 还活着
But if she's still alive, then why do you need me?
如果她还活着 那还需要我做什么
Because it looks like she killed someone.
因为看起来她杀了某人
And we need your forensic voodoo to tell us
我们需要你的法证小巫术帮我们查出
who she is and who her victim might be.
她是谁 被害人又是谁
Why don't we just question her?
为什么不直接问她
I would love to, Cherie, but she's a deaf-mute.
我倒是想啊 亲爱的 但她是聋哑人
"Deaf-mute" is a historically derogative term.
"聋哑"一般来讲是个贬义词
I believe the correct terminology is
正确术语应该是
"deaf and uncommunicative."
"听力与交流障碍"
Whatever the song title, she can't hear, and she ain't talking.
不管你叫她什么 反正她听不见也说不出
This is outrageous, Ms. Julian.
这太过分了 吉莉安女士
You can't keep this child here
如果不提出指控
without filing charges.
你不能留她在这里
Yes, I can. I have a court order.
我可以留下她 我有法庭命令
Is this the girl?
就是这个女孩吗
Yes. And I'm Grace Meacham.
对 我是格蕾丝·米奇姆
I've been appointed by Child Protective Services
我受儿童保护服务机构指派
to represent the child's interests
在找到她父母之前
until her family can be found.
维护她的权益
And you've made an assumption of
你根据什么
her status as a minor based on... what?
判断她是未成年人
Look at her. Are you a scientist or a doctor?
看她就知道了 你是科学家还是医生
No, I'm an attorney. But...
我是律师 但...
Then let's agree that I won't give you legal opinions
那我不会给你法律意见
and you won't pretend to be a scientist.
你也不要假装科学家 同意吧
Was she covered in blood when she was found?
发现她时她浑身是血吗
Yes, someone else's blood.
对 是别人的血
We're trying to figure out whose.
我们正在调查是谁的
She also has particulates on her
身上还有些微粒
that might tell us what happened.
也许能告诉我们发生了什么
And she was carrying this?
她带着这个
Yep. She was waving the knife around,
对 她挥舞着刀
threatening the arresting officer.
威胁逮捕她的警官
And we also found that money on her.
在她身上还发现了钱
Looks like a robbery that went bad.
似乎是抢劫出了意外
Can you sign? Because we'll need to communicate with her.
能打手势吗 因为我们需要跟她交流
Yes, but as of yet, she hasn't responded.
可以 但她还没有回应过
And who are you?
你是谁
Dr. Brennan is the best
布纳恩博士是
forensic anthropologist in the country.
全国最好的法证人类学家
World.
全球
By examining her skeletal structure and other markers,
通过检查她的骨骼结构及其他特征
I'll be able to determine age and other identifiers
我可以判断她的年龄和其它信息
that could explain what happened.
帮助推断发生了什么
I'm sorry, but any medical tests
抱歉 在征得这位无名氏女孩
without Jane Doe's prior approval
同意前 任何医疗测试
would be a violation of her constitutional rights.
都被看做是对她宪法权利的侵犯
Read the order, Cherie.
亲爱的 读读法令
"Exigent circumstances."
"紧急情况"
The judge gave the Jeffersonian
法官批准杰斐逊实验室
permission to do any test they deem necessary.
进行任何必要的医疗测试
Her clothes are soaked with at least
她的衣服上至少有
one full liter of blood. That's a class-two hemorrhage.
一升血液 二级大出血
If her victim was of average size and he survived the attack,
假设被害者是中等身材 就算他没被杀死
he could be dying of blood loss right now.
现在也快死于失血过多了
Examining her could potentially save the victim's life.
对她进行检查有可能救人一命
Unless you don't feel that's important.
除非你觉得这不重要
I had no idea.
我不知道
Of course you didn't. You're an attorney.
你当然不知道 你是个律师
Could you let her know that
能告诉她
I'm gonna need to take blood samples
我将从她头发和衣服上
from her hair and her clothing?
提取血液样本吗
And I'll need to do tests to determine
我还需要进行检测
age and identity that could lead us to the victim.
确定年龄和身份以找到被害人
They need a sample of your hair and your clothes
他们要从你头发衣服上提取样本
to find out where you're from, okay?
找出你从哪儿来 行吗
Security!
安保
Bones S06E21
识骨寻踪 第六季第二十一集
Will this take much longer?
还要进行很久吗
Dr. Saroyan and I need any tissue and particulates
瑟罗博士和我需要取得可能来自被害人的
that could be from the victim.
身体组织和微粒
Just a few more.
再取一些就好
Can we take a break now?
我们能休息会儿吗
Since you can't get her to cooperate,
鉴于你无法让她合作
we have no choice but to continue.
我们别无选择只能继续
Do you think I'm not trying?
你以为我没努力吗
Perhaps she doesn't understand sign language.
也许她不懂手语
She clearly does.
她肯定懂
She's choosing not to help.
她就是不想帮忙
Makes her look pretty guilty, doesn't it?
看来她是有罪的啊
There is a presumption of innocence here, Dr. Hodgins.
哈金斯博士 我们有无罪推定
Child Protective Services appointed me to protect that.
儿童保护服务机构派我来维护她的权益
Assuming that she is a child.
前提是她是个孩子
Dental X-rays could determine age,
牙齿X光能确定年龄
but you'd have to hold her still for those.
但你得按住她一会儿
I'm very uncomfortable with this, Dr. Brennan.
我很不愿这么做 布纳恩博士
She's clearly in distress. Right now,
她明显很不情愿 眼下
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表