and suppressed bone formation.
骨生成受抑制
They were alcoholics.
他们都酗酒
Oh. That's the connection.
对 这就是共同点
Now, although Hillary Fuller's bones were still weak
但尽管希拉里·福勒的骨质依旧脆弱
her osteoblasts did show evidence
对她的成骨细胞的检测证明
of a recent increase in bone growth
有新的骨生长的迹象
sufficient to indicate that
这足以表明
she hadn't been drinking for at least two years.
她已有至少两年滴酒不沾
I did a count on the male victim's osteoblasts, too
我也测量了男性被害人的成骨细胞
and found that they were also returning to normal.
结果显示其数量同样回归正常
So he had also stopped drinking.
那么他也戒酒了
But according to the figures, only within the last year.
不过具体数字显示 戒酒不足一年
All right, thanks.
明白了 谢谢
So both of them had stopped drinking.
他们两个都戒酒了
She more than two years ago;
女性已戒酒两年多
he less than a year.
男性不足一年
I know the connection.
我知道他俩怎么认识的了
A.A.
瘾君子互诫协会
Excuse me.
你好
FBI. I see you're wearing your chip.
我是联调局的 你戴着小标章
So you've probably been coming here for a while, huh?
你来这儿有段时间了吧
This is a safe environment.
这里大家和平共处
We don't rat out our friends here.
谁都不会出♥卖♥♥♥朋友
Just want to ask you a few questions about Hillary Fuller.
只想问你几个关于希拉里·福勒的问题
She used to live in this area, so this
她原来住在这一区
was probably her meeting.
所以她应该就在这里聚会
I ain't talking to no cop.
我才不跟条子讲话
Don't be such an ass-hat, Hank.
别犯浑 汉克
I knew Hillary.
我认识希拉里
What happen?
出什么事了
She fall off the wagon?
她又开始酗酒了吗
No, but she is dead.
没有 她死了
We believe murdered.
应该是被谋杀了
Oh, God.
我的天
You still haven't learned
你还是没学会
how to ease into that one, right, Bones?
如何委婉表达噩耗啊 骨头
Do you recognize this man?
认识这个男人吗
He killed her?
"他"杀了她
He seems so nice in the movies.
他在电影里很和善啊
No, this is the other victim
不 这是与希拉里同时被发现的
who was found with Hillary.
另一位被害人
His initials are F.V.
他的姓名缩写是FV
F.V.
FV
Oh, Felix!
啊 是菲利克斯
He does kind of look like George Clooney.
他的确有点像乔治·克鲁尼
Oh... wait, I-I-I...
等等 我我...
I can't believe this-- Felix is gone, too?
我简直不能相信 菲利克斯也去世了
They were found in Taylor National Park
他们的遗体在泰勒国家公园的
in a cave.
一处洞穴中被发现
Makes sense.
我并不感到意外
Why is that?
此话怎讲
If Hillary was sponsoring someone
如果希拉里要帮助某人
she would take them in the woods so they could
她便会带他们去森林里 这样他们
get in touch with themselves.
就可以与大自然交流
It's a good way to assess the, you know, the damages they've done
这对明确自己造成的伤害
in their life and make amends.
并作出补偿是个好方法
Yeah. You in the program?
没错 你参加过我们的活动
I'm a gambler.
我曾经是个赌徒
But I haven't laid a bet in years.
但我很久都没有赌过了
I do miss the coffee here, though.
不过我还挺怀念这儿的咖啡的
Were Hillary and Felix romantically involved?
希拉里和菲利克斯有恋爱关系吗
It's not supposed to happen with your sponsor
跟负责人之间本来不应该发生这种关系
but they just kind of clicked.
但是他们日久生情
And he was having some trouble at home--
而且他自己的家庭关系也有问题
guess his girlfriend was getting jealous because Hillary
我猜她的女朋友因为希拉里
was helping Felix stay sober.
帮助菲利克斯戒酒而吃醋
Right, and they were falling in love.
