Uh, I think I know why you're here.
我猜到你为什么来这儿了
Well, it's not to clear my good name.
不是给我自己正名
That, that ship sailed a long time ago.
过了那村 早没那店了
I really don't care what anybody thinks, unless it's my daughter.
我不在乎旁人怎么想 但我女儿除外
Dr. Brennan went to go see Agent Booth.
布纳恩博士去看布斯探员了
But she should be back any minute.
但很快就会回来
Well, you know what? I'll catch up with her in the parking lot.
你猜怎么着 我去停车场找她
But just so I know...
但我想知道...
Booth and Tempie-- ar-are they...?
布斯和坦普...他俩...
Actually, no.
没有
I don't believe this.
难以置信
So... Booth has fallen in love with another woman?
那...布斯爱上了另一个女人
Her name is Hannah Burley.
她叫汉娜·伯利
Well, that's a familiar name.
听上去挺耳熟
She's a news correspondent.
是新闻通讯记者
Oh, yeah-- oh, right, right, that girl.
啊对 想起来了 那个女孩
Well, you're a lot prettier than that.
你比她漂亮多了
And smarter, too.
也聪明多了
I know.
我知道
I'm sorry, honey.
亲爱的 很抱歉
Why are you apologizing? Well, I just always thought
干嘛道歉 我一直以为
that you and Booth would get over the nonsense
你和布斯会跳过无意义的"相处"
and, and settle down.
彼此确定下来
I don't want to talk about it.
我不想谈这个
Oh, wait, before I forget...
等等 趁我没忘...
Your plane ticket?
你的机票
Well, there's other receipts, too,
还有其它收据
there's for a motel and, and, uh, restaurant receipts
汽车旅馆的 还有餐厅的
and a ski pass.
还有滑雪通行证
You didn't kill the Gravedigger.
掘墓者不是你杀的
No, I didn't, and I'm not going to sleep at night
真不是我 你要不信我
until you believe me.
我可睡不着觉
I do believe you, but you need to talk to Booth.
我相信你 但你得和布斯谈
Oh, I don't,
噢 不
I-I don't want to get all mixed up with the FBI.
我不想再跟联邦调查局打交道了
I mean, y-you believe me,
我是说 你相信我了
so it's not my word.
就不是我一家之言
It's yours.
你也可以替我证明
Okay, just tell Max that
好的 告诉马克斯
"Drunk in New Hampshire"
"在新罕布♥什♥尔州喝个烂醉"
is not an official alibi.
并不算正式的不在场证明
But he has receipts.
但他有发♥票♥
Cash receipts.
现金发♥票♥
We all know that Max has creative alibis.
我们都知道马克斯擅长捏造不在场证明
My father is an average marksman.
我父亲是个很平庸的枪手
Do you think he's physically capable of doing this?
你认为他能力上可以做到吗
All people have a different threshold
所有人都有可能迸发出
for the ability to kill.
杀人的能力
No, I'm talking about the skill.
不 我说的是技术
I don't know.
我不知道
We never know the full truth about Max.
我们永远无法完全了解马克斯
So he remains on the suspect list?
那么他仍在嫌疑犯名单上吗
Hey, look, I know that this is hard for you,
我知道这令你很为难
but I have to consider every option.
但我必须考虑所有可能性
Okay, Bones?
好吗 骨头
So, the Gravedigger was standing
那么 掘墓人当时就
right about... here, okay?
站在这里 对吗
I'm her, you're Sweets.
我是她 你来演小甜甜
Wh-Why am I Sweets?
为什么要我演斯维斯
Because, Bones, just be Sweets.
因为所以 骨头 就演一下小甜甜
Okay, well, so, maybe like this? Back up.
好的 那么 像这样 退后
Around there?
大概在这里
Wow, are you sure this is right?
你确定是这里吗
It's very close.
这距离很近
According to the diagram, 1.2 meters.
按照图表上写的 一点二米
Judging by the cone of trajectory,
根据子弹轨道判断
the shot came from somewhere up there.
子弹是从那边射过来的
That makes sense. Statler & Harmon.
这很合理 斯塔特勒&哈蒙
What's that? The law offices on the top two floors
那是什么 在那栋楼最上两层的
of that building.
律师事务所
One of our suspects works there
其中一个嫌犯在那里工作
this guy-- Harvey Morster.
这家伙 哈维·莫斯特
Served with the Seabees in Gulf One.
曾是一号♥海湾的海军工程营成员
Tested as an expert marksman.
是射击专家
Is he a lawyer? He was.
他是律师吗 曾经是
Now he's a paralegal.
现在是律师助理
Taffet had him disbarred.
塔菲让他失去了律师资格
So what do you think? Is he our sniper?
那么你认为呢 他就是阻击手吗
Harvey Morster didn't do it.
不是哈维·莫斯特干的
He has an alibi?
他有不在场证明吗
I didn't ask.
我没问
Then how do you know?
那你怎么知道
You just know.
我就是知道
This is amazing.
这太惊人了
Each one of these dots represents a microphone?
每一个点代表一个麦克风吗
Yeah,
没错
fine-tuned to ignore any ambient noise
调试到能忽视任何环境噪声
yet pick up any gunfire.
只接收枪响
That's the shot?
那就是枪声吗
The acoustic sensor has a mile radius.
这个声敏元件有半径一英里的接收范围
So all we know is that a gun was fired
那么我们只知道子弹是从
somewhere within that range.
那个范围射出的
Right.
对
Now, choose a second microphone.
现在选另一个麦克风
Really?
真的吗
That's so far from the crime scene.
那距离现场太远了
Booth said it was a long shot.
布斯说是一击远射
Okay.
好的
Wow, you're right.
你是对的
Okay, now all we have to do is draw another circle
好了 现在我们只要画出另一个圈
and triangulate.
进行三角测量
And where the two intersect is the source of the shot?
那之间的交集就是枪响地点吗
Yeah.
没错
Nearly 1,500 yards from the site.
距离现场差不多有一千五百码[约1371米]
Is that even possible?
这有可能吗
I don't know.
我不知道
Must be why the cops called these results inconclusive.
怪不得警♥察♥说结果不确定
Okay, well, I'll compare it to the trajectory
好的 我会将这跟子弹轨道进行对比
and see what we get.
看看能找到什么
It might take me a while,
这或许要花点时间
but I think I can get an address.
但我应该能找出地址
Look, he is all wrong.
他完全不着边
We're looking for a trained sniper.
我们要找的是训练有素的阻击手
Will you tell her?
你能跟她解释下吗
He tested as an expert marksman.
他测试结果是专业狙击手
Okay, maybe he made a good shot once in a while,
好吧 或许他偶尔会射出好成绩
all right, but he was all sweaty and nervous.
但他汗流不止而且极度紧张
You can't exonerate a man for excessive perspiration.
你不能因他大汗淋漓而确定他无罪
Sweets...
小甜甜
help me out here.
帮我向她解释
Uh, I-- wha-what do I know?
我该说些什么
What do you know?
你该说些什么
You know the profile.
你懂得剖析罪犯
Tell her.
告诉她
Okay, Agent Booth is right.
好的 布斯探员是对的
Most professionally trained snipers
大部分训练有素的职业阻击手
are methodical,
都是有条不紊
controlled, clean, patient,
自♥制♥ 整洁 有耐性
um, willing to kill under morally acceptable circumstances.
能够在可接受的道德情况下杀人
No, no, no, a sniper does not
不不 阻击手不会
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表