It is a skeleton.
没错
Or at least the cast of one.
至少是其中的一部分
So the tissue must have decomposed
那尸体在浇筑混凝土前
before the concrete was poured. Why?
应该已经腐烂了 为什么
Because otherwise we'd be looking at the mold
如果不是那样的话
of a human body
我们就会看到尸体的框架
instead of the mold of a skeleton.
而非尸骨了
What happened to the victim's clothing?
那被害人的衣服呢
Natural fibers
是天然纤维
like cotton would have decomposed to dust or tatters
就像棉花 我估计在四个月左右
in say I don't know four months.
会腐烂成灰尘或碎片
But not bones.
但骨头不是
If we can figure out what happened
如果我们能搞清被害人的骨架
to the victim's skeletal structure
到底发生了什么
we may be able to figure out what happened to him.
就能搞清楚他到底怎么了
Bones S06E05
识骨寻踪 第六季第五集
Right so the victim was lying on his back
对 被害人仰卧着
arms by his side.
手放在身体两边
He must have been knocked unconscious
他肯定受到撞击 失去知觉
paralyzed or already dead.
被麻痹 或者已经死了
What's your thinking?
你有什么想法
If he was conscious he would have curled up in pain
如果他有知觉 他会因疼痛而蜷缩起来
or tried to crawl away.
或者试图爬走
Found something really odd.
我发现些奇怪的东西
Something between the victim's teeth?
嵌在被害人牙齿中的物质吗
No. On his teeth.
不 是在他牙齿上
Is there any such thing as a dental tattoo?
有没有类似牙齿纹身的东西
There's no reason
没道理
that ink couldn't be introduced to the enamel.
那种墨水都不适合用在牙釉质上
What do you got?
你有什么发现
Well that's a new one.
这还是头一次看见
There's a figure of an upside down man
被害人上颌中切牙上
on the victim's left central maxillary incisor.
有一个倒立的人形
I believe he's affecting a head spin--
我猜他喜欢玩头转
a classic hip-hop move.
那是种经典的嘻哈动作
There can't be too many people that tattoo teeth right?
很少人有那样的牙齿纹身吧
This could lead to the victim's identity.
这能助我们找出被害人的身份
I will find it extremely frustrating
只知道被害人身份
if the victim's identity is all we can discern.
会让我很沮丧的
Well unless you can take bone dust
除非你能用骨头粉末
and turn it back into a full skeleton
把整具尸骨复原
this is all we've got to work with.
我们能够调查的只有这些
Oh God.
上帝啊
What? You're going to propose.
怎么了 你不会是要求婚吧
No.
没啊
Candles wine...
蜡烛 酒
new toothbrushes?
新牙刷
Right.
对
You went through all this
你做这一切
to tell me I have bad breath?
只是为了告诉我 我有口臭
No I just think you need a new toothbrush.
当然不是 我只是猜你需要支新牙刷
Actually we both do and I bought these two--obviously
其实我们都需要 所以我就买♥♥了俩
and you can choose which color you'd like.
你可以选你喜欢的颜色
Something Temperance said?
这是坦普瑞说的
Yeah something she said.
嗯 她有提过
Trust me you do not want to know all right?
相信我 你不会想知道的
So more importantly
更重要的是
it's time for a little wine
该喝点小酒了
the day's over.
工作也结束了
Oh that's... There you go for you.
你真是 这是你的
Okay. There you go.
再来一杯
For me.
给我自己
Cheers. Cheers.
干杯 干杯
So we're good here.
我们挺好的 是吧
Okay Seeley what's all this about?
瑟雷 这些都是为了什么
Nothing. Why does it have to be about something?
没为什么啊 需要理由吗
You found out that my editor won't let me pursue
你一定知道了编辑不让我追查
the corrupt cop story.
警♥察♥受贿的事情
No I didn't.
我没有
What did he say?
他说什么了
I quote: "The White Housepress corps chases history
他说"白宫记者团应该追踪的是历史
not lurid true-crime stories."
而非耸人听闻的犯罪故事"
Wow he actually said the word "lurid"?
他真说了耸人听闻这个词
It's not funny.
这不好笑
It's kind of funny. Why is it funny?
一点点 哪儿好笑了
Well 'cause I know
因为我知道
that you're still going to do that story
就算没获得批准
without his permission and I think that
你还是会去坚持做下去
that really makes me laugh.
那让我觉得很开心
I like that you know me that well.
爱死你了 这么懂我
Is there any chance that I could say to you
你能不能配合我一下
be careful and then you could say "Safety first"?
我说"当心点" 然后你说"安全第一"
It's worth a shot.
演一次吧
Okay you be careful. Safety first.
当心点 安全第一啦
Liar. Come here.
骗人 过来
Come on.
快点
Aren't we going to eat first?
我们要先吃完这些吧
No way.
不行
Angela.
安琪拉
Good morning. Hello.
早上好
Whew it is morning yeah?
已经早上了吗
You stayed up all night? Yes.
你整夜没睡吗 没错
Is that good for the baby?
对宝宝好吗
Well what he doesn't know
反正他不知道
doesn't hurt him right?
没关系的 对吧
Okay so here is a additive stereolithograph
好 这里是激光固化的添加剂
that I borrowed from Archeology.
我从考古部借来的
You need a skeleton
你需要这副骨架
and I'm going to make a reasonable facsimile.
那我就来做一次合理的复♥制♥
Are those lasers?
那是激光吗
Their purpose is to cure
使用它们的目的是打算
micro-thin layers of liquid resin into hard plastic.
将微量液态薄层转化为树脂硬塑料
The stacking of these two-dimensional layers
这些堆叠在一起的二维层
will create a three-dimensional object.
会变成一个三维的物体
The fluoroscopic scan created a template.
这个X光透视扫描可以建立一个模型
Which you'll use to grow a plastic replica
你可以用这个来制♥作♥被害人骨骼的
of the victim's skeleton.
塑料复♥制♥品
How accurate will it be?
精确程度能达到多少
That's for you and Arastoo to find out
那就是你和阿♥拉♥斯图的任务了
while I take a well-deserved nap.
而我要去抽空美美地小睡一下
At worst it will be as accurate as a fossil.
最差 精确程度也会跟化石差不多
I find I am totally jazzed
我觉得我已经为你
by your out-of-the-box lateral thinking.
完全跳脱的发散性思维倾倒了
I come to work and find myself in the future.
我来上班就发现了未来的我
Time travel is impossible Mr. Vaziri.
时光旅行是绝对不可行的 瓦齐里先生
But I know exactly what you mean.
但我清楚地明白你的意思
If you're taking orders I'd like a six-foot four
如果接受点单的话 我要一个高193
37-year-old male with a good income and no mommy issues.
37岁收入可观 并且无木乃伊组织的男性
The detail is remarkable.
细节部分令人叹为观止
Thank you.
谢谢
It's even flexible at the joints
肌腱和韧带都被完美复♥制♥了
where the tendons and ligaments were replicated.
所以就连关节都是可以活动的
But can we get anything useful from it?
但我们能不能从这上面得到有用信息呢
The victim had turned-out hips and high arches.
被害人的臀形很好 还有高足弓
That along with the muscle attachments at the shoulders
把臀部和肩膀上的肌肉放在一起看
and hips suggest that he was a ballet dancer.
告诉我们他是一个芭蕾舞者
There are nicks on the lateral and
在侧面和后面
posterior surfaces.
均有裂痕
Okay why don't you just flip it over
好 那你为什么不直接把这个翻过来
so we can get a better look?
让我们能看得更清楚一点呢
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表