Maybe... she broke her neck when he threw her in the tub.
可能是 他把她扔进浴缸时摔断了脖子
No-- a thin object, like a knife,
不 是一个薄薄的物体 比如一把刀
was inserted between the cranium and the atlas,
插入颅骨和第一颈椎之间
severing her head from her spine.
把她的头和脊椎完全切断
Sounds pretty gruesome.
听起来真可怕
Actually, it would be quite effortless.
事实上 不费吹灰之力就能做到
Stab, twist.
一捅 一拧
Should I create a mold to match the weapon?
需要我做个模型匹配凶器吗
Yes, please.
当然 谢谢
Has Hodgins determined time of death?
哈金斯确定死亡时间没
Hodgins
哈金斯
What is going on?
这是干啥啊
Goggles, goggles.
带上护目镜 护目镜
Crystal Cloggo Super Strength Drain Clog Remover
水晶除垢强力洁厕灵
is caustic stuff.
可是强腐蚀性的
Good oldfashioned Cloggo, huh? Yep.
还是老字号♥给力 不是吗 没错
It's a combination of sodium hypochlorite,
这是次氯酸钠
sodium hydroxide, potassium hydroxide,
氢氧化钠和氢氧化钾的混合物
otherwise known as caustic potash.
或者称之为苛性钾
It's a good thing the experiment is over,
谢天谢地实验做完了
because otherwise, I'd need some more ventilation in here.
要不然我还得多弄些通风橱
Why are we doing a dangerous irrelevant experiment?
为什么我们要做这个不相干的实验
Dr. Brennan asked me to help ascertain time of death
布纳恩博士让我查明被害人死亡时间
by determining how fast the Cloggo dissolved Ms. Leveque.
通过确定洁厕灵能多快腐蚀掉拉维克小姐
Now, used according to directions, right,
按照使用说明使用 对吧
this stuff dissolves a two-ounce hot dog
这东西腐蚀掉一个2盎司的热狗
every nine minutes.
只用9分钟
There's a hot dog in there? Yeah, was.
那里面有热狗吗 有 曾经有
Hey, how much did the victim weigh?
被害人有多重
1,900-ounce escort minus the bones
不算骨头的话是1900盎司[约53公斤]
divided by a two-ounce hot dog every nine minutes
除以9分钟腐蚀一个2盎司热狗的速度
equals... 144...
等于... 144...
Six days.
6天
Six days? The hearing
6天前 听证会前一天
wasn't in the paper until the day before.
我们才在报纸上公布
Then how did he know about it?
那凶手是怎么知道的
I keep coming back to an inside job.
我觉得是内部人干的
I haven't ruled that out.
不排除这种可能性
Forget the suspect list. Let's call in every person
别管嫌疑人名单了 我们把所有
east of the Mississippi
密西西比以东
who could pull off the shot.
所有能干这种事的人叫来得了
Regardless of alibi, I already did.
除了有不在场证明的我 都找出来了
How many men are we talking?
一共有多少人
Six. Know any of them personally?
6个 有你认识的吗
Every single one of them.
都认识
Sorry, cherie.
抱歉 亲爱的
I hate to startle you when you're traumatized.
我不想在你受伤的幼小心灵上再撒盐了
No. Agent Booth asked me to look into
没事 布斯探员让我帮忙调查
the psychological background of our six suspects.
这六名嫌疑人的心理状况
But here you are with a look on your face
但是从你的表情看
like a hamster is running around in your head.
我还以为你脑袋里有小仓鼠跑来了跑去呢
I knew it.
我就知道
I told that judge that bitch
我早就和法官说过
was going to mess with your mind.
那婊♥子♥会扰乱你的心智
...my appeal falls through, I die.
...上诉被驳回 我也就是一死
But you're forced to live every day
但是你却不得不每天作为一个
as a repressed, immature imbecile,
思想压抑乳臭未干的弱智活着
spouting canned theories
没人愿意听你滔滔不绝地
to people who don't really care.
讲一些千篇一律的理论
Everyone knows who's the weakest link in the chain.
大家都知道谁才是最薄弱的环节
You testify at my appeal
只要你在起诉期间作证
and I'm going to walk.
我就能无罪释放
You know what she was doing, don't you?
你不知道她是故意这样说的吗
Her strategy was to shake me.
