world-class sniper witnesses an assassination,
世界一流的狙击手见证了一起暗♥杀♥事件后
we'd have it all sewn up.
就能马上告诉我们凶手是谁呢
I could say the same thing about
我也可以这样评价
the United States Attorney.
你这个联邦地区检察官呀
I'm too short to see a damn thing.
我太矮了 什么也看不见
What bothers me is, I didn't hear the shot.
让我纠结的是 我居然没听到枪响
It was a loud crowd.
当时人太多了
It wasn't that loud.
那也没吵到盖住枪声的地步
A silencer?
用了消声器吗
Nah, must've been long-range.
不对 肯定是从远处开枪的
What about the roof next door?
那会不会是从隔壁大楼的楼顶开的枪呢
Well, I checked with SWAT.
我跟特警队确认过了
There were two sharpshooters on the roof,
当时屋顶上有两名拿着
with standard-issue M24s.
标准配备的M24狙♥击♥枪♥的神枪手
You think it was one of the good guys?
你觉得是有人行侠仗义吗
We'll check the rifles,
我们会检查枪♥械♥的
but we couldn't find any casings.
但是我们找不到弹壳
What about those microphones police put up
那些警方在全城布置的用来
all over town to pick up the sound of gunfire?
记录枪声的麦克风呢
Oh, right-- you mean the Shot Spotter system?
对 你说的是枪击监控系统吗
Yeah, I put a request in to Metro;
我已经跟运输委员会提交过申请了
they're gonna send the recordings to the Jeffersonian.
他们会把录音送到杰斐逊实验室
I also called in a witness.
我还找到了一名目击者
Who? James Kent.
谁 詹姆斯·肯特
The father of those poor boys
被掘墓人活埋的
the Gravedigger buried alive?
那两个可怜男孩的父亲吗
He was there watching.
他当时就在现场看着呢
There is a long list of people who wanted this woman dead.
想置那女人于死地的人可不少啊
You know who leaps to my mind?
你知道我最先想到了谁吗
Dr. Brennan's father.
布纳恩博士的爸爸
Max?
马克斯吗
He took a shot at the woman before.
他以前就对那女人开过枪
Maybe he got nervous when he heard "appeal."
也许他在听说"上诉"之后就紧张了
Thought he had to come keep you people safe.
觉得应该保护你们这些人的安全
Like a lifeguard.
就像保镖一样
I'll tell you what. Supposedly, he's in Mexico,
听我说吧 他这会儿人应该在墨西哥
but I'll put him on the list.
但我会把他算作嫌疑人
And while you're at it, put yourself on there, too.
记得把你自己的名字也加上
Me? I was standing right next to you.
我 我当时就站在你旁边
Don't worry, cherie.
别担心 亲爱的
I told you, I couldn't see a thing.
我都跟你说了 我当时什么都看不见
You got to be kidding me. Come on! Huh?
你肯定是逗我呢 拜托
...repressed, immature imbecile
思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着
spouting canned theories
没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地
to people who don't really care.
讲一些千篇一律的理论
Everyone knows who's the weakest link in the chain.
大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节
You testify at my appeal,
只要你在起诉期间作证
and I'm gonna walk.
我就能无罪释放
...testify at my appeal, and I'm gonna walk.
起诉期间作证 我就能无罪释放
Yeah?
请进
You okay?
你没事吧
I'm fine.
我没事
Um, I should be asking you if you're okay.
我倒是该问问你怎么样了
Yeah, I'm fine.
我没事
You're the one who had to take the shower.
我又用不着洗澡换衣服
You know, I can acknowledge that
我承认我目睹了
I witnessed a traumatic event,
一起会引起创伤的事件
but for some reason, be it textbook disassociation
但不知为何 是标准的解离症也好
or the onset of PTSD,
是创伤后应激障碍也罢
I feel relief.
我都有种解脱的感觉
Well, you survived.
你活下来了嘛
Yeah, it's more than that, though.
没错 但不只是这个
I'm just... I'm happy
我 我很高兴
that Heather Taffet can't hurt anyone anymore.
