FBI.
联邦调查局探员
FBI Special Agent Seeley Booth.
联邦调查局特别探员瑟雷·布斯
This here is Dr. Temperance Brennan from the Jeffersonian.
这位是杰斐逊实验室的坦普瑞·布纳恩博士
Can we talk to you for a minute? I'm sorry.
我们能和你谈谈吗 对不起
This isn't a good time. Mrs. Braverman
现在不行 布雷弗曼女士
we have reason to believe that you're in danger.
我们有理由相信您正处于危险中
Your husband may have discovered where you are and--
您丈夫可能发现了您的行踪 而且...
What is it? Something wrong?
怎么 有问题吗
Booth.
布斯
It's Braverman.
是布雷弗曼
Stay in the house, and lock the door.
待在家里 锁好门
Whoa, whoa, whoa! Come on! Watch it!
小心 小心
Can't you see I'm running?
没看见我在跑吗
What, are you kidding me, lady?!
搞什么啊 姑娘
Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Whoa! Stay down, Bones.
蹲下 骨头
Stay down.
蹲下
Booth, she's got a shotgun!
布斯 她有猎枪
Bones!
骨头
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, easy, easy!
小心 小心
Thanks a lot, idiot, you just cost me 200 grand.
真谢谢你 白♥痴♥ 你害我丢了20万
200 gr...? Oh, great, just what I need--
20万 太好了 净给我添乱
another damn bounty hunter.
又一个该死的赏金猎人
Come on, we're in your castle. We're all on the same side.
算了吧 在你的地盘上 咱们是一伙的
How about losing these stupid bracelets?
拜托把这白♥痴♥手铐松开好不好
On the same side? You assaulted a federal agent.
一伙的 你袭击了联邦探员
He didn't identify himself as such.
是他没先说明身份
Besides, he's a big boy-- it's not like he can't handle
况且 他那么壮 不可能经不起
a love tap or two. A wanted fugitive escaped
轻拍两下吧 一个通缉逃犯
because of your interference, so have a seat.
就因为你的干扰逃跑了 坐下吧
Look, let me go, and I'll get Braverman back for you.
听着 放我走 我会替你们捉回布雷弗曼的
If Braverman hurts or kills
如果布雷弗曼因为你的妨碍未被捕
anyone else because you prevented his arrest
导致他伤害或是杀害了其他人
I'll charge you as an accessory. I'm sorry
我会把你当从犯起诉的 很抱歉
but I've been chasing this guy for 17 days now.
但我已经追了这家伙17天了
It's the thrill of the chase, right?
这也是追逐的刺♥激♥ 不是吗
You know what I mean.
你明白我的意思
Come on.
站起来
Wow, you're actually letting me go.
你真的放我走吗
Well, thrill of the chase. You get it, right?
追逐的刺♥激♥ 算你混过去了
Get out of here before I change my mind.
在我改变主意前快走
What'd you do that for?
你这是干什么
Double the pressure on Braverman.
这样布雷弗曼有双重压力
I don't care who gets him first.
我才不在乎谁先捉到他
I hate it when you're all adult and sensible.
我讨厌你英雄救美的样子
Give me a little bile and revenge--
拜托拿出凶狠复仇的样子
that's what I appreciate in a man.
那样才像真男人
What?
什么
Human ribs can withstand approximately 400 pounds of force...
人的肋骨在断裂前 可以承受大约...
before breaking.
180公斤的压力
Now, ribs one through three are the hardest
现在 前三根肋骨是最结实的
with four through nine getting progressively weaker.
从第四根到第九根就明显易断一些
Our victim was a large man with big muscles
咱们的被害人是个大块头肌肉男
and dense bones.
骨架结实
I never thought
我从没想到过
of using paint stir sticks in place of ribs.
用油漆过的三合板代替肋骨
Many common household items
很多普通的家庭用具都可以
mimic the properties of human body parts
模拟人类的身体性能
like cantaloupe melons, or pudding.
比如哈密瓜 或者布丁
I'm not gonna ask about the pudding.
别提布丁了
Start slowly and work our way up?
要开始了吗
Professor?
教授
Thank you.
谢谢
Ready?
