of the thoracic spine.
胸椎的情况
Yep. What is it?
没错 是什么
There are some nicks
在胸椎
on the front of some of the thoracic vertebrae.
前部有一些小的伤口
Which means the wedding planner
也就是说婚礼策划人
was stabbed through the heart.
被刺穿了心脏
I'm sorry, Dr. Saroyan.
很抱歉 瑟罗医生
This is murder.
这是谋杀案
Bones S06E14
识骨寻踪 第六季第十四集
People! People! Can I have your attention, please?
同志们 同志们 大家注意了
Thank you.
谢谢
Apparently, there's a chance that this may be a murder.
很显然 有一丝可能这是一桩谋杀案
Oh, it's definitely a murder, Dr Saroyan.
肯定是谋杀 瑟罗医生
Okay, since it is a murder, you have exactly...
好吧 既然是谋杀 你们有
eight hours and 22 minutes to solve it.
8小时22分钟来解决这个案子
Uh, excuse me, Cam.
打断一下 凯
Why? Because, at exactly
为什么 因为在下午
6:45 pm, I am exiting this building
6点45 我要走出这栋大楼
to observe Valentine's Day with Paul.
去和保罗共度情人节
Well, what if the murder isn't solved?
如果谋杀到时候还没解决呢
People, there is death in this world and there is romance.
同志们 世上有死亡也有爱情
Today, death is the loser and romance wins.
今天 死亡是输家 爱情是赢家
What about justice?
那公正呢
Good. Go. Solve.
很好 开始办案吧
So, you know what this means, right? What?
你知道这意味着什么 对吧 什么
We can get out of here early,
我们可以早点下班啊
make a night of it.
找点事做
We don't have to do that.
我们不用那么做
Come on. Dinner...
得了 晚餐
and dancing...
跳舞
Dancing?
跳舞吗
Okay, dinner and... and a walk.
好吧 晚餐和散步
A very... short walk.
距离非常短的散步
You don't have to worry about Valentine's anymore.
你不用再担心情人节了
We're married people.
我们是结了婚的人了
Well, come on, now. Married people have romance.
那怎么能行 结了婚的人也有浪漫啊
I am going to prove it to you.
我会向你证明的
Here's our confirmation.
现在正式确认了
The murder victim was Wendy Bovitz.
被害人是温迪·博维茨
Wow. A wedding planner killed just before Valentine's Day.
一位婚礼策划人在情人节之前被杀
That is ironic.
真是讽刺啊
Yeah, but we have an I.D.,
是的 确认死者身份了
which is good. - Right.
这很好 -啊对
You have plans. Okay, uh, I'll check with Clark
你今晚有约 好吧 我去找克拉克
and see if he needs help with anything resembling a weapon.
看看他是否需要我帮忙模拟出凶器
Great.
很好
You're the expert on Valentine's romance.
你是情人节浪漫的专家
I got a question for you.
我有问题问你
Fine-- as long as you ask it
可以 前提是你在返回
on the way back to your office to solve this murder.
你办公室去解决这个案子的路上问问题
Okay. All right. So, uh, Angela just said to me
好的 安琪拉对我说
that because we're married,
因为我们结婚了
we don't have to be romantic.
我们就不需要搞浪漫那套了
Not true. Well, yes,
不是真的 -是啊
I know it's hard to believe,
我也很难相信那是真的
but that is exactly what she just said.
但这是她的原话
No. Married or not, you still have to be romantic.
非也 不管结没结婚 你都得浪漫
I knew it. She's testing me.
我就知道 她在考验我
No, no, she's not testing you.
非也 她不是在考验你
She's pregnant, and her feet hurt,
她怀着孩子 脚疼
and she may not feel up for initiating the romance,
她自己也许感觉并不想玩浪漫
but if you don't, she'll never forgive you.
但如果你也不玩 她永远都不会原谅你
It's the estrogen. It's all right.
都是雌激素惹的祸 没关系
I'll initiate all right. Okay.
我会一手包办的 那就好
How? You know that
有啥计划 -你还记得
emerald necklace
我在前年圣诞节
I bought her Christmas before last?
给她买♥♥的那条祖母绿项链吗
Yes.
记得
Wow. Matching earrings.
哇 相配的耳环哦
What?
怎么了
Angela doesn't really like that necklace so much.
安琪拉其实并不怎么喜欢那条项链
What? She loves it.
什么 她喜欢的啊
She told me so.
她亲口跟我说过的
Of course she did,
她当然说过
but have you ever seen her wear it?
但你见她戴过吗
Uh... yes.
见过
When you didn't ask?
在你没特别要求的时候戴过吗
Oh. Yeah.
这样啊 对吧
Think of something else.
想想别的
But wait until after we solve the murder.
但得等到我们破了案子再说
Wen-Wendy's dead?
温迪死了
Are-are you sure it was her?
你确定是她吗
Without a doubt. Oh, my God.
千真万确 哦天啊
This is a disaster.
太可怕了
Especially for Wendy.
对温迪来说更是如此
So... you are her assistant.
你是她的助理
Executive assistant, yes.
没错 私人助理
Is that important? Executive assistant?
这个职位重要吗 我是说私人助理
Well, I guess,
我觉得
right now, in the grand scheme of things,
目前还有这么多计划
no, it probably isn't.
可能已经不重要了
When was the last time you saw her?
你最后一次见到她是什么时候
A couple days ago.
几天前
I've, uh, been trying to reach her.
我当时一直想和她取得联♥系♥
I must have left her a dozen messages.
我估计给她留言了十来次
And you weren't surprised when she didn't respond?
她一条都没回 你不觉得奇怪吗
Not really. No.
没有 一点没有
It was sort of Wendy's M.O.
这是温迪的一贯做法
Wendy gets, um...
温迪最近
Wendy got overwhelmed.
温迪最近很忙
Overwhelmed by...
忙什么
Well, the Erickson wedding, for one thing.
主要是埃克森家的婚礼
As in... as in Warren Erickson.
就是"那位"沃伦·埃克森
No? Really?
不知道 开玩笑吧
Do you people know anything that goes on in this town?
你们都不知道城里发生了啥事儿吗
Anything important, anyway?
一点大事儿都不知道吗
I'm sorry. It's just that this wedding,
不好意思 就是这场婚礼
which is massive,
规模宏大
is tonight, and I don't know
就在今晚 我不知道
how I'm going to pull it off without Wendy.
没有温迪我怎么应付得来
In fact, I don't know how I'm going to live without Wendy.
其实 我都不知道没有温迪我该怎么活
So you have your own numerical code
那她的警报系统你也有
to her alarm system?
自己的数字密♥码♥吧
Ah, yes. The assistant's code.
对 助理的密♥码♥
Um, I also have, uh, a set of keys.
我也有 一套钥匙
According to Postern Security,
后门安全系统显示
the code was used to set the alarm yesterday.
这个密♥码♥昨天被用来设定警报了
Uh, yeah.
啊对
I-I stopped by to pick up some fabric swatches,
我去取一些布样
uh... but Wendy wasn't there. Thank you.
但是温迪不在 谢谢
Did you, uh, check the tanning bed?
你有没有去看看日光浴床呢
No.
没有
She left the fabric by the door. Why?
她把布样就放在门口了 怎么了
Well, that's where we found her body.
她的尸体就是在床上找到的
Are you saying that she might have, uh, been...
你是说在我去她家的时候
been dead when I was in the house?
她可能已经死了吗
Definitely there and definitely dead.
她当时确实在家 也确实已经死了
Dead. Yeah.
死了 对
Oh, God.
哦天啊
Oh... oh, I'm going to be sick.
我要吐了
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表