她的策略就是动摇我的信念
To the bone, cherie.
彻头彻尾地动摇 亲爱的
By the time she got done with you,
等她跟你讲完了
you couldn't get up on that stand if you tried.
你也没有勇气站在证人席上了
You're right. I couldn't.
你说的对 我确实没勇气
Makes sense.
她说的话有道理
I've never been so scared...
我从来没有这么害怕过
...as when her head... flew to pieces.
她的头被打爆...炸成碎片的时候
Don't tell anybody...
别跟别人说
I messed myself.
我尿裤子了
You did?
真的吗
We're all just people, cherie.
亲爱的 我们都是常人
You're an expert with the Federal Bureau of Investigation.
你是联邦调查局聘请的专家
Now, who's Heather Taffet?
那海瑟·塔菲又是谁
Dead serial killer.
死掉的连环杀人犯
You're damn straight.
你说得真♥他♥妈♥对
Dr. Brennan has her head all rigged up,
布纳恩博士已经把她的脑袋拼起来了
spinning like a Christmas tree.
像颗圣诞树一样可以转动
It's over.
一切都结束了
She can't get to any of us anymore.
她再也不能加害于我们任何人
We know Tracy Leveque was stabbed
我们知道崔西·拉维克被刺伤的位置
at the top of the spine, severing the spinal column.
在脊柱的顶端 她的脊髓被切断
The killer used his left hand, twisting counterclockwise.
凶手左手持凶器刺入 然后逆时针旋转
Left hand? You said he took the shot with his right.
左手吗 你刚才说他开枪时用的是右手
I did, but it's very rare for a shooter to stab someone.
是的 但枪手用刀杀人的情况很少见
This would not be an intimate killing.
这里没有发生激烈的争斗
The maneuver was fast and clinical.
凶手动作迅速 冷酷无情
Very little blood.
没出多少血
Oh, like Israeli close-quarter combat.
就像以色列近距离对战
We believe the weapon may be a heavy-bladed hunting knife.
我们认为凶器应该是一把刀刃厚重的猎刀
We're looking for an ambidextrous,
我们要找的嫌犯左右手同样灵活
Israeli-trained, big game hunter,
在以色列受过训练 喜欢找大目标
is that what you're saying?
这样总结对吗
Precisely.
完全正确
That narrows it down.
这已经把范围缩小了很多
William Preston--
威廉·普雷斯顿--
Dallas, HRT.
达拉斯人♥质♥救援组成员
Knew him in Afghanistan.
我在阿富汗认识的他
Bill.
比尔
Seeley.
瑟雷
Black, right?
不加奶和糖 对吧
Sure. Yeah.
当然 这就对了
You know, Bill, I really hate
我真不想让你
to bring you in under these circumstances.
在这样的场合下来见我
No, you don't. You want me here.
别说假话了 你确实想见我
If you didn't,
如果你不想
I'd be at a bank robbery in Austin right now.
我现在还在奥斯丁处理抢劫银行的案件呢
Come on, Bill, this isn't personal.
算了吧 比尔 这不是针对你个人
Your training is well-established.
你受过的训练被大家所公认
You know the machinery; you hunt.
你了解枪♥支♥ 喜欢打猎
Yeah, you know what's well-established is, you don't like me.
别忘了 你讨厌我的事实大家也知道
No, nobody likes you, Bill.
我确实不喜欢 没人喜欢你 比尔
Yeah, well,
好吧
I have an alibi, Seeley.
我有不在场的证明
I was on assignment.
我当时有任务
Come on, you and I both know who did this.
算了吧 你和我都知道这是谁干的
All right, I don't blame you.
好吧 这事不怪你
He was a friend.
他是个老朋友
He was my mentor for ten years.
十年来 他一直是我的良师益友
I'm not going to be the one to point the finger.
但把矛头指向他的人不会是我
Jake Broadsky is not a suspect.
杰克·布罗德斯基不是嫌犯
Come on.
算了吧
Who else could have made that shot?
还有谁能射中这么远的目标
It's him, or it's you.
除了他就是你
He was your instructor closequarter combat. Yeah.
他是你近距离对战科目的教练 是的
And then we went together to Dallas HRT.
我们一起去了达拉斯人♥质♥救援组
He was like a brother to me
他对我像亲兄弟一样
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表