不止是戒酒 他们已经爱上彼此
That, too.
确实
I guess his girlfriend couldn't handle it.
我觉得他的女朋友受不了这些
But that's life, right?
但这就是生活呀
Things change.
事情总会发生改变
Do you know where we can find Felix's girlfriend?
你知道菲利克斯女朋友住在哪吗
Felix was no saint.
菲利克斯也不是什么好人
He might have been a teacher in Guatemala
在危地马拉的时候他当过老师
but here he was just a drunk--
来到这里之后 他每天烂醉如泥
you have his record there.
你有他的案底
Right, drunk and disorderly
是的 醉酒 扰乱治安
buying alcohol for a minor, petty theft.
替未成年人买♥♥酒 小额盗窃
Not major crimes.
没犯过什么大事
You defending him now? That kid he bought booze for
你在替他说话吗 他帮忙买♥♥酒的那个小孩
got into an accident or something.
后来出了车祸之类的
I'm just trying to find out who killed Felix
我只是想知道谁杀害了菲利克斯
and right now you're looking like a good suspect.
你现在看起来嫌疑很大
Aw, screw you, man.
去你的
Screw me?
你骂我
Yeah, screw you.
骂的就是你
I was always there for him.
每次他出事 都是我帮他
I bailed the bastard out of jail.
我把他从监狱里保释出来
I cleaned him up
在他喝醉酒
after he was so drunk he slept in the street
在大街上睡一宿觉之后我给他洗澡
and then he cheats on me?
到头来他对我不忠
Well, you don't seem too upset to find out that he's dead.
看起来你并不为他的死感到十分难过
You live with a drunk
如果你跟一个酒鬼一起生活
you expect them to die--
就会知道他们早晚有一天会死
I guess I was ready.
我早就接受这个事实了
All right, so... you weren't needed anymore
好吧 他清醒之后
once he got sober.
就不再需要你了
Right?
是吧
I wasted my time with him-- he wasn't a real man.
我跟他在一起就是浪费时间 他不是真男人
A real man can take a drink
真男人喝了酒
he can still party-- he was not a man.
还是可以参加派对 他不是真男人
He was to another woman.
对于另一个女人来说 他是
That must have made you angry.
你一定为这事感到愤怒
Why didn't you report him missing?
发现他失踪之后 你为什么没报案
Because I just thought he'd run off with that bitch.
因为我以为他跟那个不要脸的私奔了
So you followed him to the woods just to make sure that was true.
所以你就跟踪他们到树林里 想确定他出轨了
You found him in the woods?
你们在树林里发现他的
I got allergies-- I don't go to the woods.
我对花粉过敏 我从来不去树林里
Oh, people do crazy things when they're angry.
人们在愤怒的时候往往会做出疯狂的举动
Can you account for where you were on the 13th, Lupe?
鲁珀 有人能证明你13号♥去过的地方吗
I don't have to talk to you.
我什么都不会说的
I don't have to say anything.
我有权利拒绝透露任何信息
Well, this is the best lunch I've had in a long time.
这是我长久以来吃过的最美味的午餐
Yeah.
是呀
You want dessert?
还想来点餐后甜点吗
I got to get back to work. No.
我得去上班了 不
Well, there's always dinner, right?
还有晚饭呢 是吧
You and Brennan...
你和布纳恩
You two seem solid.
你们两个看起来关系很稳固
Well... happens after, you know
一起工作大概五年之后
working together for what, five years.
两个人的关系一般都很稳固
You know
你知道吗
I-I'm a little jealous, actually.
我有点吃醋
What, you actually think that there's something going on
什么 你真的以为我和骨头之间
between... me and Bones?
发生过什么
No, not that.
没有 不是啦
Unless there's something I should know.
除非确实发生了什么事情你没告诉我
No, of course not.
没有 当然没有
I guess I'm just jealous of what you two do together.
我嫉妒你们一起工作
The action in the field.
在办案过程中并肩行动
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表