准备好了吗
Captain Speedy would say
速度船长会说
the speed would give us velocity and force.
速度会产生动量和冲击力
That's 56 miles per hour
每小时56英里
which is 25.3 meters per second.
也就是每秒25.3米
That's not enough.
还不够
All right.
好吧
How about a slingshot with a golf ball?
用弹弓打高尔夫球怎么样
Ready?
准备好了吗
Those ribs are really tough.
这肋骨还真结实
101 miles per hour, or...
每小时101英里 也就是
45.15 meters per second...
每小时45.15米...
give or take.
差不多
Science is fun. Yeah!
科学真有趣 没错
But we do have a responsibility to the truth.
但我们有责任找出真♥相♥
Yeah. And the truth is
没错 真♥相♥就是
whatever hit this big, tough man's ribs
击中这个高大强壮男人肋骨的东西
made a piece fly off.
打掉了一块骨头
Shall we step this thing up a magnitude or two?
我们是不是要换大一点的凶器
Amazing!
太妙了
Sweets... Oh. Hey, how are you?
小甜甜 你好吗
Listen, I need your help.
听着 我需要你帮忙
I'm in a session. No, no, no, no, no.
我正给人心理治疗 不不不不
Listen, I'm dealing with a dangerous fugitive here--
听着 我有个极其危险的逃犯
you understand, don't you-- and I need your brain
你明白的 我需要你聪明的大脑
to help me figure out what
帮我想想
His next move's gonna be. No, no, no, no.
他下一步要干什么 不不不不
I've still got 20 minutes left here, then I'm all yours.
我还需要20分钟 接下来的时间都是你的
Oh, no, no, no-- 20 minutes is not gonna work, all right?
不不不 我等不了20分钟
Two minutes, not a second more.
只给你两分钟 多一秒钟都不行
Listen, whatever your problem is
听着 无论你有什么问题
trust me, Sweets here can fix it.
相信我 小甜甜都能帮你解决
Two minutes. Two minutes.
两分钟 就两分钟
Let's go, let's go, come on.
马上开始 马上
Okay. Well, deciding to change genders
改变性别的决定 无论决定本身
is a monumental decision in and of itself
还是它所带来的影响都是极其重大的
so why don't we take the weekend to reflect on that
我们还是利用周末的时间仔细思考
and then we'll figure out what the next steps will be
然后再考虑后续的步骤
sound good?
你觉得怎么样
Yeah. Yeah.
好吧 就这样
Hey. You have to go on the Dude's kiddie show.
你一定要上大叔的儿童节目呀
No, I don't.
没有这个必要
Why?
为什么非去不可
Because... it's the dream of every kid in this country
因为 整个国家每一个喜欢科学的小孩子
who likes science even a little bit.
即使只喜欢一点点 都梦想着上他的节目
Well, I'm not a kid, I'm a fully-grown adult.
可是我并不是小孩 我是个成年的成人
Okay
好吧
then do it for your inner child.
那就算是为了你内在的那个小孩
If you're referring to a fetus
如果你是指胎儿
I, unlike you, am not currently pregnant.
跟你的情况不同 我现在没有怀孕
Sweetie...
亲爱的
you go on the show, and millions of little girls
如果你上了节目 数以百万计的小女孩们
are going to look at you and say to themselves
都能看到你 她们会对自己说
"I can be like her... A scientist."
"我也可以像她一样 成为一名科学家"
Or an astronaut or a brain surgeon
或者宇航员 脑外科医生之类的
blah-di-blah.
乱七八糟的人
You know, shoot for the stars, all that.
我的意思是 各种崇高的理想
Even with the blah-di-blah
虽然用了乱七八糟这个词
it seems very important to you.
但好像你很在乎这事
Yeah. If I have a daughter
当然了 如果我生女儿
I'm going to name her Temperance.
我会给她起名叫坦普瑞
You are?
真的吗
I mean, we won't call her that; it's awful.
不是真的打算叫她坦普瑞 这名字太难听了
Maybe it'll be her middle name, but...
可以用作她的中间名字
I want her to love you.
但我希望她会喜欢你
But you love me.
你不是挺喜欢我吗
Yes.
是呀
But not everyone is as willing
但并不是所有人都愿意
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表