I couldn't even identify their bodies.
我甚至都没能认出他们的尸体
That's how I feel about that.
这就是我的感想
I sympathize with your loss, Mr. Kent,
我对此深表同情 肯特先生
but most witnesses that were there today--
但是今天绝大多数的目击者
they ran when they saw Taffet shot.
他们在看到塔菲中枪后都被吓跑了
Yeah. So?
没错 然后呢
So you just stood there.
然后你却站着没动
I just stood there because I didn't know
我站着不动是因为我不知道
what the hell was going on.
到底出了什么事
Or because you knew it was over.
还可能是因为你知道她会死
Are you nuts? How--
你疯了吧 我怎么
You had a video camera in your hand.
你当时手里拿着台摄像机
Yeah.
对
I thought that's why you brought me in here.
我猜这才是你让我来这里的真正原因吧
Like you said, I was standing right there,
就像你刚才说的 我当时就站在那儿
I got it all on tape.
我全都录下来了
Here's my paper on how to reconstruct
这是我写的关于如何重构
gunshot injuries to the skull.
受枪伤颅骨的论文
I prefer to create an accurate representation
我更喜欢做一个流体静力学冲击的
of hydrostatic shock.
精准呈现
So the reconstruction can show us how the head exploded.
这样的话就能知道她的脑袋是如何炸开的
Yes.
没错
For ease of examination,
为了研究方便
the base should rotate. We're going to put
底座最好能转动 我们要把
the Gravedigger's head on a lazy Susan?
掘墓人的脑袋安在转盘上吗
Yes.
对
Brennan.
布纳恩
Hello, Tempie, it's me.
坦普 是我
Dad, wh-where are you?
爸 你在哪儿
I'm in Maui.
我在毛伊岛
On vacation, taking a, a little rest
给我疲倦的心灵
for that weary soul of mine.
好好放个假
But I heard all about that nasty old hag.
不过我听说那个臭老太婆的事儿了
Are you referring to the Gravedigger?
你是指"掘墓者"吗
She's all over the news.
新闻里全是她
So you're not the killer?
这么说人不是你杀的
What?! No.
什么 当然不
Well, you're on the suspect list.
你可是嫌犯之一
Well, you don't think I did it, do you?
你该不会认为是我杀的吧
Well, unless you can provide quantifiable evidence,
除非你能提供可量化的证据
I can't rule it out.
否则我不能排除你的嫌疑
I can provide evidence.
我有证据
That you were in Maui at the time of the murder?
案发时你人在毛伊岛吗
Uh, no, I was, uh... I'm in New Hampshire.
不 我...在新罕布♥什♥尔州
Well, I-I met this woman in Cape Cod,
我在科德角遇见一个女人
but she had a husband.
却是有夫之妇
I'm sure you can guess the rest.
你应该能猜到下文
How can I believe you?
你叫我怎么相信你
You lied to me just now.
你刚刚才对我说谎
Hey, uh, when you get a second,
等你有空了
I have to show you something.
我得给你看样东西
Dad, I'm sorry, I have to go.
爸 抱歉 我得走了
Angela has something to show me.
安琪拉有东西给我看
Okay, okay.
好吧 好吧
Listen, I love you, all right?
听我说 我爱你
And tell everybody I didn't do it.
跟大家说 不是我做的
Bye.
再见
I definitely found the moment of impact right there.
我找到了枪击发生的那一刻
Yeah, the shot is definitely coming from the south, southwest.
子弹绝对从南边来 西南方向
I don't hear anything.
我怎么什么都没听到
Yeah, and the shooter was definitely far away.
狙击手肯定离得很远
Hi. Hey.
嗨 好啊
What are you doing here?
你在这儿干吗
I thought you were putting a head together.
你不是该忙着把脑袋拼起来吗
I have something important to show you.
我有重要东西给你看
That's the bullet?
这是子弹吗
.338 Lapua Magnum.