海瑟·塔菲再也不能为非作歹了
I get that.
我知道
A thought occurred to me.
我之前忽然想到
You... you don't think that shot was meant for me, do you?
你 你觉得那一枪不是冲我来的 对吧
I mean, she asked for me to be there.
是她要求我到场的
Sweets...
小甜甜
whoever did this was aiming at one thing:
不管是谁干的 他的目标只有一个
Taffet's head.
塔菲的脑袋
He got off a clean shot. You got me?
一枪击毙 你明白吗
All right. So, hey.
好吧 所以呢
Take the day off, all right? Go get some rest.
请一天假吧 休息休息
You don't need my help with the investigation?
你不要我帮你调查吗
If I do, you'll be the first one I call.
如果需要的话我会第一个联♥系♥你
All right. Thanks, Agent Booth.
好 谢谢你 布斯探员
Cool.
好
Oh, could you close the door?
你能把门带上吗
Yeah. Thanks.
好 多谢
Everyone knows who's the weakest link in the chain.
大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节
You testify at my appeal
只要你在起诉期间作证
and I'm gonna walk.
我就能无罪释放
So, the bullet weighed 12 grams and was made of pure copper.
子弹重12克 由纯铜制成
Hodgins found only trace amounts of lead.
哈金斯只找到了微量的铅
This is the base of the bullet?
这是子弹的尾部吗
Yeah. What's left of it.
对 就剩这部分了
What are these grooves?
这些凹槽是什么
Cam says they aren't related to internal ballistics,
凯说跟内部弹道无关
but that's all we know.
但也就只知道这些了
Well, is there anything you can do to determine
那你有没有什么办法来确定
the original form of the bullet before it was fired?
子弹在出膛前的原始形状
I think you mean, can I unsquash it?
我知道你的意思 我能不能撑回原状
Yes. It needs unsquashing.
对 我需要把它撑回原状
Okay, well, I can render an educated guess
好 我可以根据金属特性和总重量
based on metallic properties and total weight.
给你一个科学的猜测
Will that help?
有用吗
Yes.
当然
Okay.
那好
Do you think my father killed the Gravedigger?
你觉得是我爸爸杀死了掘墓人吗
Where did that come from?
你怎么会这么说
Booth put him on the suspect list.
布斯把他算作是嫌疑人
It's not so far out of the realm of possibility.
我这么猜也不算太离谱
Heather Taffet was headed to an appeal.
海瑟·塔菲当时要去上诉
My father would never allow her to go free
我爸爸考虑到我的安全
out of concern for my safety.
是绝不会让她逍遥法外的
Honey, Max didn't do this.
亲爱的 肯定不是马克斯干的
Besides, isn't he in Thailand?
而且啊 他不是在泰国吗
Don't worry about this.
别为这事儿担心了
I'm sure there's plenty of people
我担♥保♥光在国内
who want to kill the Gravedigger right here at home.
想杀掘墓人的人就已经不少了
27 convicted killers she put away as a prosecutor,
27名在她作为公诉人期间被定罪的罪犯
now on parole.
现在正在假释
Then there's 22 family members of her victims,
还有22名被害人家属
86 attorneys she's faced in court.
86名与她当庭交锋的律师
One of them works right next to the courthouse.
其中有一名正好在法♥院♥附近工作
Agent Booth,
布斯探员
a James Kent is here to see you.
有一个叫詹姆斯·肯特的想见你
I hope I didn't keep you waiting.
希望没让你久等
No. That's okay.
没有 没关系的
Have a seat.
请坐
Oh, I saw you today, at the crime scene.
我今天见过你 在案发现场
Yeah, lot of the victims' families were there.
是啊 不少被害人家属都在呢
We all stood together.
我们都站在一起
Some of us were going to testify.
有几个人本来还要出庭作证
I guess that won't be necessary.
看来现在用不着了
Nope. Nope.
不用了 不用了
How do you feel about that?
那你有何感想呢
How do I feel about that?
我有何感想
This woman buried my children alive.
那个女人把我的孩子活埋了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表