点338大拉普阿[狩猎枪用弹]
Yes, Angela did
没错 安琪拉根据
a rendering based on the classic
经典最小流体阻力的空气动力图
Sears-Haack aerodynamic profile.
制♥作♥了一个透视图
It shouldn't be pure copper, and it shouldn't look like that.
不应该是纯铜的 也不应该是这模样
Well, what if it does look like that?
那应该是什么模样
This is a custom job.
这子弹是特制的
This was machine-made by hand.
而是手工制♥作♥的
A handmade bullet?
手制的子弹
That doesn't sound like an angry father to me.
在我看来可不像是愤怒的父亲所为
This was a professional hit.
是职业狙击手的刺杀
I just keep thinking how awful
我一直在想 你看着孩子慢慢长大
it would be to watch a baby become a child
却被海瑟·塔菲那种人夺走
and then lose that child to somebody like Heather Taffet.
该是多么恐怖的事
When we find out who shot her, I'm sending a gift basket.
等找到凶手 我得送个礼品篮
Hodgins.
哈金斯
What?
怎么了
That's taking it a little far, don't you think?
那可有点过分 你说呢
The gift basket?
礼品篮吗
No, honey, your attitude.
不 亲爱的 是你的态度
You're suggesting that
你的意思是
you'd reward a killer for killing.
你因一个凶手杀人而感谢他
In this case, I would.
对此案而言 的确是这样
I'd drive him to Mexico.
我还打算开车送他去墨西哥
Angie, Heather Taffet buried me alive.
安琪 海瑟·塔菲活埋了我
What do you want me to say?
我又能说什么呢
I get your point.
了解
Thank you.
谢谢
Your lack of sensitivity concerns me a bit, though.
虽然你如此冷酷让我略感担心
Maybe you should talk to Sweets.
也许你该跟斯维斯谈谈
Ooh, I need to.
的确是
I got to check in on him, make sure he's doing okay.
我得去看看他 确保他还好
No, that's not what I mean.
不 我不是那意思
The father of my child cannot condone
我孩子的父亲不能就这样"宽恕"
a full-out assassination.
一场彻头彻尾的暗♥杀♥
Can he?
是不是
The baby's on my side.
宝宝和我一伙儿的
Oh, God.
我的天
The entry wound is fairly clean
子弹射入创口清晰可辨
and is located here at the left parietal,
位于颅顶骨左侧
two centimeters above the suture.
骨缝上两厘米处
The exit wound, however, that's another matter.
但射出创口则截然不同
It appears to be here, at the right parietal,
看起来应该在颅顶骨右侧
but it's hard to tell.
但很难辨认
Mm, well, it should still help us determine
不过应该还是能帮我们确定
the trajectory, so let's take a look at the images.
弹道轨迹的 看看图像吧
Here we go.
准备开始
So how tall is Heather Taffet?
海瑟·塔菲有多高
Uh, fivefootfour. Okay.
五英尺四英寸[约一米六一] 好的
Wouldn't wind be a factor?
怎么不考虑风的影响
No, not this time.
这次不用
It hit the wall at over
子弹以每秒超过一千英尺[304米左右]
a thousand feet per second.
的速度击中墙壁
Yeah, but, I mean, it would have to be,
对 但应该有所考虑啊
to clear the crowd and the van.
避开人群和押送车
Yeah, well, that is not much of an angle.
这角度可不大
That is one long shot.
这可是长距离射击
I don't think Max could do this.
我不认为是马克斯做的
I think Booth should take him off that list.
布斯该排除他的嫌疑
Sing it, sister.
歌♥唱吧 姐妹
Uh, Max!
马克斯
How are you, Angel?
近来如何 安琪儿[另意天使]
Oh, I-it's Angela.
我叫安琪拉
Angela, of course, but you're still an angel.
当然了 安琪拉 但你的确是个天使
剧集 | 识骨寻踪(2005) | 导航列表